• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Nah, compared to those 2??? I hardly beleave It.

And why did u bring Rimuru now? Lol
I mentioned him before in this thread actually, but yeah compared to all of Dragon Ball and Saitama Rimuru isn't as wanked... thats kind of a local thing on the wiki from my expierience

I mentioned him before in this thread actually, but yeah compared to all of Dragon Ball and Saitama Rimuru isn't as wanked... thats kind of a local thing on the wiki from my expierience
Lol, I thought you mentioned him cuz of my profile Pic lol.

I'd argue Goku is still more wanked. My list would be:

1. Goku
2. Superman
3. Saitama
cd5efb7b3a2dc6e6986cc9603628df93082f1f6814f9d13400c08ab5a0e42ea2_1.jpg

I feel that lmao. I can't talk about anime without some random dude bringing up Goku
lmfao, once I was talking about Another (a rlly good anime tho), and they started saying that goku was stronger or some shit, even Another not even being a anime with fights lol

13227e90891c0a18794f18f28eabb9a81b9cdcd40b066baa3e0d1dcc8454e237_1_1.jpg

Also, now I remember Giorno, the list of wanked characters would be Saitama (he can one punch everything), Giorno (GER rtz is invencible) and Goku (because DB characters can destroy planets, maybe it means omnipotence)

I've seen a person say that only 5-D characters stand a chance against GER.

JOJO and Goku are probably the 2 most annoying to bring up in anime ngl
I've seen a person say that only 5-D characters stand a chance against GER.
I've seen that video, I feel like GER is given way too much credit than it deserves

Strange that these two inconned each other a while back. Now Ren breathes away JoJo.

i think they were talking about reinheard van Astrea from Re zero. Idk about him mopping the floor with ger though

link to what? How does an image have a link?
if you do it how i do it you put the image into a tab of its own, click on the tab, and copy/paste its link such as what i did below, the picture thing on the top of the message thing, its between the chain link(the link thing) and the Emoji thing, you click on it and a little thing to type in appears, copy paste into that.

you-cant-possibly-comprehend-the-level-of-heresy-i-operate-27892279.png (500×667) (nightsatthegametable.com)

and the result is right below this
you-cant-possibly-comprehend-the-level-of-heresy-i-operate-27892279.png

Back