• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Immortal Swordsman vs Immortal Brawler
  • Both 8-B
  • Siris has the Solar Trans-LX
  • Speed equalized
  • Fight location: next to the Mugen train wreckage
  • Starting distance: 2 meters
Siris scales above 84.8 Tons, Akaza scales to 70.1 Tons

Siris: 0
Akaza: 5 (@Arkenis, @XxZetsuxX, @speedster352, @Mariogoods, @AThe1412)
Inconclusive: 0
akaza_by_vegito566_df12vx4-fullview.jpg

0QLEPJT.png

"Why don't you become a demon and live forever?"
"You assume that I am mortal."

Last edited:
Akaza has;
  • Better regeneration
  • Infinite stamina and tremendously better pain tolerance
  • Stupidly more skilled
  • Horrendously better martial arts
  • Adaptation
  • Passive fear inducement
  • Danmaku
  • More haxed via compass needle
  • His screams can make people bleed by the ears
  • Can resist regen nullification apparently

What can Siris possibly do here?

Last edited:
Better yet Can Siris negate Akaza regeneration which is superior to his own?
The Solar Trans weapons are literally a piece of the Sun being teleported to a sword handle and Akaza isn't immune to sunlight

Ah, I see, Thanks for explaining it to me, How skilled is he then?
In terms of swordsmanship, he killed Raidriar in a duel in the first installment of the series. Raidriar's described to be the best duelist out of the Deathless who've all lived for over 10,000 years and the better duelists out of the Deathless mastered the True Patterns of Swordsmanship (which required them to ingrain potentially tens of thousands of unique forms for every situation that they could be surrounded into their battle instincts) in a few centuries. The Aegis Forms developed for one-on-one duels because the True Patterns made it easy for the Deathless to stomp people jumping them.

As for feats: Raidriar fodderised a temple of his Devoted and Aegis Warriors right after resurrecting buck naked even though they had prepared and planned to kill him (because they thought he was an imposter). At the end of the series, Siris fought on even grounds against the Worker of Secrets who outskilled Raidriar so bad that Raidriar, despite his god complex, was humbled and compared himself to a baby trying to fight the Worker, even admitting that only Siris stood a chance.

Based on what you said Siris outskills to hell

I'm inclined to vote on Siris just based on that, But not yet, I will wait for more arguments

I mean, He has instinctive action and resistence to analytical prediction

Don't know if that works
I was gonna say Compass Needle is Precog, but the way that it works is moreso Analytical Prediction rather than directly seeing the future. Anyway, what Akaza is does with Compass Needle is predict his opponent's moves with his battle senses by reading their fighting spirit and using it to track their location while the Worker's Analytical Prediction is done by his level of intelligence, Tanjiro had to access Selfless State and hide his fighting intent to nullify Compass Needle's detection. Although Akaza does need to activate Compass Needle since it's apart of his Blood Demon Art so he doesn't start the fight with it on.

I was gonna say Compass Needle is Precog, but the way that it works is moreso Analytical Prediction rather than directly seeing the future. Anyway, what Akaza is does with Compass Needle is predict his opponent's moves with his battle senses by reading their fighting spirit and using it to track their location while the Worker's Analytical Prediction is done by his level of intelligence, Tanjiro had to access Selfless State and hide his fighting intent to nullify Compass Needle's detection. Although Akaza does need to activate Compass Needle since it's apart of his Blood Demon Art so he doesn't start the fight with it on.
But it would help get Akaza stronger and attack his weak points

Seems like a stomp with the solar trans weapon. And he outskills. Oh yeah this guy's got way too much stuff even ignoring the solar weapon lol.

Seems like a stomp with the solar trans weapon. And he outskills. Oh yeah this guy's got way too much stuff even ignoring the solar weapon lol.
The only other way Siris could kill Akaza is by touching him with a Ring of Incarnate Dark since Akaza's regen is too good for everything else. Akaza's hand to hand is also far superior to Siris's and Akaza's been fighting Demon Slayers and Hashira for over a century so he's used to swordsmen like Siris and Demon Slayers have better sword abilities with their Breathing Styles even if they don't have the raw skill (although you can make a case that the Sun Stick clears Hinokami Kagura). Akaza's Blood Demon Art is also ridiculously powerful, Cap Tip Slice made Tanjiro bleed even when it was blocked, Akaza has multiple ranged attacks and End Style: Afterglow was a danmaku attack that was strong enough to tear multiple holes into Akaza so Siris is finished if Akaza's able to land that.

