• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 5: Kill Him!

[This needs to end]

The imaginary arrow pierces your imaginary body

At the not existing mall you find the not existing man with a drug issue.

i grab the imaginary shotgun and loaf it with an imaginary god-slaying cartridge.

i then head to the non-existing mall.

You can only find a void that doesn't exist, there is no mall except for a small note on the ground.

Walking through the imaginary mall of denial has it the same as before, except it isn't real.

@Dragon

"Well I'm just erasing everything right now. Underestimated how fun that would be. That arrow did a nice thing to me."

In my extreme confusion on the reality bending forkery around me, I start imagining a whole lot of nothing and collapse on the floor drooling

Alex is now poop tier

Keane now is everything and nothing. Beyond yet below it all; space, time, dimensions, and reality itself. All in one.

"Eh reality seems like forkery anyways"

Wake up from the dream to achieve anti chim or whatever you cool kids call it

Proceed to think about how uncool making a massive amount of stuff cease to exist is, and try to make it not cease to exist.

Also make Overlord a functional human being.

Oh, and punt that other guy through a wall.

Back