• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Base Superman probably has more Tier 8 feats than Tier 1, 2 and 4 if we go the "he has many X feats at Y tier, he scales to Y" tbh. I don't know why some people keep insisting on this kind of scaling.

ite multiverses is just baseline 2-A and the greater "omniverse" just sounds Low 1-C the way you describe them here. DC is obviously a higher tier than this but these statements aren't all that impressive compared to other works.

infinite multiverse is baseline
But Infinite multiverses i ain't agreeing to that
Look. Mudamuda. Unless you can literally change how we treat 2-A as a tier site-wide, then what you believe on this matter really doesn't matter. It was agreed by practically everyone.
Marvel encompasses all fictional works so it encompasses everyone's OC too,strongest verse confirmed
At least my OCs are mostly hax with no tier 1/0 shit

Doesn't really matter

The Transformers Omniverse also has a real world, hell, it even has a 2-B multiverse of "real worlds" as well as other fictional franchises like marvel and Ben 10, but it's cosmology isn't bigger than other verses
Does this apply to Jump Force characters as well?
I've seen Dragon Ball fans on Reddit portray Goku from being above the characters within the JF game (which includes Saint Seiya), to being above every single series in Jump, to being above every single shounen in existence, to being above all of fiction. Especially because it also includes the "real world".

That is cross scaling, which is generally not allowed.

Plus, Transformers is very weird and very inconsistent with it's "omniverse" and for obvious reasons, we don't scale anyone to it, as it breaks the wiki's crossover rules

I mean, disregarding site rules though. Whether that would makes sense on its own.
I've always been iffy about it especially since it generally comes from the same users who believe this site downplays Dragon Ball (and wanks everything else).

I mean, disregarding site rules though. Whether that would makes sense on its own.
I've always been iffy about it especially since it generally comes from the same users who believe this site downplays Dragon Ball (and wanks everything else).
I mean, we are using the best feats for dragon ball, we even have some 2-As for crying out loud, you can never please dragon ball fanboys until the verse is tier 0

Unless Goku oneshots fiction, there will always be fanboys whining about how we downplay Dragon Ball.

Unless Goku oneshots fiction, there will always be fanboys whining about how we downplay Dragon Ball.
the fanboys don't get what makes Goku, Goku. the man being shit like "omnipotent" completely defeats the purpose of the character, Goku always has another limit to overcome, if Goku has no limits what is he to overcome? unfortunately DB fanboys are too busy wanking their one-inchers to the thought of a tier 1 or 0 Goku to bother about realizing what the character actually is, and i hate to HATE Dragon Ball so i take enjoyment in saying that

Goku would probably end up like Saitama if he became omnipotent or all powerful
and we already know how wanked that guy is, but I do want to put them against each other in a battle somewhere online and watch the fanboys/girls of both explode because some ******* Internet Troll wanted to watch the world burn lol

Can you imagine how funny and chaotic it would be if Saitama actually ended up stronger than Goku

Oh would you mind if I have Ragna the Bloodedge solo Dragon Ball in a possible fanfic I might be writing?

Also love to see Saitama wipe DB since I am pissed off with the DB whiny wankers.
invite me to the comments! i like to watch the world burn!

oh, i will just pull some strings, after all, when it comes to Saitama, his fanboys love to wank!

What about Persona characters? They tend to get downplayed a lot.

Which, to an extent, I can understand, seeing how the game treats them like normal humans outside the metaverse. Stuff like Joker getting hurt on the treadmill and Akechi getting hurt from spicy food.
It’s funny, because Mitsuru outright says you can use Persona’s in the real world with enough will.

Saitama fans are already saying he's a gag character ergo solos all of fiction, Dragon Ball included. You don't have to search hard to find them.
Rd147335c25e51b5515c3848baa612565

invite me to the comments! i like to watch the world burn!

oh, i will just pull some strings, after all, when it comes to Saitama, his fanboys love to wank!
Ah nice! But with the fanfic might take time because even in a spit fic I still take time to write a decent plot, though I might do it on my devient art account (same name as this account). So when it’s finished I will link it to you.
Saitama fans are already saying he's a gag character ergo solos all of fiction, Dragon Ball included. You don't have to search hard to find them.
Good point in that.

Doesn't really matter

The Transformers Omniverse also has a real world, hell, it even has a 2-B multiverse of "real worlds" as well as other fictional franchises like marvel and Ben 10, but it's cosmology isn't bigger than other verses
This is some good facts!

Hence why these cross statements are bullshit.

Back