The only other way Siris could kill Akaza is by touching him with a Ring of Incarnate Dark since Akaza's regen is too good for everything else.
The Infinity Weapons grant: Immortality Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Type 4 and 6; The Infinity Weapons destabilise the Quantum Identity Pattern [soul] of a being as they are killed by them[10] which prevents the victim from resurrecting themselves via their soul or moving to another body to avoid death)
Akaza's hand to hand is also far superior to Siris's and Akaza's been fighting Demon Slayers and Hashira
even if they don't have the raw skill (although you can make a case that the Sun Stick clears Hinokami Kagura).
Are they superior or not? Does Siris not engage in combat with the infinity cleaver right away or something?
And you have Siris with the solar weapon, a direct counter, if he brings that out, its gg right there basically too.

This is basically a stomp. Akaza's greatest stuff comes from his Azure glow which is countered by instinctive action, Giyuu was also able to block fatal attacks from it, I doubt Siris couldn't do the same here. And as you said the compass needle needs to be turned on to factor in here, Siris would land hits with the cleave before that happened and if Akaza did somehow dodge an attack and turn on the needle, Siris seems still capable of landing hits.

The Infinity Weapons grant: Immortality Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Type 4 and 6; The Infinity Weapons destabilise the Quantum Identity Pattern [soul] of a being as they are killed by them[10] which prevents the victim from resurrecting themselves via their soul or moving to another body to avoid death)
Siris has the Solar Trans-LX equipped instead of the Infinity Cleaver and the mechanism of the Infinity Weapons requires a killing blow.

This is basically a stomp. Akaza's greatest stuff comes from his Azure glow which is countered by instinctive action, Giyuu was also able to block fatal attacks from it, I doubt Siris couldn't do the same here. And as you said the compass needle needs to be turned on to factor in here, Siris would land hits with the cleave before that happened and if Akaza did somehow dodge an attack and turn on the needle, Siris seems still capable of landing hits.
Giyu even using Dead Calm which can nullify attacks (a prime example of what I meant by Breathing Style abilities > raw skill) was still severely wounded from the attack. The real question is whether or not Siris can finish off Akaza before Akaza activates his Blood Demon Art and switches tactics to spamming ranged attacks.

Giyu even using Dead Calm which can nullify attacks (a prime example of what I meant by Breathing Style abilities > raw skill) was still severely wounded from the attack. The real question is whether or not Siris can finish off Akaza before Akaza activates his Blood Demon Art and switches tactics to spamming ranged attacks.
Is Siris res not useable?

Is Siris res not useable?
Since the fight takes place outside of his verse, he doesn't have any prepped bodies to resurrect into so he's stuck regening his body if Akaza kills him and Raidriar could notice Siris resurrecting his corpse so Akaza would definitely notice too and depending on the level of injury, the time it takes to regen can exceed the SBA limit of a day.

A universal weakness to Blood Demon Arts is that they are susceptible to both sunlight and Nichirin weapons, meaning that they will disintegrate or be dispelled when exposed to sunlight or cut with a Nichirin Sword, possibly attributed to the fact that each ability and technique is created from a demon's flesh and blood.[4][5]
How would we treat Akaza's BDA since it generates shockwaves? I know that we scale Doma's physicals to his freeze calc because BDAs are accepted as being part of their bodies and Doma's blood was capable of generating ice and frost and Mitsuri could cut Zohakuten's BDA lightning with her nichirin sword.
Siris's shield can endure 8-B+ attacks too.

Last edited:
Akaza has;
  • Better regeneration
  • Infinite stamina and tremendously better pain tolerance
  • Stupidly more skilled
  • Horrendously better martial arts
  • Adaptation
  • Passive fear inducement
  • Danmaku
  • More haxed via compass needle
  • His screams can make people bleed by the ears
  • Can resist regen nullification apparently
Akaza isn't immune to regen null from the Sun so that doesn't matter. Akaza has to get into a Soryu stance to activate Technique Development to use his Blood Demon Art (which includes all of his shockwave attacks and Compass Needle) and he doesn't open with it either (he didn't activate Technique Development against Rengoku until after Rengoku cut his arm and he didn't activate it against Tanjiro until Tanjiro cut him twice). I don't think the fear inducement would cause characters who are equal/stronger than him to back down (Siris has fighting spirit for Compass Needle to work and strength is apart of it since Akaza could tell Rengoku was strong by reading his fighting spirit)

Back