• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

those slings were used to throw rocks at sheep that went too far and almost escaped and left. If they traveled at the speed of a bullet David wouldn't be a sheep hearder, he'd be a mutton seller.

I remember seeing a youtube video where it was stated that Unicron is on the level of the living tribunal or Eternity if not stronger.

Ah, if only.

We in the VS community shall not ever bring out the cursed name of SUGGSVERSE
i shall bring out my verse THE ENDOVERSE
possible tier 0 infinite times above baseline, a tier 0 5 times above baseline, 2 4 times above baseline, infinite characters 3 times above baseline, same goes for the infinite on 2 and 1 time above baseline

That's literally bottom barrel Tier 1 stuff.

As for what's bigger, not in any order;
1. Cthulhu Mythos
2. Twin Peaks
3. The Elder Scrolls
4. 7th Expansionm
5. The Unwritten
6. Whatever other High 1-A verse I missed.
Send scans of number 1,how vast the verse is.

its actually this
cthulhu mythos and twin peaks are both abose baseline tier 0
clear light = supreme archetype
then its the ultumite gods/other ogs
maria/creator
anu/ama
and the writer
🤦‍♀I ain't refering to most powerful characters,the verses itself. How large dey are.

The larger a verse's cosmology is, the bigger it obviously is. A verse with a High 1-B structure in a single universe is much larger than just a 2-A structure with a Low 1-C structure for instance

high 1-As be like

baseline: alot
1 transcendences: a few
2 transcendence: barley any
3 transcendences: only like 3/4
then theres the leviathan chilling with infinite times above baseline

🤦‍♀I ain't refering to most powerful characters,the verses itself. How large dey are.
For the Cthulhu Mythos;

A single universe in the Mythos is infinite-dimensional in size.

There's an infinite number of universes and they're all a chain of atoms in a greater world part of a recursion of universes that are atoms within a higher universe potentially ad infinitum.

Then there's the First Gate which transcends space-time. Then an infinite number of higher and higher Gates. Then the Ultimate Void which is beyond the hierarchy of Gates.

All of the verses I listed are like this.

if your going by high 1-As then dc is the strongest with the leviathan
that thing is infinite times into high 1-A
I mean for example
DC as I know it has infinite multiverses in the greater omniverse,plus a multiverse became an infinite web of multiverses at the end of death metal arc sort of an omniverse also inside the greater omniverse

And also marvel with the soul stone being a multiverse, and marvel is stated to have countless multiverses and omniverse which even encompasses all of reality even the real world and other franchise.

With verses like umineko with infinite universes kind of fragments and so on.

Am refering to how vast such verses are not the characters in it.

So like infinite number of dimensions ?
For the Cthulhu Mythos;

A single universe in the Mythos is infinite-dimensional in size.

There's an infinite number of universes and they're all a chain of atoms in a greater world part of a recursion of universes that are atoms within a higher universe potentially ad infinitum.

Then there's the First Gate which transcends space-time. Then an infinite number of higher and higher Gates. Then the Ultimate Void which is beyond the hierarchy of Gates.

All of the verses I listed are like this.

I mean for example
DC as I know it has infinite multiverses in the greater omniverse,plus a multiverse became an infinite web of multiverses at the end of death metal arc sort of an omniverse also inside the greater omniverse
What you're describing here sounds just Low 1-C.
And also marvel with the soul stone being a multiverse, and marvel is stated to have countless multiverses and omniverse which even encompasses all of reality even the real world and other franchise.

With verses like umineko with infinite universes kind of fragments and so on.

Am refering to how vast such verses are not the characters in it.
Just a heads up, we don't accept this sort of scaling at all, mostly because it's complete drivel most of the time. Marvel Comics obviously can't claim to be superior to settings it has no ownership over.

Explain pls.
Infinite multiverses is just baseline 2-A and the greater "omniverse" just sounds Low 1-C the way you describe them here. DC is obviously a higher tier than this but these statements aren't all that impressive compared to other works.

Infinite multiverses is just baseline 2-A and the greater "omniverse" just sounds Low 1-C the way you describe them here. DC is obviously a higher tier than this but these statements aren't all that impressive compared to other works.
Ok

Marvel did
Even grant Morrison stated earth Q is the real world.
So is any fictional representation of earth. But at the end of the day, its still a fictional representation that only scales to what it showcases in its own setting.

Marvel "encompassing the real world" is not a meaningful feat or statement.

ite multiverses is just baseline 2-A and the greater "omniverse" just sounds Low 1-C the way you describe them here. DC is obviously a higher tier than this but these statements aren't all that impressive compared to other works.

infinite multiverse is baseline
But Infinite multiverses i ain't agreeing to that

ite multiverses is just baseline 2-A and the greater "omniverse" just sounds Low 1-C the way you describe them here. DC is obviously a higher tier than this but these statements aren't all that impressive compared to other works.

infinite multiverse is baseline
But Infinite multiverses i ain't agreeing to that
I'll.....assume that this is in response to me.

Mathematically, there's no difference between infinite universes and infinite sets of infinite universes. Unless the setting makes it very clear that affecting more sets of infinite universes is more impressive than affecting a single one, this is a baseline feat by default. Look at the Notes section on the Tiering System.

Back