• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 4: Party Time

WHYNAUT said:
I go to Ashley "that's a strange arrow" I comment
"It sure is"

I respond to Alex.

I then decide that I'm carding too many items and drop on the table the stress ball and the rubber duck

"Thanks"

I then swich the hand I'm holding the arrow to the left hand.

Then I take the portal gun and check if screen has changed or if it still dysplays nothing.

I tried to distract myself from our failure with the arrow and the gun but it only helps a little.

Progress towards Alex's explosion: 75%

I kick the couch out of frustration.

Overlord775 said:
"Thanks"
I then swich the hand I'm holding the arrow to the left hand.

Then I take the portal gun and check if screen has changed or if it still dysplays nothing.
[@Torl ^^^.]

It still shows nothing. You then notice a piece of metal hanging out of the bottom of the gun.

At the bottom of the gun, there is a piece of metal hanging out, the piece covering a spot where batteries would go. The spot is empty.

Uh, when did I lose the batteries of the portal ? I should go check if I can find themback up, but first there's a few thing I need to do.

I put back the portal gun in my pocket, then look at the remotes Cress found and say to him

"Cool, you should check what they do."

I then remove all the items from the couch and put them on the table.

After I finish removing all the items, I put back the couchins and sit on the couch.

I position the Omni Bomb on top of my legs and take a very good lock at it, tring to spot even the tiniest detail.

The Couch is still very uncomfortable.

The Omni bomb is a perfect square down to the atom, with a glass box containing a big red button inside.

The Remote has one button saying "remote".

"How much does you toe hurt ? "

I ask Alex as I summon Glenn and make him slice away the top layer of the Omni Bomb, while being extremely careful to not affect anything else by accident, to check it's internal structure.

There is a remote for the TV, the couch, the floor, the self destruct mechanism, and one labeled 'fridge'

[What do you mean the top layer?]

Back