• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Knowledgeable Member for Every Verse

How this works is you suggest someone you think should be regarded as the "most knowledgeable" on any specific verse. Don't just say their name or whatever, give examples of threads or edits they've made that really shows their dedication to a verse and the depth of their knowledge. If you disagree with a placement, you can suggest someone else and give your own reasons, and let people decide from there.

Also, no self-nominations, keep disagreements respectful (don't disparage anyone you think shouldn't have a spot), and remember that this is just for fun. Please try to just limit nominations to one or two people per verse if possible.

I'll update this with each verse as they get suggested, so I don't have to type out a list of every verse on the wiki.

D&D - @Tllmbrg
WWE - @Pikaman, @DemonicDude & @RandomGuy2345, @Bruhtelho
Kamen Rider - @IxaSaga2, @Nicetoderp, @Jamesthetaker, @ZeedKZ, & @Lonkitt
Spy x Family - @KobsterHope07
Touhou Project - @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara
The God of Highschool - @Sir_Ovens, @Maitreya
Pokemon - @ProfessorKukui4Life, @StrymULTRA, @DontTalkDT (contested[?])
Black Clover - @CloverDragon03, @Epsilon_R, @BlackAstaSenpai, @Arnoldstone18
Ultraman - @Peter1129
Blazblue/Castlevania - @Theglassman12
Maou Gakuin - @Dereck03, @Dread, @imZer0Null
Azur Lane - @Vietthai96 & @Jamesthetaker
The Boxer - @Rikimarox2, @azontr, & @CoreOfimBalance(COB)
Kaiju No. 8 - @KobsterHope07
Arifureta - @Expectro2000xxx
Magi - @Nierre
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - @Chariot190, @Shey
Dragon Ball - @AKM sama, @Spinoirr, @Vizer04, @Zamasu_Chan, and @FluffyCreatureZ
Marvel Comics - @Antvasima, @Dalesean027
DC - @Antvasima
Johnny Test - @RandomGuy2345
Bleach - @Arc7Kuroi, @Arcker123, @Damage3245, @IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, & @Deceived
One Piece - @KingTempest, @Damage3245, @Eminiteable, @MonkeyOfLife (honorable mention)
Adventure Time/Yu Yu Hakusho - @KingTempest
Lycoris Recoil - @Veloxt1r0kore & @Popted2
Naruto - @Kidkinsey, @Damage3245, @LordTracer @Shadowbokunohero, @UchihaSlayer96, & @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo, @Reio35, @M3X 2.0, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @Jvando, @KingTempest
D.Gray Man - @Deceived & @LordGinSama
Toriko - @Wrath_Of_Itachi & @Deceived
Fairy Tail - @DemonGodMitchAubin, @CloverDragon03, or @Eseseso
Neptunia - @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo
InFamous - @Deceived
Kenganverse - @LordGinSama
Prey (2017) - @Deceived
Fire Force - @Pain_to12
Jujutsu Kaisen - @Shey and @Arkenis
Mashle - @LIFE_OF_KING, @AnAverageUsername, @WrongIdea21
NNT - @ByAsura, @Makai641001, @Speedster/@Majinere566 (honorable mentions)
One Punch Man - @Kachon123, @L-illerthebucko , @Phoenks
My Little Pony - @Coolboy6, @FinePoint, @Peppersalt43
Clash of Clans - @DemonicDude
Akame ga Kill - @Popted2
Cuphead - @Kazuma_kuwabara
Instant Death - @Elizhaa, @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless
Danganronpa - @FantaRin_The_First, @Bruhtelho & @StrymULTRA
God of War - @KLOL506
Trigun - @LordGinSama
Kirby - @Arceus0x, @Eficiente
Barney and Friends - @Crabwhale
Devil May Cry -@Tony_di_bugalu, @GilverTheProtoAngelo, & @Sevil Natas
Kingdom Hearts - @Bobsican
Warhammer - @DaReaperMan, @Crabwhale
Nasuverse - @Paul_Frank
A Wild Last Boss Appeared - @Enter_Bluey
Isekai Mahou/Isekai at Peace - @Celestial_Pegasus
Hollow Knight - @Roachman40
World of Darkness - @Udlmaster
Dragon Ball (Toei) - @Eseseso, @AguilaR202 and @Adem_Warlock69
My Hero Academia - @Damage3245, @TheRustyOne, @Therefir, @Kingofwolves999
Dwarf Fortress - @CrimsonStarFallen, @EliminatorVenom
The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village/Lockwood and Co. - @DontTalkDT
Puzzle and Dragons - @XitSign
John Clowder - @Armorchompy
Demon Slayer - @Nehz_XZX
Dishonored - @Arcker123, @WeeklyBattles
Game of Thrones - @RoTt35
Scream - @ShockingPsychic
Little Witch Academia - @MaidRips
Parahumans - @Apeironaxim
Azure Striker Gunvolt - @Smashtwig
Cookie Run - @Ailamiona
Twin Peaks - @Ultima_Reality
DCAU - @JohnConquest1
Trinity Seven - @Rendynoc0unter
Lookism - @CoreOfimBalance(COB), @IllustriouS44 and @DivineAura44
Genius Duelist - @Rikimarox2
Breaking Bad - @BigSmoke4269
Power Rangers - @Divini
Knight Runs - @First_Witch
Choujin Sensen Knowledge - @DontTalkDT
Friday the 13th - @Dark-Carioca
Goosebumps - @Gewsbumpz_dude
Godzilla - @Apex_Predator_GX
Journey to the West - @ActuallySpaceMan
Danny Phantom - @LordGriffin1000
Dying Light - @LordGriffin1000 & @FinePoint
Don't Starve - @Lou_change
Lobotomy Corporation - @InfiniteDay
Ben 10 - @Greenshifter & @DemonicDude

