• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #7

I know she and her dad are canon characters. That's why I brought up the Shiki example from One Piece.

But if it is confirmed canon that's cool I guess. Can't argue with that.

Endeavor is more mobile and manuverable than we thought. And he can passively dry people out and discomfort them with his heat. Also he's faster than sound with feats and not just scaling or scaling chains. And he's wayyyy faster than Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki. Though what percent do we assume Deku was at? 8? 20? Though I don't think anything from this chapter would update Endeavor's stats unfortunately lol. More lore hype though

Jo-Smooth said:
Endeavor is more mobile and manuverable than we thought. And he can passively dry people out and discomfort them with his heat. Also he's faster than sound with feats and not just scaling or scaling chains. And he's wayyyy faster than Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki. Though what percent do we assume Deku was at? 8? 20? Though I don't think anything from this chapter would update Endeavor's stats unfortunately lol. More lore hype though
What's the feat ?

Izuku says that Endeavor began running before they hear the sound.

Viz Translation: "He was off and running before we even heard the sonic boom. That goes beyond just speed."

I assume that's what he means.

I think that is a reference to last chapter where Endeavour started running towards the crime scene before the sound of it even reached them.

(We can see in the panel after Endeavour starts running that way that there is SFX, whereas there wasn't SFX on the previous panel).

Might be enough to give him Enhanced Senses.

Oh right, lol. That's not a fan (or not just a fan), that's the official translator for the series for Viz.

Back