• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

shin godzilla keeps getting wanked because he looks cool and because of that one statement that one of his further evoltions would destroy the universe.
Meanwhile shin is literally one of the weakest, if not the weakest godzilla incarnation out there.

shin godzilla keeps getting wanked because he looks cool and because of that one statement that one of his further evoltions would destroy the universe.
Meanwhile shin is literally one of the weakest, if not the weakest godzilla incarnation out there.
People really be saying he could match monster verse Godzilla LOL

A statment which, might i add, was completely fabricated by a fan of the series

A statment which, might i add, was completely fabricated by a fan of the series
Oh, but they just say that your lying when you show them proof, they aren't as intolorable as the DB or Saitama fanboys, but damn they are annoying, even for my tastes

i feel like cthulhu is wanked. like, unless we use his video game version he is actually pretty damn weak. People keep saying like "oh he's a god [insert giant monster here] doesn't stand a chance" like bruh best thing he has going for him is this very small possibility of him being capable of destroying some stars, that's high 4-C/ 4-C at best not counting the fact that his race kinda used stars as energy sources if i remember correctly.

His race using stars as fuel is non-canon.

I mean, he has (well, will have) Infinite speed, is potentially a shell for a higher order being and has telepathy/mental powers that works on a High 1-B range. So he's fairly strong but people use the wrong reasons for proving it.

From what I heard Cthulhu has some really strong hax but is not that impressive when it comes to his physicals? Tho from what I understand, it's debatble if he even has a physical form

I mean I also met a person who believed that Doom Slayer was completely immortal and could not be killed by any means, but yeah we could go on about DB wank till I pass out and finally break my keyboard with my thick ******* skull.

You would not believe how much Quora wanks characters. Like, no one seems to understand what High Outerversal means and throw it in because it's near Boundless. They also are all praising plot manipulating characters as those who can one-shot everyone.

You would not believe how much Quora wanks characters. Like, no one seems to understand what High Outerversal means and throw it in because it's near Boundless. They also are all praising plot manipulating characters as those who can one-shot everyone.
I've seen Quora wank Doctor Who to Tier 0....

Ummm, you just showed a bunch of WN isekai characters. That doesn't count
I've seen Quora wank Doctor Who to Tier 0....
I think I've seen that, I'll find it

Rimuru has cases of wank mostly on the wiki, yogiri is the same, pretty sure Anos is wanked alot and no clue on ruphas
I rarely participate in matches involving these guys so how how are they wanked? Or do you mean their generals statistics here?

I rarely participate in matches involving these guys so how how are they wanked? Or do you mean their generals statistics here?
Considering Rimuru's 2-B key has cases of wank to where High 1-B range couldn't hit him in the imaginary space or something, I know yogiri is wanked a bit(not on the wiki mind you), Anos is pretty consistently wanked to shit like 1-B(though this has some merit i admit), once again don't know about ruphas

I mean I also met a person who believed that Doom Slayer was completely immortal and could not be killed by any means
There's a sizeable chunk of people on YouTube who think The Doom Slayer can stalemate SCP 682 and neither can harm each other, even though 682 is just gonna inevitably adapt to all of The Slayer's weapons and then do his own ripping and tearing.

There's a sizeable chunk of people on YouTube who think The Doom Slayer can stalemate SCP 682 and neither can harm each other, even though 682 is just gonna inevitably adapt to all of The Slayer's weapons and then do his own ripping and tearing.
Yeah, especially extended canon 682, who frankly could just drop a black hole on the slayer, then again thats both 682s

Considering Rimuru's 2-B key has cases of wank to where High 1-B range couldn't hit him in the imaginary space or something, I know yogiri is wanked a bit(not on the wiki mind you), Anos is pretty consistently wanked to shit like 1-B(though this has some merit i admit), once again don't know about ruphas
Huh, wanked team is here.... lets put them againts Nasuverse again

Back