Being a Real One - @Moritzva
Being Based - @Nierre
Needing to take meds - @Shmooply
Peppa Pig - @Bobsican

Last edited:
Can you give some examples for what those people have done for their verses? Just lik link to important threads they made or list a few major edits they've done. I can add Pikaman and Randomguy since I've seen their work on WWE though.

Also I do wanna try to limit it to one person per verse if that's alright, though I can do 2 if there's no clear favorite.

For Kobster he revised Spy x Family from abilities and justification alongside made Yor a trending page
The Kamen Rider folks are dedicated to revised every outdated Riders page and even created majority of Kamen Rider pages, in fact @Jamesthetaker is responsible to made the Riders reached tier 1

So I would like to nominate myself.

Tumblr_l_65816281940307.gif

For Kobster he revised Spy x Family from abilities and justification alongside made Yor a trending page
The Kamen Rider folks are dedicated to revised every outdated Riders page and even created majority of Kamen Rider pages, in fact @Jamesthetaker is responsible to made the Riders reached tier 1
Hm, alright then, I'll add them.

Guess I'll add my own, @Theglassman12 could probably be nominated for Blazblue (maybe Castlevania as well). Dude has made like 20 different Blazblue CRTs to make the profiles what they are now, and this thread and accompanying sandboxes say all that needs to be said about Castlevania. If having one person qualify for two verses feels wrong then I'll remove Castlevania ig

FR, but eh, I want to see his name up there regardless.

@Dereck03 For being the oldest active member of Maou Gakuin Supporter since the mythical age up until now in the forum 🗿
Added.

Oh right!
Azur Lane, @Vietthai96 and @Jamesthetaker
Both are responsible to created the verse page alongside aded some of abilities and haxes, tho their thinking over some of abilities/haxes made them clashed several times
Added.

@Rikimarox2 and @CoreOfimBalance(COB) for The Boxer, their prolly the two most knowledgeable people on the verse outside of me.
Riki also do tons of shit on The Legend of the Northern Blades
Can I ask why for the latter?

Also, should I specify DBH for Vietthai? That's where I've seen them do the most work, I think.
the latter is, well, you can see all of those CRTs made by Expectro a lot, he also did a huge ass scaling chain of skillz and hax, plus did many many calcs for Arifureta as you can see in this blog

Back