• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

You realize that the glass wall is missing, a pile of glass on the floor. The door to the room is open.

I wonder what happened ...

Maybe somthing attacked Axel ?

"We should go investigate"

I say as i turn towards my allies

Run through the door. I'm not exactly mad about that wierd hobo getting killed, but I am concerned for the implications it could have on my survival.

The hallway is wrecked, damage every where, rubble on the floor. The door to the dorms is oddly fine.

''Right... Are there any other places to go other then the dorms? We need to find Axel.''

Right... well, I guess the only place I can go is the dorms. So, I'll go.

As the door is knocked down, you see a few people out of the corner of your eyes leave the room. The dorms themselves are trashed, with a man on the floor in the center of it, seemingly badly wounded.

I go the right of the right of the man.

I then kneel and ask him with a worried tone of voice

"What happened to you ? and who did it ?"

Overlord775 said:
I go the right of the right of the man.

I then kneel and ask him with a worried tone of voice

"What happened to you ? and who did it ?"
The man is barely breathing, only managing the word "...trap"

PsychoWarper said:
I walk and look at where the people where.
Walking towards the corner of the room, you hear a clicking of a gun behind you, a voice saying "Freeze."

''Have Kamina rush the guy on Psycho and use his sword to cut his arm off''

Overlord775 said:
I summon Frog and i make him use cure II on the man

"What kind of trap ?"

I ask him
"This" he says, several heavily armored and armed people with full body suits and masks coming out from the ceiling. He pulls a gun on Ashley and shoots at her foot.

DMUA said:
Have Kamina rush the guy on Psycho and use his sword to cut his arm off
The man is now 1/4 closer to his cosplay of the black knight from Monty python .

Well, now that the rest of soldiers are here, have Kamina do the same to them. Meanwhile, I'll punch the guy who already got disarmed in hopes to at least knock him over for a bit

Back