• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hey fellas!
I hope ya'll are doing well.

This thread is kind of a preview/sneak peak type thing to what my ideal dream for this verse is. My goal is that by the end of all of these revisions, all of the profiles will look something like the one I'm going to share with you shortly.

This CRT's goal is to overhaul Itachi's profile completely. Here's the sandbox that includes all of the proposed changes.
As you can see, I've tried to improve absolutely everything. I've changed his renders to better manga renders, I've added quotes, I've added a plethora of new justifications, scans and references for everything ranging from his P&A section, to his Intelligence, weaknesses, stamina, range, and everything in between. The changes aren't only cosmetic either, he has new abilities and justifications for damn near everything that wasn't previously revised. The only thing I haven't touched are his ratings, since we handle those in different threads as part of the ongoing verse wide revision project. However, I did add new justifications to his Speed and LS, because they were severely lacking before. But, of course, the ratings remain unchanged for the time being.

I guess, for the sake of comparison, here's the current profile.
For the sake of clarity, here's the autopsy. All in all, the changes are:
  • His renders were changed.
  • Added/Improved his quotes.
  • Added scans, references, and justifications for just about everything.
  • Changed his overall formatting.
  • Added justifications to his P&A section, alongside with some new ability additions.
  • Revamped his Intelligence, Stamina, Weaknesses, and Range sections.
  • Removed all of his matches because most of them are pretty old, and the profile has simply changed way too much, especially after this CRT.
EDIT: I forgot to mention, but I didn't revise the Edo Tensei abilities because I'm lazy we've already got a couple of threads being made that'll address everything Edo Tensei related in the near future.

Honorable Mentions:
  • Big thanks to @Deceived3596 and @Damage3245 for giving me inspiration for some of the P&As that I added.
  • Huge thanks to @LordTracer for helping me with some formatting and code related things, as well as reviewing the changes with me in private.
  • Massive thanks to @Wrath_Of_Itachi for providing me with a ton of the scans and references from the Novels, as well as doing the Range section.
  • Humungous thanks to big daddy @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo for making these beautiful new renders. 🔥

With all of that out of the way, let's discuss how the Solo God bullies your favorite verse. 🍆🔥🥒

Last edited:
Now that the thread is up, I’ve decided to disagree with literally everything

Joking aside, I‘ve seen this before and I obviously agree with the revision.

Looks great, all the profiles having this layout would be soo nice
That's pretty much the endgame, but it takes a long ass time to get them to this level of quality because I have to, more or less, remake the profiles from scratch lol.

I would change "Curse Manipulation, to either Preperation or Unconventional Curse Manipulation" because it's not an actual curse. Neither does it remotely fit the actual description of Curse Manipulation

I would change "Curse Manipulation, to either Preperation or Unconventional Curse Manipulation" because it's not an actual curse. Neither does it remotely fit the actual description of Curse Manipulation
Well, it fits nothing else either is the problem. Believe me, this ability of his gave me a headache for like a week lol. In the end, Damage and I thought that Curse Manip just "sorta kinda works", which was better than nothing.

Ehh... I see what you're saying, but it doesn't fit CM in any nature. I'm not even sure how that was the most logical conclusion.

It's a contingency plan which takes preparation for it to work, so I think Preparation works way better just due to the mechanics and how it functions.

Even if preparation manages to not be agreed upon by everyone else, I still am against it being considered CM.

How Itachi has been on this wiki for years and hasn’t had an Extraordinary Genius rating is mind boggling
According to the Wiki
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

Ehh... I see what you're saying, but it doesn't fit CM in any nature. I'm not even sure how that was the most logical conclusion.

It's a contingency plan which takes preparation for it to work, so I think Preparation works way better just due to the mechanics and how it functions.

Even if preparation manages to not be agreed upon by everyone else, I still am against it being considered CM.
Eh, honestly I don't care what it's classified as, so long as it's on the profile. So if everyone agrees on Preparation instead, that's fine with me.

According to the Wiki
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
I highlighted the relevant bits that apply to Itachi. This rating is not exclusively reserved for scientific geniuses, there's multiple types of intelligence.

Being “Tony Stark level smart” isn’t a requirement for Extraordinary Genius intelligence.
Never said it was. I was only referencing him. No one in the verse is an extraordinary genius if you actually read the description of what it is.

Never said it was. I was only referencing him.
Oh, so then there was no real reason to bring him up then.
No one in the verse is an extraordinary genius if you actually read the description of what it is.
Mm, sounds like Itachi to me. You are aware that intelligence doesn’t just mean pure scientific knowledge, right?

Mm, sounds like Itachi to me. You are aware that intelligence doesn’t just mean pure scientific knowledge, right?
It doesn't sound like Itachi. He has absolutely zero scientific knowledge for feats neither does he he possess knowledge over multiple scientific fields. Extraordinary Genius requires you to at least be knowledge on sceince-based stuffs like Amado or Orochimaru for example. But Itachi doesn't have any of that.

It doesn't sound like Itachi. He has absolutely zero scientific knowledge for feats neitherdoes he he possess knowledge over multiple scientific fields. Extraordinary Genius requires you to at least be knowledge on sceince-based stuffs like Amado or Orochimaru for example. But Itachi doesn't have any of that
And Katasuke, Kabuto, Amado, among a few others.
Not Katasuke. He's only a science based guy. Bro knows nothing else.

It doesn't sound like Itachi. He has absolutely zero scientific knowledge for feats neither does he he possess knowledge over multiple scientific fields. Extraordinary Genius requires you to at least be knowledge on sceince-based stuffs like Amado or Orochimaru for example. But Itachi doesn't have any of that.
You do realize that those are just examples and guidelines to help us identify people that could qualify, right? You don't need to qualify for every single criteria simultaneously, nor are they the only criteria that exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back