• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Knowledgeable Member for Every Verse

It is

I only know that because I read about it on the Against the Gods wiki, I'm only on like Chapter 61 where Yun Che kissed a 13 year old girl

Celestial Pegasus for A Wild Last Bost Appeared, Isekai Mahou and Isekai at Peace since he is the one who added the verses to the wiki, created the profiles, made the blogs explaining the cosmology and made them famous as the strong verses they are. More or less the same also apply with Slime Tensei but that one have significantly more supporters do to be really popular so not sure if he really is the most knowledgeable of the verse but at the very least is one of the most.

My knowledge of Slime doesn't extend to the MTL so definitely more knowledgeable people there, have yet to do a reread of the LN too, while others have, and even proposed upgrades based on that, forgot who it was that bump up the characters to High 6-C to High 6-B, they can probably get the spot there. Though if we are talking about impact on this site then yea clearly i would have that since i made most of the profiles.

As for AWLBA idk @Enter_Bluey is probably more knowledgeable at this point considering they read all the LN, which i have yet to, but they haven't made any major contributions to the verse yet, not until they cause chaos and try to upgrade the characters to 1-A with Immeasurable speed.

Right now i am laying off on the light novels, unless the next volume of Slime or Re:Zero comes out again and cause me to derail as usual, and going all into rereading and fixing those old visual novel verses i made, with references etc, but gonna take a while....

Last edited:
Considering it lacks basically any justification for all of its abilities, yeah it sucks dick.

But damn that pic is pretty good. I don't recall ever seeing the pic.

Damn it, now I wanna revise the profile.

... How is that in the brief moment that I was gone it was suddenly mentioned both Against the Gods and Everyone Else is a Returnee?

If anyone want to seriously revise EER or add ATG then tell me, I can help a lot with both of them since I know quite a bit about them (I stopped to read ATG around chapter 1400-1500 to build up chapters and I have finished EER like 2 times, plus I have also finished other 4 works of the author Toy Car)

@LordGriffin1000 and @FinePoint for Dying Light due to them being the people who helped me set up the whole verse

Same logic for @Lou_change on Don't Starve as despite not participating in matches open, is the guy I use for quality control on the profile

@InfiniteDay for Lobotomy Corporation due to his contributions in the creation of the pages and the CRT that gave them their 4-D haxes

@Greenshifter and @DemonicDude Ben 10, the former due to their many CRTs that made many of the high tiers broken in both haxes and skill and the latter due to being reliable to summon on matches

For the verse Black Clover I'd like to nominate the user who is charasmatic, intelligent and a complete badass he is......drumroll please @Arnoldstone18

IMG_4703.png

❤️❤️

... How is that in the brief moment that I was gone it was suddenly mentioned both Against the Gods and Everyone Else is a Returnee?

If anyone want to seriously revise EER or add ATG then tell me, I can help a lot with both of them since I know quite a bit about them (I stopped to read ATG around chapter 1400-1500 to build up chapters and I have finished EER like 2 times, plus I have also finished other 4 works of the author Toy Car)
I would be up for revising EER once im done with my other stuff like Hollow Knight revisions, have like maybe 1 or 2 left in the tank (if silksong comes out so help me god)

@Dust_Collector for Zelda
@Armorchompy for No More Heroes, and that whole verse (drawing a blank on it sorry), also a bunch of obscure fucky games nobody gives a **** in the year 2022, also FMA too given he just went through the whole of it
me and twellas for mgs, armor too at this point as well

Back