• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 3: Get Out of Here

"Figures."

Go back to the room and just sleep I guess

I notice Alex exiting the bathroom.

"The shower didn't work either, uh ? We should go complain to the reception, water doesn't seem to work at all."

[BTW, Ashley isn't wearing heavy clothes now

So you can easilly determine the gender by looking at Ashley]

Overlord775 said:
I grab the pamphlet from the desk.
Then i lay down on the couch and start reading it.
It is a room service menu, but there is a small note at the bottom saying "Room Service is temporarily unavailable due to reality being destroyed"

I notice Ashley has laid down on the couch, Ashley isn't wearing the heavy clothes anymore. "I'm going to ask the others if their showers are working"

@Whynaut

You realize that i am female, because of the noticible boobs.

"Good idea"

I decided to make him know my gender because he doesn't seem the kinda guy to treat me differently just because of my gender.

"Our shower isn't working. Could I use yours?"

"Sure, Reiner isn't using it."

No answer. Maybe they're already asleep. I give up on showering for today and I return to my room. I see that Ashley is sleeping on the couch so I quietly close the door behind me and I lay down on the bed after takjing my coat off. I fall asleep while staring at the ceiling.

"Good morning Alex"

I said to him as i put back back my boots on.

I then start putting back on the rest of the clothes i had put off for sleeping

Right. I get out of the bed and I put my coat back on. I go back to the bathroom as I remember leaving my revolver there.

I finish re-dressing

"Yes, i do, thanks for asking."

I then pick up the items that i had put on the desk

"We should go re-group with the others and use the portal gun to get out of this weird hotel dimension"

Back