• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Luffy and Acno are equal in both speed durability and defence stats.While it is arguable if Conqueror Haki will work on Acno i m sure it's match thats very equal. Luffy has advange in reactions as he posses precognition. However Acnologia can use fligt indefinitelly compared to Luffy's Gear 4 limited time of pseudo-flight. He may also posses some kind of hax which allowed him to extracts soul from body, but it is unknown if that ability works excusivelly on dragons or if it's aplicable in combat. Currently I guess ther is slight edge for Luffy, unless fight takes place on seaside or island where all Acno need to win is to land a strong enough blow to the ground.

Based on The Accepted Facts here on VSbattles Wikia

AP:

Luffy : Likely Small Island level. Probably higher in Gear 4. (Based on an accepted calc)

Acnologia: AP: Probably at least
Large Mountain level. (Based on Scaling from FDKM Natsu who has a Calc putting him at Large city Level in BDKM) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Scilliora_calc_(Fairy_Tail)#Magnolia_scaling

AP wise luffy takes this!

Speed:

Luffy:At least Massively Hypersonic (Cleanly dodged a liquid explosio at point-blank range. Swift enough to disappear from Doflamingo's sight) <The Shown Calc is for Doflamingo's speed Luffy was Fast enough to dissapear from his sight Doflamingo couldn't react to his attacks even with Pre-Cog, there is a calc which could possibly put the 2 at Massively Hypersonic+ but it hasn't been accepted on VSbattes YET.

Acnologia:
Massively Hypersonic (Based on The Iwandesu calc)

Speed Wise Luffy takes the cake again

Small Island and Large Mountain are both High 7-A (or there is mistake in Luffys page).As of speed there might be a differece however.

@Melmoumni I'm pretty sure that Small Island and Large Mountain level are the same thing, as Czuczian said. With that said, Luffy does have an edge in speed, for now.

Small Island and Large Mountain are interchangable. They're the same and there's no difference to it from what Aizen said in a thread a while back.

There is no known info about how it works and that's why it shouldn't be used curently because

-it may be limited to dragons

-it may require time to set it up

-it may be hard to hit

However it's likely that Acno is Soul Draon Slayer as it was implied during "Death" of Dragons in the end of Tartaus Arc, and when it's confirmed its very likely that it may be important facor of the ouctcome of battle with Luffy.

Base Luffy and Acnologia are very close in stats (Luffy having a comfortable speed advantage), but Luffy has superior range, resistance to blunt force to a degree (making it so that Acnologia MUST resort to blasts and piercing strikes), and is a smaller target while Acnologia is several times larger.

Luffy in Gear 4th is likely Island given scaling to Doflamingo and increases his speed and grants him further resistance to blunt force and even some piercing strikes. Gear 4th can last over 20 minutes according to the manga.

Luffy takes this with relative high difficulty until Acnologia gets new information on abilities and power.

What if Acno just flies high into the air until gear 4 runs out? I know It's highly unlikely since it is Acno but it is a possibility

Acnologia >>>prime Igneel=Luffy FP>>> half dead MHS dragons

He also has some hax and limited invulnerability

Acnologia mid diff

@CinCameron Well, Acno isn't really that big compared to humans, and i don't think i've ever seen him use a blunt attack.

Everything else is probably accurate, but i think it could still go either way.

@Dragonmasterxyz Luffy can fly with Gear 4th, actually.

@Akuto get out of here with your petty bias and very little reasoning. We already discussed this in another thread. A>B>C is bad enough, but you're suggesting B>C without any support.

@Dragon Luffy can fly in Gear 4th.

oh well nevermind then. Hey guys stop arguing like this or you'll get in trouble. Anyway I say Inconclusive or Acno wins.

Acnologia/Igneel have no accepted calcs that place them at their current tier, as I've constantly been stating. You can't just suggest that "oh, they are Island in prime".

Of course I'm biased, but that doesn't mean i'm going to stray from using logic rather than my fanboyism.

You know what's ironic that you claim I suggested Acnologia & Igneel were island level in their prime while I have not done so a single time...while you outright claimed Luffy was many times...

I vote for luffy due to armament haki, gear 4, and it's elasticity that can rebound all of acnologia's physical attacks.

LTB2000 said:
I vote for luffy due to armament haki, gear 4, and it's elasticity that can rebound all of acnologia's physical attacks.
I agree with this. Luffy's armament haki + being able to fly in gear 4 would give him the win.

Your reasoning isn't that convincing, and luffy is at island level, so the whole mountain level thing you brought up in that link isn't helpful since luffy can go toe to toe with doflamingo.

luffy is hight 7A same with acnologia -_- should i use irene thing

Omega is just being extremely biased just like in his last post: also, Base Luffy is Small Island. Gear 4th Luffy is listed as being likely Island. He is superior to Acnologia. Oh, and @Omega, if Acnologia eats Luffy, he will be ripped apart from the inside.

1: acnologia takes his time to blast anyone, so luffy can dodge it easily. 2: acnologia is not biting through armament haki.

(Take time) http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/400/2

Inside natsu(look like different dimension) idk about acnologia http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/399/21.

i still think acnologia should get scale to irene since irene clearly use enchant magic on fiore ( so she should be able to enchant to fire ball,meteo etc that should be considered as AP).

So you forgot the time when he tried to blow up tenrou with a charged up attack? Also, luffy can do this. http://m.*************/manga/one_piece/v69/c784/16.html

that feat wouldn't mean anything if Luffy were of a lower speed, but considering how he speed-blitzes due to being much faster than Acnologia (until we get new speed feats), Acnologia's "power over Luffy", as people have been saying without looking at the profiles, would be meaningless.

Back