• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

I find the guy from before

"Hey, these guy;s are probably in the same group as the last guys. Also, i think i know how to get outta this trip, but it's probably a good idea to kill these assholes first."

Ii start feeling not very good, but i try to ignore it.

"Yes, let's go take down those soldiers"

I respond to the man of the doggos, i then quickly grab my rifle by the barrel and start smacking the soldiers in the nuggin with it, breaking the skull via the sheer speed of my swings.

WHYNAUT said:
I begin walking around the building.
Walking into the room beyond the dorms leads to a place filled with soldiers, normal men, and some scientists tied up in the back. Suddenly, all the soldiers heads seemingly explode.

I look around me to see what made their heads explode. I'm not afraid, because my head would have exploded already if it intended to kill me.

I follow Alex and find the men,

—Explosion happens—

"What the hell" I say looking at the headless soldiers.

"Well ugh"

Let's just free up the scientists and see what's going on from there

One of the men in normal clothes points a small pistol at Dedric.

"Why are you doing all this?"

"Untieing people? Cause they seem like they need help I guess" I say as I turn to the guy with the gun.

"Not only are they destroyers, they're smartasses too." The man says under his breath before shooting Dedric in the stomach.

having waited a while as the guy seems to be having an episode, i see one of the guys he didn't hit shoot at someone from earlier

i grab the bullet, which is crushed to a pile of scrap in my hand

ouch

anyways, i then sock him in the face

I summon Ramiel and have him guard my back while I turn to the scientists "What did he mean "destroyers"?"

I walk towards the scientists "You're going to tell us what is going on here, right now" I speak calmly, but there's a threatening tone in my voice.

I use my super speed to do a full body check of every untied man left alive, if i find a gun or any other weapon i break it, except if i find granedes, in which case i just take thema and put them in the donut box.

I then go to the other speedster and tell him

"Yes, the bagels would resolve the problem, back in the arcade one of them was able to remove the donut's effects on Keane."

I then check the box

"Uh ..."

I then look back at the man of the doggos

"There's only one left, what do we do ?"

goddamnit

seeing that the guy is having an episode again, i break the bagel in half before grabbing a gun from one of the corpses areoud me. I then eat the bagel half

Hl3 or bust said:
goddamnit
seeing that the guy is having an episode again, i break the bagel in half before grabbing a gun from one of the corpses areoud me. I then eat the bagel half
You calm down, merely feeling energized.

WHYNAUT said:
I walk towards the scientists "You're going to tell us what is going on here, right now" I speak calmly, but there's a threatening tone in my voice.
"We were attacked by those trying to destroy the mulitverse!"

"And what can you tell us about them? If I think you're lying I'll shoot your hand off" I say while nodding at the assault rifle I'm holding.

WHYNAUT said:
"And what can you tell us about them? If I think you're lying I'll shoot your hand off" I say while nodding at the assault rifle I'm holding.
"They came in and killed almost everyone, saving those they could use as workers."

"And what were you doing here?" I say while looking at his eyes and breathing pattern to see if he may be lying.

@Hl3 "That was most of them"

@WHY "We work here you know."

You attempt to read their movements, but it's somewhat difficult due to the fact that he's been shaking this entire time.

"No shit. What was it you worked on? How do we get out of this mess and what reasons are their for me to let you go?"

WHYNAUT said:
"No shit. What was it you worked on? How do we get out of this mess and what reasons are their for me to let you go?"
"Gimme a damn second to process!"

I shoot between his legs "Give you a second to process!? Our universe was destroyed! Now get your shit together and tell us any useful information you have!"

"damn" I say annoyed. I turn to the other scientists "Well, now you guys are going to answer my questions"

I try to pull the man with the gun away from the scientist while yelling about him being "more dense than an ashphalt milkshake"

"Excuse me for being a bit agitated after being kidnapped by weirdos that claim my home universe was destroyed, getting into fights with monsters and being shot at by soldiers. Now pleas answer my questions, kind sir"

Back