• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly confused on Itachi's intelligence section.

Slayer are you saying the collection of all three categories of intelligence, when combined, should be considered as Extraordinary Genius or all three categories have enough feats to be considered as Extraordinary Genius individually?
Pretty much the former, as Tracer has said, but I'm also kinda treating them as a collective. That is to say, I'm using the term collectively based on my personal belief that all 3 can qualify for the rating.

If I was forced to separate them, however, then I'd say I'm most confident in the last 2 sections being EG. The first one I'm more like 60-70% on atm.

Pretty much the former, as Tracer has said, but I'm also kinda treating them as a collective. That is to say, I'm using the term collectively based on my personal belief that all 3 can qualify for the rating.

If I was forced to separate them, however, then I'd say I'm most confident in the last 2 sections being EG. The first one I'm more like 60-70% on atm.
Alright, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding anything.

As for the ratings themselves, I'm fine with Extraordinary Genius collectively, but individually, I'm fine with the last two having it but the first section should just be Genius in my opinion. I might explain myself in more depth why later, but currently that's my personal stance on it.

I love it overall, but could he be "17-18" on Part I age part? According to To no sho, he is stated to be 18, implying that he turns 18 towards the end of Part I.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back