• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

DragonEmperor23 said:
I summon Gogmagog and command him to non lethally incapitate all of the armed people.
Gogmagog is not the best at non lethality, so several die.

DMUA said:
Well, now that the rest of soldiers are here, have Kamina do the same to them. Meanwhile, I'll punch the guy who already got disarmed in hopes to at least knock him over for a bit
The man is knocked down and isn't moving.

In the very back of the room mostly beyond your visions, a bizarre technologic cannon is being revved up.

In a moment a panic, partially due to having no clue how i got here, i summon the dog-things

"SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY"

''Roll way out of the way and hope that whatever's revving behind me doesn't plan to actually hit me''

The cannon in the back fires at Gogmagog, hitting it. Gogmagog is forcibly de-summoned.

The men begin to fire at Cress.

While directing the dog-things to attack whatever is manning that cannon, i go over to the guy on the floor and try to kick him in the face several times

Hl3 or bust said:
While directing the dog-things to attack whatever is manning that cannon, i go over to the guy on the floor and try to kick him in the face several times
The man is assuredly dead. The soldiers shoot at the beasts, not hitting much of anything until the cannon itself takes out one of them.

Cress is shot in the lower abdomen.

I take the dead man's gun and shoot at the guys shooting at the dog-things, while they continue to go after whoever's manning the cannon

Hl3 or bust said:
I take the dead man's gun and shoot at the guys shooting at the dog-things, while they continue to go after whoever's manning the canno
The shots mostly miss, only grazing one of the men. The dogs tear through the people manning the canon, though they're de summoned before all of them are dead, with two left.

Hl3 or bust said:
I run over towards the nearby couch, trying to get cover while blindly shooting at the remaining guys
The gun is out of ammo.

@dragon You find youself next to the dog master.

"Smoke them out!" you here, before a grenade drops right next to you two.

Try and get Kamina to kick the grenade back

"We need to find cover! We can treat wounds later."

DMUA said:
Try and get Kamina to kick the grenade back
"We need to find cover! We can treat wounds later."
Kamina kicks the grenade and it shatters.

Kamina has been de summoned.

"The couch isn't bulletproof!"

Try to find an escape route, or at the very least, something that's actually bulletproof.

DMUA said:
"The couch isn't bulletproof!"
Try to find an escape route, or at the very least, something that's actually bulletproof.
The Kitchen is nearby

The couch is getting crapmed.

@dragon you find a small pistol and a grenade of unknown properties.

I try to drag the couch over to the nearest body with what seems like the biggest guns, making sure to keep myself behind it and motion for everyone to stay with it

I pass the gun to the dog dude and pick up the grenade. "Here, you seem to be a good shot. Any idea what type of grenade this is?"

The soldiers at the canon are instantly pasted, though there are 3 left still shooting at the couch.

@HL3 You mostly miss, but take one's leg down

Hl3 or bust said:
i think i just made that guy a harder target to hit
i try to shoot the guy i shot in the leg in the head
His head is too small a target, you miss.

You feel the greatest sugar rush ever, like your energy is limitless. You could run a marathon and not be winded.

i see the guy from the garage freaking out after eating a donut

i swear to god if these are ******* magic donuts

i take one and eat it as well

I ******* remember this...............goddamnit

i eat another donut after checking how many bullets are still in the pistol

Back