• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

There was interesting speculation about it, in any case anyone would have been better. I'm a fan of those Smash trailers and I didn't even finish that one.

The animated movie's plot appears to be that of MK1-3

It probably takes place in MK2 since Bi-Han is replaced by his younger brother

Hellbeast1 said:
So I'd this another retcon of the games?

Also why is the Orichi scaled to canon Liu Kang
More like a retelling

It's a profile made by a new user, but we can just calc some feats from MKSM (there's lots of good ones btw) and use them for scaling

Hellbeast1 said:
Ah that makes sense

Shao Lin seems pretty 9-B/9-A from memory
Yep I think so, since most of the destruction feats involve massive gates and house sized monsters

Raiden would still be 7-B tho

Would he? (Storms are a given plus there's the whole Island feat at the start)

I'd personally suggest having Lu Kang and Kung Lao be 7-B with an EOG key while they scale to the other characters before this

Hellbeast1 said:
Would he? (Storms are a given plus there's the whole Island feat at the start)

I'd personally suggest having Lu Kang and Kung Lao be 7-B with an EOG key while they scale to the other characters before this
Well since it's a retelling of MK2, Raiden should be 7-B since he has made storms before those events. Also the island feat doesn't scale to anyone unfortunately

EOG?

Shouldn't it scale to Shang

Since he did it, Raiden battles him, Shao is stronger then him and the monks bested him

And I mean End of Game

Ooh boi

Honestly not that I remember but I think it's just easier to say so (Since they go from struggling with Baraka to besting Shao Kahn)

I'll just watch the cutscenes for some feats

Also I just learned that the monks have resistance to morality manipulation early in the game

Yeah but the problem is that it was Shang disguised as Raiden who said that, plus Kitana who was on Outworld was actually mindhaxxed by someone else

So scratch that :(

Saw that, i still don't get a right reason about why MK11 are not in EVO 2020, BBTAG kind of understandable since its the lowest viewing in EVO 2019

But that doesn't matter because side tournament exist

MK11 still has Final Kombat, where we'll be seeing Spawn's trailer and the red band, non-censored trailer for the new animated film.

Although I do feel like this is bad news for MK11, people are already calling it a dead game with their assumptions. There are multiple reasons for MK's absence and I'm not sure why it's gone

Unless Ed Boon giving us the right information about the absence of MK11 in EVO 2020, its pretty much unknown

And to be fair Milly, they dropped BB because the low view in previous EVO and GBFV

Is Rain's Around the World roundhouse kick ever explained? Like does the opponent get teleported or is actually sent on a trip around the world?

Would imagine some large af AP if they actually get kicked like that.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Is Rain's Around the World roundhouse kick ever explained? Like does the opponent get teleported or is actually sent on a trip around the world?

Would imagine some large af AP if they actually get kicked like that.
It's explained as the latter in Shang Tsung's kombat kast

The AP is around City level but I forgot where the blog was tho

Hellbeast1 said:
It was 30 Megatons I think

Basically Rain can control water vapour which is how he does it

Huge outlier tho
Well it might not be as he's not complete fodder due to being a demigod. In the new timeline, he fought Kotal twice, getting sun fried in the comic and beaten during the ambush in MKX. His profile states he's fought Jade and Dvorah, both of whom have beaten Kotal (MK11 made Kotal a complete joke for whatever reason).

He could be 7-B due to being a son of Argus (Taven & Daegon) but we need to check if he was beaten by anyone in the OG timeline otherwise he's staying with the low tiers

Also since he's that powerful with his magic, we also need more feats of his magic being that strong to fully upgrade him. The storm feat he made isn't enough because we don't see him finish the storm.

Back