• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

The pen or the sword said:
...Not sure actually just went with the first ragna I saw (Bloodedge and saw he had a 1c key)
Ragna's tier 5 keys has a bunch of 2-A/1-C hax including like 15+ passives.

I remember when folks used to made up feats for SMP 1 million such as how he could lift the omniverse or could wipeout dimensions with his heat vision and surprisingly quite a few folks believed them to be legitimate author statements... :/

Also any character with fate/probability/plot hax seems to get wanked a lot imo (personally I'm not the biggest fan of those abilities tbh) also any character that can affect/destroy "our" reality (ofc a fictional depiction of it) seems to get meta wanked!.

Well then he's on equal footing with every other character on the wiki (As by that logic they are all 11 a) and can fight all of them since they are all 11A.

Actually even if you reduced ainz to 10-c very few of his matches would be removed...His physicallity is pretty much meaningless in most of his fights and more often then not he's put against characters that can one shot him.

First Witch said:
Isnt maximum wank Ainz High 1A because one of his spells is utilisizing Shub somehow
Shub is currently at 1-A, so i was going by that

but if the Cthulhu Mythos is getting upgraded, then yes, maximum wank Ainz is High 1-A

First Witch said:
Isnt maximum wank Ainz High 1A because one of his spells is utilisizing Shub somehow
That is exactly where that high 1A wank comes from he can summon five adorable baby goats!

Honestly Ive seen supernatral luck get wanked off pretty hard at points

So we all can agree that Dante, Ragna and Archer EMIYA can wreck Ainz and his group correct?

The other massive wank that irratates me and I mentioned this along with Overlord was with how some people over wank Rick to feats of 1-A and saying that Rick can stomp any verse.

Yep everything outside dmc 1 dante wrecks ainz and the other two always wreck ainz. As for rick yeah I can see how people wank him, he sorta like batman IE with prep can supposdly stomp anyone/do anything

I seen threads on the internet saying that Rick can stomp all of Marvel, DC, BlazBlue, Shin Megami Tensei, Nasuverse (All of the Fate series) and Devil May Cry which is kind of a lie since most of these verses has characters and feats that would probably scare the shit out of Rick and end up eradicating Rick.

I feel sorry for Rick if he pisses off Gilgamesh, or Ragna or Sentry (Marvel)...

What's that one character from Gurran Laggen I see a lot of people wank a lot? I forgot the name, but it's like super long.

Shadow-Ragna said:
^ Yeah like that will ever happen...sorry but Batman would lose against the Dovahkiin badly.
I'm not even kidding. They even said: "Batman shouldn't have the 4B armor because it would wreck Dovahkiin badly."

Oh boy forgot about TOAA. "He's Tier 0 because he's Omniversal!1!1!!1!".

Edit: NVMD someone brought him up already IIRC. So now just basically anyone related to Omniverses.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Oh boy forgot about TOAA. "He's Tier 0 because he's Omniversal!1!1!!1!".
Edit: NVMD someone brought him up already IIRC. So now just basically anyone related to Omniverses.
This is...relatively reasonable for people that don't get into the thick of things in VS debating.

pretty much though animation rewind was okay until i realise he puts yukari and madoka kaname above lord english , archie ssonic and archie silver

Uniasha said:
pretty much though animation rewind was okay until i realise he puts yukari and madoka kaname above lord english , archie ssonic and archie silver
As someone who has been in Animation Rewinds community i can explain why they have that mentality

Some guys there legitimately believe that touhou characters are 1-A and stomp most of the 1-A characters

I mean TOAA I can sorta understand, so that's why I added any character related to Omnniversal. I remember one arguement for omnipotent Alien X was "Omniverse is in the name of his show, so he's equal to TOAA cause he's Omniversal".

AngeronTheSkyHighAnger said:
Uniasha said:
As someone who has been in Animation Rewinds community i can explain why they have that mentality

Some guys there legitimately believe that touhou characters are 1-A and stomp most of the 1-A characters
i mostly believe them to be 2C - 2A most of the time but nothing as high as tier 1

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I mean TOAA I can sorta understand, so that's why I added any character related to Omnniversal. I remember one arguement for omnipotent Alien X was "Omniverse is in the name of his show, so he's equal to TOAA cause he's Omniversal".
Who is this neanderthal?

Uniasha said:
I can understand a wank for Yukari but how can he wank Marisa Kirisame seriously lol He put Marisa higher than Bobobobobobo........, Asriel, Bill Cipher, Super Dimentio and Zeno in reality warper free for all
Even though Marisa isn't a reality warper in the first place lol

Back