• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Probably Sonic. I don't know where people get the idea that his resurrection can literally NLF him from death. I don't know where people get the idea that he is some hax based characters on the same tier as Bill ******* Cipher. His 2-B Scaling is also complete bullshit.

The Golden Moustache said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
Alex Mercer is kinda wanked in general,also not trying to insult or mock anyone but there was also huge wank of him in a closed thread i saw where people thought he could beat friggin Cell from DBZ....
Forgot that people wank Alex Mercer...thought they stopped it after awhile? Well I did see a few wanks of him stomping Doomsday or him stomping Ghost Rider from a few youtube comments.
Wait,what? some people think he literally stomps Doomsday and Ghost Rider?
Literally all Doomsday has to do is punch Alex and he gets vaporized instantly while Ghost Rider needs to just use the penance stare on Alex and Alex dies.
You know how Alex Mercer wanks get...I mean sure the guy is strong but there are people that would stomp him bad like Cell.

There was another Alex Mercer wank it was that he stomps Carnage (Though on this one I wasn't 100% sure).

I feel like Sephiroth is going to be wanked even further (Or upgraded if you think its fair) due to the FFVII Remake and a few spoilers on why (I won't say since not many people played the game and I don't want to spoil anything).

Talking about Sonic,Archie Sonic is literally my worst nightmare

People literally think Archie Sonic can beat the living tribunal and stomps Marvel and 95% of fiction,not joking i literally saw someone say that.

Enerjak has also been wanked by people calling him "Omnipotent",like seriously Archie Sonic characters and Archie Sonic himself are EXTREMELY wanked to oblivion to the point people believe he stomps Darkseid.

"uH bUT MUh nLF FAtehaX uwu TYPe 8 ImmOrtality" Yeah, that one time that he resurrected, and his Fatehax are almost as inconsistent as Garnet's Future Sight.

Also on the Alex Mercer topic for a moment,i find it kinda bullsh*t that he beat Sonic in a thread,the only reason for him winning was literally "Sonic is cocky and he's gonna underestimate Alex",what kind of reason was that? Sonic's cocky yes but i really doubt he's THAT cocky and while Alex does look like a human,Sonic has fought a human before aka Eggman,plus what feats does Alex's assimiliation have to work on Sonic when it hasn't shown any feats that suggest he can assimiliate Sonic?

Then again my prototype memories are a bit weird (although i'm playing Prototype again) but even then Sonic is way above Alex in basically every category so he just needs to punch him and Alex goes boom boom

Shadow-Ragna said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
Alex Mercer is kinda wanked in general,also not trying to insult or mock anyone but there was also huge wank of him in a closed thread i saw where people thought he could beat friggin Cell from DBZ....
Forgot that people wank Alex Mercer... thought they stopped it after awhile? Well I did see a few wanks of him stomping Doomsday or him stomping Ghost Rider from a few youtube comments.
Literally all Doomsday has to do is punch Alex and he gets vaporized instantly while Ghost Rider needs to just use the penance stare on Alex and Alex dies.
You know how Alex Mercer wanks get...I mean sure the guy is strong but there are people that would stomp him bad like Cell.
There was another Alex Mercer wank it was that he stomps Carnage (Though on this one I wasn't 100% sure).

I feel like Sephiroth is going to be wanked even further (Or upgraded if you think its fair) due to the FFVII Remake and a few spoilers on why (I won't say since not many people played the game and I don't want to spoil anything).
1. Doomsday gets infected before he can do anything.

2. Penance Stare attacks souls. Alex Mercer has no soul.

3. Alex Mercer did legit stomp Carnage watch your mouth.

4. If Alex Mercer plus James Heller are still not enough I have another one for ya.

Sephiroth did defeat Vergil, who is "3-A, possibly Low 2-C". So tier Sephiroth correctly already.

Why nobody is mentioning Tetsuo Shima and Bolt Crank? Or even Lucky Man? Or Ideon gun? Or just Doraemon/Dorami?

ChocomilkAlex said:
Probably Sonic. I don't know where people get the idea that his resurrection can literally NLF him from death. I don't know where people get the idea that he is some hax based characters on the same tier as Bill ******* Cipher. His 2-B Scaling is also complete bullshit.
You should wait to make the post a good time after you were debating and losing in a thread, otherwise you appear as super salty

Jasonsith said:

3. Alex Mercer did stomp Carnage watch your mouth.

4. If Alex Mercer plus James Heller are still not enough I have another one for ya.

Sephiroth did defeat Vergil, who is "3-A, possibly Low 2-C". So tier Sephiroth correctly already.

Why nobody is mentioning Tetsuo Shima and Bolt Crank? Or even Lucky Man?
Okay man chill...sorry if we annoyed you geez...

