• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

You both rapidly spin around, faster faster FASTER FASTER! Reality slows to a crawl.

[From everyone elses perspective, they are gone.]

I take another peak around the couch and see that bullets are slowly meandering through the air

well then

i get out from behind the couch and run at the men, firing my gun at them after picking up another

Hl3 or bust said:
I take another peak around the couch and see that bullets are slowly meandering through the air
well then

i get out from behind the couch and run at the men, firing my gun at them after picking up another
The gun barely fires, it's too slow for the bullets to come out.

seeing that the gun isn't firing, i smack the side of it, causing it to be visible dented as small bits of metal slowly fly off

ok then

i simply run at the soldiers, socking them in the face

WHYNAUT said:
I run back through the door and I begin firing at the soldiers that are protecting the cannon.
There are no more soldiers at the cannon, only bodies.

"I dunno, but super speed is cool"

I quickly go steal a gun from one of the dead soldiers and then as quickly ruturn to the man of the doggos

"Do you have any idea ?"

The assault rifle and the ammo is very heavy. There is one grenade similar to the other one on the body.

I wait for my servant cooldown to go down.

Then i got next to the giant monster's master and summon Glenn, who uses Heal on both me and the guy, to heal our injuries.

"Feel better ?"

I ask him

Hearing a lack of gunshots, I peak into the main room

Seeing that the fighting is over, walk in to check on what's happening.

You know what, guns aren't my thing. On second thought, I'll just keep the grenades.

I drop the gun and the ammo but keep the grenades.

Overlord775 said:
I go take a closer look at the cannon the soldiers had used against us
It appears to be like a normal cannon with an aesthetic of neon and crystal. There are two buttons on it.

I decide to ignore the buttons.

I then lean against the cannon and take a closer look at the circuit i got earlier

"Cool"

I then put the circuit back in my pocket .

I exit from the dorms and start search thought the entire building for anything interesting

Hl3 or bust said:
i shrug, trying to remember where i remember this from

i go around trying to find any more soldiers
There are corpses, but none living in this room.

Eh, it could come in handy. Pick up a rifle and however much Ammo I can carry on a belt.

The automatic rifle isn't my type of weapon, but I keep it with me for now. I start searching the building too.

Overlord775 said:
"Cool"

I then put the circuit back in my pocket .

I exit from the dorms and start search thought the entire building for anything interesting
The next room contains a gigantic battalion of men that appear to be talking about something. It's too slow to understand.

''Then a little will have to be enough. How many magazines specifically am I working with?''

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look to see what Ashley is looking at and then whisper to the rest of the group.

"Guys, there are scientists being held hostage by more of those soldiers."
[Ashley is still moving faster than you can see, you wouldn't know that. You aren't even in that room. They're also beyond the wall of dudes.]

Back