• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Speaking of wanked mecha, this is technically an example of creator wank and not fan wank, but Mamoru Nagano the creator of five star stories legitimately believes that led mirage is the strongest being in all of fiction.

The Manly Emperor of Mankind
Magnus the Red
Khorne
Nurgle
Slaanesh
Tzeentch
Roboute Guilliman
Lion El'Jonson
Sanguinius
Rogal Dorn
Leman Russ
Ferrus Manus
Vulkan
Jaghatai Khan
Corvus Corax
Horus Lupercal
Angron
Mortarion
Fulgrim
Lorgar
Konrad Curze
Perturabo
Alpharius Omegon
Insert SMT character here
insert Lovecraft character here
Omega Alpha
I can go for eons
Yeah because marvel writers are incompetent
and they worship feminists and SJWs more then good writing, so do DC at this point

On the flip side, Alex Mercer gets wanked to hell and back. I remember a fanfic where he manages to solo a good chunk of Worm.

neat, also I remember someone wanking Oryx, the Mad God to freaking Low 2-C, need I remind people that he is at freaking most High 6-C? and I thought I overestimated the Mad God...

What's your guy's favorite example of Batwank?
someone told me that Batman with prep could solo the entirety of Cthulhu Mythos, that was a stubborn bastard, that internet argument lasted far past the guy insulting me, to which point I was throwing nuclear bombs onto the raging inferno till they left, I laugh my ass off at that to this day

Oh yeah people have always hated demonbane, it was at best a meme within the mecha fandom. Getter Emperor and Mazinger Zero will always be the most popular god mecha amongst mecha fans.

I feel like people only know Demonbane exists because some guy in some forum somewhere wanted to boast about knowing the most powerful verse in fiction and started taking stuff out of context, only for it to explode way out of control.

I feel like people only know Demonbane exists because some guy in some forum somewhere wanted to boast about knowing the most powerful verse in fiction and started taking stuff out of context, only for it to explode way out of control.
that and the "************* DEMONBANE!!1!" memes

7a80a2313c428645e6c7fc392d744405.png

rimuru tempest, time and time again anything that has to do with power rankings his fanboys are wanking him so badly even SPOM fanboys think they are being too absurd, everything from"unlimited power" to muh omnipotence" even though he's only mid multiverse level in the web novel

Funfact about David and Goliath: you know those slings could apparently launch rocks at the same speed as a bullet from a hand gun goes. Dunno why I just found that funny, it might be wrong though

Back