• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 3: Get Out of Here

"It was all here one second. The next second everything but this was purely and abstractly gone."

Torlikoff said:
"It was all here one second. The next second everything but this was purely and abstractly gone."
"oof, I'm... sorry about that, maa'am". How in the **** do you respond to that? Be like 'yeah sorry, I apparently had a shit life but you do you' Nuh uh! ****... Wait she can't hear me, thank christ, well... don't thank him, ****** gave me my supposed shit life and an apparently shitty mother AND he put me in hell so... Oof

There are no rooms on the first floor, only a closed breakfast area. On the second floor, you see 4 rooms in a line. Past them is an empty black void of nothing.

It seems there's not enought rooms for everybody, so we'll have to share.

I follow Alex in the room furthest from the void.

There is 1 bed and a couch, a desk with a pamphlet on it, a bedside table with a lamp, a TV, and a remote.

The room feels deeply violated

"Just a second. I'll wash my face and then leave the bathroom to you"

I look at the mirror and check what i have drawn on my face.

I try turn on the vessel sink, but it doesn't work.

I exit from the bathroom disappointed and i say to Alex

"All yours"

I go into the bathroom. I put the revolver on the sink and I close the door. I don't lock it in case something happens. I start taking off my clothes.

Wander over to the clerk

"Do you have any way to actually tell the time here?"

I put my rifle and all other items on the desk.

I then remove my jacket and the rest of the heavy clothes, then put them on the desk too-

After that i do a bit of stretching.

Back