• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

Overlord775 said:
I wait for the servant of the kid to desummo
"I see you waiting for the demanifestation of my servant, in all honesty, just go ahead, I've experienced so many beatings in my lifetime that pain is practically a father to me, an ******** for a father, but a father nonetheless"

I desummon Fugo

I sit down on the ground

"Okay scientists, if your a pedo just admit it, I won't murder you, but I'll ruin the **** out of your career opportunities and effectively get you shunned from society"

"See? no violence"

WHYNAUT said:
I rush at Blitz and knock him out with a swift hit to his head.
"Bro I have a metal plate in my head, that really won't do shit, besides I'll kill myself, atleast give me the liberty to die by my own hand"

I stagger back from the scene

"HOLEY FORK MAN! WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT REASONABILITY!"

Stand tall

"Alright... everyone in this room needs to sit down. NOW."

I wipe the blood off of my face and turn to the scientists.

"Sorry about that but we can do this peacefully now. What do you guys know about why you were captured?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wipe the blood off of my face and turn to the scientists.
"Sorry about that but we can do this peacefully now. What do you guys know about why you were captured?"
"I'll confess everything! Christ help me!"

@DMUA

"Eye for an eye, he got what he deserved"

I respond to him

I then go close to the ramining scientists

"Tell me, what is the relationship between you guys and Axel ?"

I ask them with a calm tone of voice

Keane takes a few deep breaths.

"Right. We don't aim to hurt you, and you know that, so just tell us what happened."

"What kind of bomb? Something to destroy this universe like the others?"

"Right.... Ashley, where did you put the circuit?"

[Overlord's offline so Tori said it was fine to just take the circuit]

I place the circuit on the ground and grind it underfoot. If it doesn't give way, have Kamina smash it.

"Right... so now that that's that, you know of anything else they can use as a substitute?"

WHYNAUT said:
"So you were planning to blow up the multi-.... Something? Why?"
"Some batshit crazy stuff from the leaders of this all, wanting to end all life as it stands and create eternal peace." The scientist says.

"Support? We want to go home! Kidnapped across the multiverse and forced to build this horrible thing, I want to leave!"

"Knowing these sorts of folks your universe is probably already dead in the water. And even if it's still around, do you have some way to get between universes?"

@WHY "I speak for all of us, we want out."

@DMUA "There's some technology for doing it, but none of us have access to it. It's up in the command center."

"Where is the command center and what defenses does it have?"

"That's a shame" I say while watching whether someone in the group doesn't seem to feel the same about all of this.

"The command center is 3 floors upstairs, and don't even think of trying. They're armed to the teeth up there. Those soldiers that you all took down were going there to take them out. Are there any left?"

"Define armed to the teeth....."

A grin appears on Keane's face as he thinks up another crazy idea

Back