• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament

The match's that aren't a stomp should be added to their profiles after the tournament is over
I mean, all of them are not stomps so yeah I'll make sure after tournament will end or during tournament, I'll add victories and loses to profiles. Plus for the time I think I would be able to create a location profile for nowhere islands where fights mostly occur.

Alright, Genshin Impact revision is happening right now and yeah, the low 7-B would be upgraded to solid 7-B, you can removed Eula and Tartaglia now

They still haven't been fully upgraded yet, that thread is going to get stalled long enough for Tart to go, this is an opportunity that's quite hard to come by after all so don't break his dream yet.

They still haven't been fully upgraded yet, that thread is going to get stalled long enough for Tart to go, this is an opportunity that's quite hard to come by after all so don't break his dream yet.
I prefer that thread to be continued than stalled for too long

If the genshin characters do get upgraded, Bennett is the only other genshin low 7-B that won't auto lose to everyone (I'll mabye even swap Micaiah for bennentt because im more knowledgeable with genahin then fire emblem if there's space).

Thanks for bumping.

Today I'm should be able to make next match.

For context, I was in vacation for a week, without having access to PC. So for everyone here sitting and waiting, thanks for having good patience.

Also @Nico-v11, a question, does for paralysis Androssi needs to shoot a projectile?
If yes then she probably would be fair, we had a Puck who could end fight pretty fast and yet he lost because of requirement in projectile.

Also @Nico-v11, a question, does for paralysis Androssi needs to shoot a projectile?
If yes then she probably would be fair, we had a Puck who could end fight pretty fast and yet he lost because of requirement in projectile.
So, since @Nico-v11 doesn't answered question for now is there someone willing to give character also?

Jenny Wakeman, it's time for you to shine!

Also Ole, the AgK should'nt be participated in this tourney anymore as they got upgraded iirc

Jenny Wakeman, it's time for you to shine!
I mean, Jenny is cool and all, but she already lost to Quote who is on this tourney.

If you insist on Jenny then I can think of alternative I can make to Quote

Also one more place left, since Genshin Impact got 2 reps on this tourney.

Back