• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Kodai no Kami said:
To be fair, TOAA, The Presence and guys like that are actually reasonably wanked
Saitama, Zen'o, Naruto, Luffy and stuff like this are the ones to be laughed at
In all honestly I can see why people wank TOAA, The Presence, One Above All, Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 4k), most of the main cast in Shin Megami Tensei and etc due to their feats and just how absurd they can get.

(Though I am not sure about BlazBlue and Guilty Gear since they can be wanked but most of the time they are often downplayed)

Though with characters like Saitama and etc I often roll my eyes given that people over estimate them much how they say Saitama is universe level or Luffy is moon level and etc.

Lord JJJ said:
Uniasha said:
pretty much though animation rewind was okay until i realise he puts yukari and madoka kaname above lord english , archie ssonic and archie silver
I can understand a wank for Yukari but how can he wank Marisa Kirisame seriously lol He put Marisa higher than Bobobobobobo........, Asriel, Bill Cipher, Super Dimentio and Zeno in reality warper free for all
Even though Marisa isn't a reality warper in the first place lol
i somewhat believed that bo-bobo-bobobobo could be 2nd plce but could he beat lord f****** english

Planck69 said:
Ehnkr2beboh said:
I mean TOAA I can sorta understand, so that's why I added any character related to Omnniversal. I remember one arguement for omnipotent Alien X was "Omniverse is in the name of his show, so he's equal to TOAA cause he's Omniversal".
Who is this neanderthal?
You'd have to go ~2 years back into Kuro The Artist's original Alien X Video and find a random reply. I can't find that stuff.

I am afraid Star Wars is being wanked too.

From the SJWs wanking on the literal "SJW" power of Rey to the power of the high ground by Obi-Wan Kenobi.<s>

Jasonsith said:
I am afraid Star Wars is being wanked too.
From the SJWs wanking on the literal "SJW" power of Rey to the power of the high ground by Obi-Wan Kenobi.<s> </div>
Forgot about Rey...heard that SJWs would call her the most strongest force user ever known even though Anakin pulled down the embiodments of Light and Darkness of the Force (In the Clone Wars cartoon) to their knees...or that if Revan was canon then Rey would get stomped by him or even characters like Nithilus who eats the Force and ect.

I mean, if Legends was still canon, Rey would scale to Legends Sidious so....

Still, any Legends Jedi stomps the shit out of her as is.

I'm pretty surprised no one mentioned Voldemort here.

Voldemort is wanked to high heavens and back due to the killing curse, the amount of times I heard people say he can beat 2-A's - 1-A's due to the killing curse is extremely high. While in reality it is just a decent hax that is easily avoidable and preventable

"lOL VolDY killIng cUrsE mEANS he is OmnipotENT"

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Voldemort is wanked to high heavens and back due to the killing curse, the amount of times I heard people say he can beat 2-A's - 1-A's due to the killing curse is extremely high. While in reality it is just a decent hax that is easily avoidable and preventable

While i've seen him being wanked because of his abilties and his immortality, i've never actually seen voldemort get wanked at 2-A

Pymtron said:
Geralt of Rivia. Quen gets wanked to the point that no one in his tier has even a chance against him.
Just a side note:

Quen weirdly enough was never wanked by the supporters but rather the guys who literally had no idea how Geralt used quen and so the misconception that Geralt uses quen all the time is born and thus the wank with it

(Quen is essentially a force-shield with a 7-B durability that block's damage and redirects 50% of it into the opponent and people always think Geralt spams it in battle which isn't true unless geralt has an obvious disadvantage like range)

Pymtron said:
Geralt of Rivia. Quen gets wanked to the point that no one in his tier has even a chance against him.
Literally no supporters were wanking Quen. Hell, we were fighting that "Geralt starts with Quen in H2H combat" stuff. He only uses it against ranged attacks and the unknown ones.

Though if you disagree with Quen rating, go ahead and downgrade it after the forum move

The pen or the sword said:
I mean...Im not quite sure how youd even go about wanking him...
Throughout the series Snake's physical feats were not that extremely impressive, he's just "a man good at what he does - killing", a nanomachine powered human when it comes to his physical prowess. There is nothing to wank about him, especially when he is more about story and depth than fighting, though that's what he was doing his whole life.

AngeronTheSkyHighAnger said:

While i've seen him being wanked because of his abilties and his immortality, i've never actually seen voldemort get wanked at 2-A
His killing curse has been wanked enough to say it could kill 2-A's, heck, I heard with the killing curse he could kill 1-A's

AngeronTheSkyHighAnger said:

His killing curse has been wanked enough to say it could kill 2-A's, heck, I heard with the killing curse he could kill 1-A's
as if :/ they probably used NLF

While in reality it is just a decent hax that is easily avoidable and preventable
It's avoidable if you have resistance to death manipulation (I'm assuming that's what it falls under), are fast enough to avoid it or you have some form of immortality e.g Types 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 or 10. The NLF argument doesn't really apply here since to resist something you need resistances or the ability to avoid the attack. However, omnipotent or 2-A characters usually get a pass since most of the time they're not bound to rules.

Ehh, it's a NLF when your opponent is high end tier 2 and above.

So yeah, saying it could kill a tier 6 is something, but I heard people unironically saying it can beat Tier 1's

Ehh, it's a NLF when your opponent is high end tier 2 and above.
So yeah, saying it could kill a tier 6 is something, but I heard people unironically saying it can beat Tier 1's
I can't really disagree since I personally try to avoid debating characters around that tier so I'm not all that knowledgeable about it, but I agree to an extent.

I was surprised I couldn't find any post claiming Voldemort could kill ainz, Im sure they exist but Ive struggled to find them which pleases me but I fully expected to see voldemort wank to overcome ainz...

Alex Mercer is kinda wanked in general,also not trying to insult or mock anyone but there was also huge wank of him in a closed thread i saw where people thought he could beat friggin Cell from DBZ....

The Golden Moustache said:
Alex Mercer is kinda wanked in general,also not trying to insult or mock anyone but there was also huge wank of him in a closed thread i saw where people thought he could beat friggin Cell from DBZ....
Forgot that people wank Alex Mercer...thought they stopped it after awhile? Well I did see a few wanks of him stomping Doomsday or him stomping Ghost Rider from a few youtube comments.

Shadow-Ragna said:
The Golden Moustache said:
Forgot that people wank Alex Mercer...thought they stopped it after awhile? Well I did see a few wanks of him stomping Doomsday or him stomping Ghost Rider from a few youtube comments.
Wait,what? some people think he literally stomps Doomsday and Ghost Rider?

Literally all Doomsday has to do is punch Alex and he gets vaporized instantly while Ghost Rider needs to just use the penance stare on Alex and Alex dies.

Back