• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

I seen a wank for Agent 47 that he can stomp James Bond, John Wick, Punisher, Red Hood, Batman, Iron Fist, and various street heroes.

Shadow-Ragna said:
I seen a wank for Agent 47 that he can stomp James Bond, John Wick, Punisher, Red Hood, Batman, Iron Fist, and various street heroes.
I mean.... he has legit beaten James Bond and John Wick. He doesn't stomp them and Punisher and Batman may be out of his league depending on the version, but most of those guys are firmly in his league.

Agent 47 could beat some of those heroes with prep time, not saying it isn't possible. But, it's a far stretch.Notice I said only some, that doesn't mean all.

Eh true anways thanks for explaining on that one for me.

I read somewhere that Captain Marvel aka Carol can stomp Thanos because she took on a headbutt from him in the MCU (Even though the person was commenting on their comic book version...)

I mean... mind hax actually makes that mostly true.
Can't Vegeta blitz Vader before Vader does anything? also Vegeta has resisted Babidi's mindhax.

1. Like, 90% of fights are Speed Equalized here, so that's the assumption I'm working with.

2. You're out of your mind if you think Badibi's mind hax is even remotely comparable to Vader's.

My point is: Can't Vegeta with willpower resist Vader's mindhax?

Because willpower is basically a thing in DBZ,like the stronger your willpower / the stronger you are,the more resistant you are to abilities.

The Golden Moustache said:
My point is: Can't Vegeta with willpower resist Vader's mindhax?

Because willpower is basically a thing in DBZ,like the stronger your willpower / the stronger you are,the more resistant you are to abilities.
And my point is "No, he can't". Because Vegeta hasn't resisted anything as atrong as Vader's mindhax.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Well, many wank The Presence above the likes of The Writer and The Overvoid..

And a lot of people claim he merged with The Great Darkness, even though he didn't. There are several DC characters that could beat The Presence. Even Mandrakk was able to fatally injure him.
Mandrakk did nothing of the sort.

I honestly find it annoying how db fans back in the day wank the hax resistance back in the z era where it's not even remotely impressive

Tipper17 said:
I honestly find it annoying how db fans back in the day wank the hax resistance back in the z era where it's not even remotely impressive
Wait people back in the Z era wanked hax resistance? Why didn't I notice this? (Or maybe I never got into the VS debate back then) But still how did they even come up with that thought?

Wait people back in the Z era wanked hax resistance? Why didn't I notice this? (Or maybe I never got into the VS debate back then) But still how did they even come up with that thought?

They mainly wank how mind fuckery wouldn't work due to vegeta along with several examples

Tipper17 said:
They mainly wank how mind fuckery wouldn't work due to vegeta along with several examples
Can you possibly give me some examples? I am really curious on this line of thought.

I'd give my first born squidling to anyone who could tell me why it isn't Goku.

Its either him or naruto

I saw some Doom Slayer wank basically saying he's Saitama in that "he's as powerful as he needs to be" and he doesn't have any limits. Sigh.

In general sci-fi debates have people wanking their favourites to the maximum or downplaying to the maximum. Just look at any argument about Star Wars vs Warhammer, Doom Slayer vs Warhammer. People legitimately believe Doom Slayer could kill Khorne.

The Presence's "PLAN" is also wanked to oblivion as well. Like whenever he loses it's always "it was part of his plan all along".

Also I disagree with Overvoid = Yahweh = The Source.

Yahweh = The Source is fine but Yahweh is just another creator within the Overvoid.

Well huge amount. Like BFG being able to vaporize instantly a 7-B character with heat resistance with its strings, not even the direct source of energy (Asked DDM, and said it's not really like that) or Doomguy not needing his organs to fight, or scaling Icon of Sin's storm to physicals.

Really? How much if I may ask?
They ACTUALLY think he can solo all of Animal Crossing. Craziest shit I've ever seen.

The most idiotic claim i've seen so far is the "Doomguy solos Warhammer 40k demons and chaos gods"

AngeronTheSkyHighAnger said:
They ACTUALLY think he can solo all of Animal Crossing. Craziest shit I've ever seen.
The most idiotic claim i've seen so far is the "Doomguy solos Warhammer 40k demons and chaos gods"

the****

Uniasha said:
AngeronTheSkyHighAnger said:
the****
Isn't that a little to much wank? I mean yeah Doomguy kills demons but it doesn't mean he can kill every single demon?

Really? How much if I may ask? They ACTUALLY think he can solo all of Animal Crossing. Craziest shit I've ever seen. The most idiotic claim i've seen so far is the "Doomguy solos Warhammer 40k demons and chaos gods"
All they need is an adaptation of Warhammer 40000 which is weak AF. Not pretty hard.

We have had 8-C Doctor Strange or a generous 7-B Doctor Strange. I am ready.

How wanked is the Halo verse? I have heard some people thinking Halo characters are able to win City Block level+ beings, Large Town to Planet beings or even Multi-Galactic beings.

Most notable Halo verse wanks from it is Master Chief. I hear him doing absurd feats that seem impossible for him to do.

Kwonto96 said:
Most notable Halo verse wanks from it is Master Chief. I hear him doing absurd feats that seem impossible for him to do.
Like what? I am curious since I heard one Master Chief can stomp all of the Clone Troopers and the Jedi, and another that Master Chief can stomp every Space Marine...Is there more?

Back