• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

I mean, wasn't the goku vs beerus uni shaking feat calculated at 3-A? Seems like a universal feat to me idk.
Shaking the universe enough for it to be felt by people is only 4-A. The 3-A calc was for the destruction of the macrocosm from what I recall.

I thought shaking the universe was calced at 3-B?
Shaking it just enough that it can be noticed by people standing on any celestial body in the universe is 4-A, albeit 1/5 of the way to 3-C. Pulling the equivalent of a Magnitude 9 earthquake across every planet and star in the universe is low-end 3-B.

Technically speaking, Goku himself would only be 4-A if we judged purely by feats, funnily enough. Of course, the statements and additional information provide enough context to put him at 3-A/Low 2-C and I agree but I still find it interesting how some offsite Dragon Ball fans will say how most other anime characters have no feats that can compare to Goku's.
Honestly there are a lot of anime characters that have better feats than goku if we're being honest here. And No lie most dragon ball fans only watch just dragon ball or at least the anime that's popular they don't know that there are anime characters that can solo dragon ball and you can easily see this on stuff like comic vine and other vs sites.

Akame from Akame ga Kill was wanked a lot too because "MuH MuRASaMe CaN KiLl EvRyThingS iT ToUCH"

She's almost became budget Saitama in term of wank

I never really understood the Saitama wank. Since I wanted to believe people were smart enough not to NLF one of the trolliest characters in japanese fiction

I never really understood the Saitama wank. Since I wanted to believe people were smart enough not to NLF one of the trolliest characters in japanese fiction
People wank characters they like. Guts, doomslayer, jojo etc.

People wank characters they like. Guts, doomslayer, jojo etc.
I remember when someone tried to get doomslayer to low 1-C. That was... something. Thread lasted a while and I was worried people would actually agree to put him in tier 1 based off of the "higher dimensions of Urdak"

Unironically Dragon Ball's speed feats may be a more controversial topic than their AP.
At least Dragon Ball has an outright universal destruction statements.

I still find it interesting how some offsite Dragon Ball fans will say how most other anime characters have no feats that can compare to Goku's.
It's often fans who have very limited library of anime they've watched that says stuff like this.
It's not limited to Dragon Ball or even battleboarding in general. It's similar to stuff like saying "X anime is the greatest" while only watching maybe 4 anime series.

I also think that people underestimate the sheer amount of hax a character can have. DnD gets slept on for this reason, despite the fact they have most of the 220+ hax abilities on this site.

I also think that people underestimate the sheer amount of hax a character can have. DnD gets slept on for thus reason, despite the fact they have most of the 220+ hax abilities on this site.
Yeah it's pretty funny how a bunch of lower-tier characters could completely stomp Goku due to the absurdity of their hax.

The fact that over a dozen different Tier 9s sleep away Dragon Ball is pretty telling.

Dragon ball hero maybe is getting CM and xeno goku can beat pretty much everyone in Tier 9 as long as they arent smurf or he cant affect it

Because IMO, these people never fully watched or read One Punch Man so they have this gross misinterpretation of the series which also IMO undermines that Saitama by himself is an interesting protagonist

Because IMO, these people never fully watched or read One Punch Man so they have this gross misinterpretation of the series which also IMO undermines that Saitama by himself is an interesting protagonist
People who say Saitama is a gag character can go and get f'd by PPP.
They usually really undermine Saitama's character and how great of a series OPM is, and for what, to satiate their urge to wank the character?
I've seen boundless xeno goku recently. Like days ago.
Boundless JF Goku too.
Still not as crazy as SCP fans believing SCP fodders are boundless lmao

Fast and Furious characters are Supersonic+ combat and reactions in this wiki.
You can even check their profiles and decide if any of those justifications are valid.
Personally it's ******* hilarious.

The power of family >>> John Wick.
I'm honestly surprised and impressed that John Wick isn't Supersonic+ too, despite having better feats than any Fast Family character IMO.

I saw someone scale xeno goku and Gilgamesh (Fate) to "Omnipotence++" and now my brain hurts.

Fast and Furious characters are Supersonic+ combat and reactions in this wiki.
You can even check their profiles and decide if any of those justifications are valid.
Personally it's ******* hilarious.

The power of family >>> John Wick.
I'm honestly surprised and impressed that John Wick isn't Supersonic+ too, despite having better feats than any Fast Family character IMO.
someone dont believe in family power

Back