• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Knowledgeable Member for Every Verse (revamped)

Summoners War (Oh so you're knowledgeable? Name every character.) - @Dragonite007
Ok

Ancient Lich King
Ancient Spirit Ancient Tormentor
Ancient Punisher
Ancient Mimick
Ancient Giant
Legendary Dragon
Keeper of Magic
Keeper of Fire
Keeper of Water
Keeper of Wind
Keeper of Darkness
Keeper of Light
Dimension Predator
Pan'ghor
Hollow
Void
Khi'zar Kha'jul
Fire Beast
Water Beast
Wind Beast
Light Beast
Dark Beast
Ath'taros
Lyrith
Leos
Kotos
Guilles
Tartarus
Laika
Leo
Chow
Qebehsenuef
Skogul
Altair
Chacha
Chuchu
Nana
Tetra
Homunculus
Liliana
Belial
Madeleine Cookie
GingerBrave
Expresso Cookie
Tefo
Heath
Soleta
Orbia
Kina
Cleaf
Xellos
Amelia
Akroma
Catariana
Raoq
Seth
Dhalsin
Ryu
M. Bison
Artamiel
Rica
Charlote
Mina
Kahn
Geralt
Minato
Jesephine
Miles
Bárbara
Bolverk
Mo Long
Woosa
Praha
Tyron
Galleon
Lúcia
Ren
Coco
Jeogun
Daphnis
Chiwu
Perna
Kaki
Shaina
Verdehile
Garo
Giou
Diana
Ethna
Jamire
Robo
Emily
Jultan
Jubelle
Veromos
Gapsoo
Ellia
Gready
Razak
Taihan
Shai
Morgana
Volta
Edmund
Kellan
Kian
Amir
Dramund
King Slime
Devilmon

Ok

Ancient Lich King
Ancient Spirit Ancient Tormentor
Ancient Punisher
Ancient Mimick
Ancient Giant
Legendary Dragon
Keeper of Magic
Keeper of Fire
Keeper of Water
Keeper of Wind
Keeper of Darkness
Keeper of Light
Dimension Predator
Pan'ghor
Hollow
Void
Khi'zar Kha'jul
Fire Beast
Water Beast
Wind Beast
Light Beast
Dark Beast
Ath'taros
Lyrith
Leos
Kotos
Guilles
Tartarus
Laika
Leo
Chow
Qebehsenuef
Skogul
Altair
Chacha
Chuchu
Nana
Tetra
Homunculus
Liliana
Belial
Madeleine Cookie
GingerBrave
Expresso Cookie
Tefo
Heath
Soleta
Orbia
Kina
Cleaf
Xellos
Amelia
Akroma
Catariana
Raoq
Seth
Dhalsin
Ryu
M. Bison
Artamiel
Rica
Charlote
Mina
Kahn
Geralt
Minato
Jesephine
Miles
Bárbara
Bolverk
Mo Long
Woosa
Praha
Tyron
Galleon
Lúcia
Ren
Coco
Jeogun
Daphnis
Chiwu
Perna
Kaki
Shaina
Verdehile
Garo
Giou
Diana
Ethna
Jamire
Robo
Emily
Jultan
Jubelle
Veromos
Gapsoo
Ellia
Gready
Razak
Taihan
Shai
Morgana
Volta
Edmund
Kellan
Kian
Amir
Dramund
King Slime
Devilmon
Oh so you're really knowledgeable? Name every person.

i am nominating myself for demon slayer

the information is approved by the trust me bro institution so it's trustable

no like seriously, i really am

I'm nominating myself for Berserk and Yakuza/Like A Dragon. One day I'll nominate myself for WoD, too, but that'll require a lot of reading

W.I.T.C.H.: Me

Danny Phantom: Me and BlastX

Okage Shadow King: Mr. Bambu

Dark Cloud: Mr. Bambu.

Last edited:
W.I.T.C.H.: Me

Danny Phantom: Me and BlastX

Okage Shadow King: Me and Mr. Bambu

Dark Cloud: Me and Mr. Bambu.
Apparently I was told you can only have 2 at a time (Even though it doesn't state so in the OP, I wish it was unlimited knowing how many obscure verses there are that only certain members support)

Apparently I was told you can only have 2 at a time (Even though it doesn't state so in the OP, I wish it was unlimited knowing how many obscure verses there are that only certain members support)
Okay then. I guess I'll remove myself from two of them.

Myself for Cookie Run, totally stranded verse that barely anyone tiers (and if they do, they're Redditors using my scales)

THEN WHY DONT YOU SUPPORT ME AND MY ENDEAVORS A BIT MORE OFTEN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IVE BEEN ALONE SUPPORTING SAO FOR 3YEARS
Good God! 3 years! I was about to make a joke about that being the norm but that's only for obscure verses. Here have a cookie 🍪 you'll feel better or have an apple or two 🍎🍏 if fruit is your thing, either way, you have my sympathy.

Good God! 3 years! I was about to make a joke about that being the norm but that's only for obscure verses. Here have a cookie 🍪 you'll feel better or have an apple or two 🍎🍏 if fruit is your thing, either way, you have my sympathy.
Yeah, SAO dropped off in popularity after Tier 4 went away. I mean, I get it somewhat, Tier 4 to 7 is a BIG jump and some abilities got nuked, but still. Coming back a year after the revisions and basically having to learn the verse from scratch while getting nothing new added because there just isn't enough support or attention is kinda eh.

I do like participating here, and I have other verses I care for, but SAO is a big, important one to me. I appreciate the sentiments! Hopefully one day, a big boom will happen.

For me, I feel like I'm literally the only (active) supporter of any object show on this wiki (James is a close second, but he only supports Battle for Dream Island and Inanimate Insanity). Most people don't even want to get into these Total Drama parodies due to how weird they are (Which is ironic considering how BFDI feels much more complete on this wiki [90% done] than Total Drama which doesn't even have 1/3 of its cast having profiles yet more people on this wiki know and love Total Drama more), but I'm honestly used to their humor and style.

THEN WHY DONT YOU SUPPORT ME AND MY ENDEAVORS A BIT MORE OFTEN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IVE BEEN ALONE SUPPORTING SAO FOR 3YEARS
Sorry, I wasn’t active on VSBW at the time and I lost interest in the verse

Kinda the point. This thread would look clunky as hell if it was just 7 different verses only 1 person reps on the list in a row. And then it's gonna be like 6 people who fit that description.

Kinda the point. This thread would look clunky as hell if it was just 7 different verses only 1 person reps on the list in a row. And then it's gonna be like 6 people who fit that description.
Then why don't you actually state that in the OP so nobody tries to list themselves more than twice? You weren't being specific enough when I first made my listings.

Not sure how it goes for nominating people, but I'd argue Chariot should go in for JoJo. I'm sure he could recite every line of dialogue verbatim at this point.

I wanna say he'd be a good pick for Metal Gear too, but I don't follow that verse nearly as much to get a full idea.

Back