• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Is somebody willing to skim through the entire thread and tell us which members that we should ban and why please?

My apologies for interrupting the matter but, why do these people not just use the forums like we do?
Not everybody understand how to sign up, and we are in the middle of updating our system for how to do so, which makes it harder right now.

In addition, many of them just want to post and vote in polls all day, not get into more advanced discussions here.

A minor note, Ong's ban expired, and he edited some random pages without discussing them again. Most of them are okay, and already sent a message on his wall and reverted Terminator's page; which is one of the few bad ones. But I'm unsure about Rodan or Mick Taylor's additions. But said user is still infamous for randomly making bad edits and just assumes too much.

A lot of it appear to be simple specification when reading into profiles related to the ones changed, however I personally think the changes to Rodan are a misunderstanding.

The moment their altercation began Ghidorah had grappled Rodan and blasted them once, resulting in the fight ending. They shouldn't be scaling to one another.

yo i found another troll

Staff members closing spite trolls is not against the rules. In fact, it is encouraged for more extreme cases.

I will check the other member though.

Last edited:
Yeah report the guy who is closing a blatant spite thread before it goes to negativity like 99% of spite threads do.

Ned isn't used to his job yet, and likely turned confused from people complaining about him closing a thread elsewhere.

Is he reporting Everything12 for closing it or is he reporting strny for both making it and trying to report Everything for Closing it?

I think that he turned confused regarding how his work responsibilities are supposed to function.

Okay. My apologies for the misunderstanding then.

I don't think you read the report because this isn't something about the staff thread. No side acted out in the staff thread. You are completely off with that point.
Sorry about not clarifying what I meant earlier, but it was more about the issues that accumulated coming to that Bleach thread, which also ended up leading to the rule violation report for Arc7.

It happens to people when they end up getting into heated arguments and they can sometimes emotionally react like this when the other side doesn't seem to be understanding what you are saying from your POV.

Going to say that a stern warning to chill out, take a break, and to not do that kind of stuff again would suffice since frustration gets to people sometimes.

Back