• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Knowledgeable Member for Every Verse

... How is that in the brief moment that I was gone it was suddenly mentioned both Against the Gods and Everyone Else is a Returnee?

If anyone want to seriously revise EER or add ATG then tell me, I can help a lot with both of them since I know quite a bit about them (I stopped to read ATG around chapter 1400-1500 to build up chapters and I have finished EER like 2 times, plus I have also finished other 4 works of the author Toy Car)
Extremely common @Expectro2000xxx W. I do want to add ATG eventually, but I'm still not very far into it at all, only in the sixties of chapters.

I plan to read all of it a few times so that I can memorize it before I make profiles.

Last edited:
I notice Mr. Bambu still isn't on the most knowledgeable list for DnD. This is a travesty, and must be rectified immediately, as Tllm is but a drop in the ocean of infinite spite and pointless knowledge that is Bambu.

Also I'd like to nominate AbaddonTheDisappointment and Holyhotsauce for the Warhammer spot. They haven't read as many books as me, but they know just as much about the franchise (and for the love of the God-Emperor, take Reaper out of there, he's more of a meme pick than Speedster ever could be).

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I assume you could put me as the most knowledgeable member for Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia as well (@Hellbeast was the next most knowledgeable in AC who helped me out ever since I joined the wiki on that front but he's not around in the wiki that much these days), though my disdain for Ubisoft and their executives being terrible human beings has put me at odds with AC as a whole.

And maybe for Like A Dragon (Formerly Yakuza) as well.

Last edited:

This guy for what I remember is the sole reason of why Golden Sun is perfect right now, with every single detail confirmed by him and even with what is consistent and what is not in the verse

I helped him minimally with one detail about gameplay (Which is one of the weaknesses the characters has in their pages), but he did the rest, I don´t remember if he had help from others users, but he is the face of the verse for me, so I nominate him

Guess I'll add my own, @Theglassman12 could probably be nominated for Blazblue (maybe Castlevania as well). Dude has made like 20 different Blazblue CRTs to make the profiles what they are now, and this thread and accompanying sandboxes say all that needs to be said about Castlevania. If having one person qualify for two verses feels wrong then I'll remove Castlevania ig.
I can’t believe you didn’t mention the fact I broke the wiki with my sandbox because of how large it became for Castlevania. ;-;

Can you nominate yourself?

If so then I would like to throw my name out there for the Made in Abyss verse.
I created the whole verse and updated every profile as a passion project of mine.
Plus I am 1 of only 2 supporters for it.

Hopefully this will draw some more attention to it since it is criminally underrated

Back