• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Rick was talking about Godzilla going through underwater tunnels and was talking about the hollow earth, was he referring to the hollow earth from Godzilla vs Kong, the whole thing never really made sense to me, sorry if this is a dumb question.

Spino and Kieran: What do you think that we should do here?

When Rick was talking about Godzilla going through underwater tunnels and was talking about the hollow earth, was he referring to the hollow earth from Godzilla vs Kong, the whole thing never really made sense to me, sorry if this is a dumb question.
That could be the case, Godzilla seems to know about the Hollow Earth if he knew where to fire his atomic breath at at least and the fact that Kong's axe with the dorsal fins came from there suggests that Godzilla's ancestors came from there and by extension techinally Godzilla would be aware of it

This is a small detail, but on Queen Muto's profile, she is said to be as fast as Muto Prime, how come though? Why not say at least as fast as the Male and Female Mutos?

Let's try to stay on topic please. This is a CRT.

Man. Mecha G’s durability is kinda bad lol. Godzilla gets hit with a charged Axe and shrugs it off, while Mecha G gets ripped to pieces.

That or Godzilla is really just built different stamina and durability wise

Man. Mecha G’s durability is kinda bad lol. Godzilla gets hit with a charged Axe and shrugs it off, while Mecha G gets ripped to pieces.

The axe was supercharged by Goji's Atomic Breath, which may have given it some kind of boost if I had to guess.

Maybe it was because Godzilla fired the atomic blast directly at the axe to charge it?

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can send me a message when you have reached a conclusion.

Kong hit Godzilla right after getting the axe charged too. When he first blocked the atomic breath, he hits Godzilla with it right afterwards and he just tanks it.
Then that means that either:
A) Goji is just that much more durable than MechaGoji.
B) Goji's second charge was simply stronger, maybe because it didn't have to travel 6000 Km or something.

I can see either one being true, honestly.

Last edited:
Then that means that either:
A) Goji is just that much durable than MechaGoji.
B) Goji's second charge was simply stronger, maybe because it didn't have to travel 6000 Km or something.

I can see either one being true, honestly.
I think you could say both, Godzilla was super fatigued against MechaGodzilla, so it makes sense why he did a lot worse.

I think we should try calc the nuke explosion that powered Godzilla in KOTM as it destroys an entire city among many other structures underwater
We should also try calculating the depth charge explosion Godzilla and Kong tanked during the battleship fight, I can see some decent results because the explosion started at the bottom of the trench Godzilla was dragging Kong into all the way up to the surface

Not really, the only reason why Godzilla shrugged off the first blow was because the axe wasn’t fully charged, when it was he got KOed. Compared to MechaG it took multiple blows to take him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back