1. Didn't know Doomsday could get infected since I thought Doomsday probably gone through feats that would be immune to Carnage but I did lose track of DC and I am am not going to argue on this.

2. True but it doesn't mean Ghost Rider can stomp Alex Mercer in different ways such as Hellfire.

3. I did say I wasn't sure if Alex stomps Carnage due to the current feats Carnage has...and why would I watch my mouth all I said I wasn't 100% sure on it...

4. Didn't know about the Sephiroth tier upgrade guess I didn't check yet. I was thinking due to certain parts in the remake I feel like in the later installments of FFVII remake will upgrade the characters even more...I think?

There was another wank and it was with that Deadpool can break the fourth wall meaning he can kill anyone with ease.

Theuser789 said:
ChocomilkAlex said:
You should wait to make the post a good time after you were debating and losing in a thread, otherwise you appear as super salty </div>
I really don't care how salty I look as long as I get my point across.

Jasonsith said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
Forgot that people wank Alex Mercer... thought they stopped it after awhile? Well I did see a few wanks of him stomping Doomsday or him stomping Ghost Rider from a few youtube comments.

3. Alex Mercer did legit stomp Carnage watch your mouth.

Why nobody is mentioning Tetsuo Shima and Bolt Crank? Or even Lucky Man? Or Ideon gun? Or just Doraemon/Dorami?
Doomsday can't get infected because he blitzes and one shots Alex before he does anything,also Doomsday fights with friggin SUPERMAN level characters and beat the crap out of Darkseid,tell me a feat Alex has that can match ANY of these,plus Doomsday can adapt to the infection anyways probably.

And Ghost Rider has other means of killing Alex anyways.

@Golden Moustache

>also Doomsday fights with friggin SUPERMAN level characters and beat the crap out of Darkseid,tell me a feat Alex has that can match ANY of these,

That in itself means nothing since it has yet to prove how Doomsday outdoes hax and just hypes him up. You're right about him blitzing but this part was unneccessary.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Goku vs Sonic thread. Apprarently being One-Shot multiple times means that Sonic can just come back everytime.
Er, that's not NLF, that's literally just how Resurrection works...

You die, but come back...

ChocomilkAlex said:
Goku vs Sonic thread. Apprarently being One-Shot multiple times means that Sonic can just come back everytime.
That isn't a NLF, that's just how a basic hax works, a NLF would be saying Sonic can ressurect from tier 1 or conceptual erasure, soul destruction etc.

So again salty

Planck69 said:
@Golden Moustache
>also Doomsday fights with friggin SUPERMAN level characters and beat the crap out of Darkseid,tell me a feat Alex has that can match ANY of these,

That in itself means nothing since it has yet to prove how Doomsday outdoes hax and just hypes him up. You're right about him blitzing but this part was unneccessary.
I was basically saying that as a way of saying Doomsday horribly outclasses Alex in feats,if i need to be more detailed then i'll just say Doomsday adapts to everything Alex throws at him and destroys him.

ChocomilkAlex said:
That's literally how standard resurrection works. Unless Sonic's has some caveats then it works like you said.

So it takes longer than a day? If so then yes, those people are wanking.

Planck69 said:
So it takes longer than a day? If so then yes, those people are wanking.
No, the ressurection takes less than 5 seconds to charge up and the ressurection itself is instant

But that leaves him open to attack. Why do you think that you can't just use it willy nilly during the final boss in Secret Rings?

Change topic on this little debate

I heard a wank that Captain Marvel (Marvel) can stomp Thor in his cosmic form (Thor currently in the comics was chosen by Galactus as his herald)

Yeah, this is derrail, just because you don't agree with a argument in a thread doesn't make it wank, just salt

But it's only 5 seconds long, and you can use it very much so into the fight, heck it's recomended so you can push the energy ball

Shadow-Ragna said:

I heard a wank that Captain Marvel (Marvel) can stomp Thor in his cosmic form (Thor currently in the comics was chosen by Galactus as his herald)
I saw someone try to scale Cosmic Thor to Eternity, which I'm pretty sure isn't correct.

> Started shit

All I did was for you not to make a comment complaining about something that you were arguing minutes before as wank because you appear as salty, that's all, complain about wank all you want, but don't go calling things wank mere minutes after you were arguing with someone in a thread

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Shadow-Ragna said:

I saw someone try to scale Cosmic Thor to Eternity, which I'm pretty sure isn't correct.
Eh? That doesn't sound right...

Shulk because everyone out of the wiki that played Xenoblade thinks Alvis is omnipotent due to being the real God

Let's see, hard to pick just one as there are many real big ones. Saitama, Alien X, Kirby to name a few but personally the biggest wank in my opinion is the one on Dragon Ball Heroes as we all know about the 6-D claims but I've also seen Tier 0 claims because "its gonna destroy the real world".

Back