• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing abilities on profiles for Dragon Ball, Z, Super, GT. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw New Gogeta's profile in their it is written he cannot survive in the vaccum of space which is wrong as God Goku was fighting Beerus and was perfectly fine

>"We don't even know if Dyspo was using Light Bullet."

Yes, sure, because he would totally not use it for someone who just blitzed him a few seconds ago. Occam's razor.

>"What evidence is there of UIO1 vs Jiren being a faster fight?"

The fact that UIO1 swatted him away casually. The fact that even SSB Goku only needed timing to keep up with Dyspo, proving that the speed advantage wasn't leagues above. The fact that even Hit caught up with Dyspo's speed to the point where Dyspo wasn't able to avoid his punch again proves that his speed advantage wasn't much higher.

>"the GodPad being unable to perceive Dyspo and Frieza has no reason to be mentioned again, when the characters after were clearly far more powerful and dangerous."

Yes it has. GP specifically told Zeno to enjoy one particular fight which they can't see, that being Dyspo vs Freeza. Any further fights causing Zeno any discomfort would have gotten a reaction out of him. Not only that, Zeno was able to see the fights after that even without the Godpad, just with his own eyes. I guess Maximum Dyspo and Golden Freeza are now faster than GoD Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, Jiren and UIO3/UI Goku.

I don't remember the thread but you can ask Ryukama yourself. That has been debunked long ago and I legit can't believe you used the highly inconsistent and massively fallacious "Zeno/Champa" argument.

>"Can you please watch the links I posted?"

Yes I did. But apparently, you didn't. A straight clash in which Freeza was the one who got hurt.

Capturo1
Capturo2
Capturo3
Capturo4

>"Dyspo's attacks would have had more power simply due to the speed and ferocity of his attacks."

And? Power is power. It is still considered as his AP. Did he break his own arms with those punches? No. The fact that Freeza was blocking them and still couldn't stand his ground is proof that Dyspo's AP is comparable at the very least.

>"Dyspo couldn't even bruise Frieza once."

Seriously? You used this argument too? Despite knowing that the damage shown to characters has been excessively inconsistent throughout DBS? Characters rarely show any damage in DBS even if they are stomped on. SSJ2 Goku after getting stomped by Kale, Kale after getting stomped by Jiren, and I could go on and on and on about this. Just very bad argument.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Golden Freeza got much stronger than pre-ToP SSB Goku. I don't see any reactive power level involved here. And even Cal disagrees and I can't continue arguing this. So it would be better if you just drop it.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
I saw New Gogeta's profile in their it is written he cannot survive in the vaccum of space which is wrong as God Goku was fighting Beerus and was perfectly fine
They were in the stratosphere.

AKM sama said:
That's just a shockwave generated by his punch. It isn't vibration manipulation for sure. Though I'm not sure about the one against shirtless Jiren. Just one shockwave was enough to deal multiple hits, so it looks like it could be air manipulation. But seems like a one-off thing.
Wouldn't that still count? I mean, you don't necessarely need to be an airbending to possess Air Manipulation.

Both All Might and Zoro had Air Manipulation in their profiles, but they don't had the power to control winds.

@Stefano; to be honest, I feel like they should be removed and replaced with a separate distinct power.

In All Might's he case, he should just have Shockwave Creation, and Zoro should have Air Slices/Razor Wind/etc. whichever the proper term is.

Damage3245 said:
In All Might's he case, he should just have Shockwave Creation, and Zoro should have Air Slices/Razor Wind/etc. whichever the proper term is.
Wouldn't be more easily to just consider Shockwave Creation as Limited Vibration Manipulation, an Razor Wind as Limited Air Manipulation?

That is an option too, but I prefer the specific name where applicable.

Damage3245 said:
This. Air manipulation really gives an impression that the character is able to control air. While the truth is the character only generated a shockwave through his powerful high-speed punch. I'm amazed why Saitama doesn't have that when All Might does.

Yes, sure, because he would totally not use it for someone who just blitzed him a few seconds ago. Occam's razor.

That's not Occam's Razor. I am comparing Toppo (who scales to SSB Goku) to Dyspo (who is faster than SSB Goku when using Light Bullet). They are moving at the exact same pace. So even if Dyspo was using Light Bullet, he is clearly not using it at the speeds that he usually would, so that he and Toppo can coordinate.

If anything, this would be one of those 'inconsistencies' of the ToP wouldn't it?

The fact that UIO1 swatted him away casually. The fact that even SSB Goku only needed timing to keep up with Dyspo, proving that the speed advantage wasn't leagues above. The fact that even Hit caught up with Dyspo's speed to the point where Dyspo wasn't able to avoid his punch again proves that his speed advantage wasn't much higher.

Dyspo didn't use Maximum against UIO1. Goku and Frieza both mentioned that Dyspo was easy to predict, even with his speed (and that was only baseline Light Bullet) and Hit's adaptive abilities are so memetic that he can adapt to freaking Jiren.

Yes it has. GP specifically told Zeno to enjoy one particular fight which they can't see, that being Dyspo vs Freeza. Any further fights causing Zeno any discomfort would have gotten a reaction out of him. Not only that, Zeno was able to see the fights after that even without the Godpad, just with his own eyes. I guess Maximum Dyspo and Golden Freeza are now faster than GoD Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, Jiren and UIO3/UI Goku.

Honestly? I don't recall any statements from the Zeno twins that indicate that they could see anything when the characters scaling above Dyspo and Frieza were fighting. The Zeno twins are pretty simple-minded at that, so I wouldn't be surprised if they just accepted that they couldn't see the fight but could still feel and see the shockwaves, clashes, lights, etc.

Yes I did. But apparently, you didn't. A straight clash in which Freeza was the one who got hurt.

No. That's Frieza being knocked away. He isn't harmed even remotely by Dyspo at any point. Just look at Gohan after a few seconds of fighting Dyspo, he already has dirt, bruising, etc. Frieza? Absolutely nothing.

And? Power is power. It is still considered as his AP. Did he break his own arms with those punches? No. The fact that Freeza was blocking them and still couldn't stand his ground is proof that Dyspo's AP is comparable at the very least.

Again, Frieza was taking no damage from Dyspo. He was being pushed away. All that shows is that Dyspo's relentless assaults with his maximum speed can force Frieza into a corner. This is simply due to the fact that Frieza would get knocked away if he doesn't focus intently on blocking and dodging Dyspo, which would get him DQ'ed. Again, not being harmed but just knocked away.

Seriously? You used this argument too? Despite knowing that the damage shown to characters has been excessively inconsistent throughout DBS? Characters rarely show any damage in DBS even if they are stomped on. SSJ2 Goku after getting stomped by Kale, Kale after getting stomped by Jiren, and I could go on and on and on about this. Just very bad argument.

Not even remotely. Every character in the show receives bruising, dirt marks, etc when they are actually injured. This is a VISUAL medium after all.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how Golden Freeza got much stronger than pre-ToP SSB Goku. I don't see any reactive power level involved here. And even Cal disagrees and I can't continue arguing this. So it would be better if you just drop it.

The argument is very basic. Goku Blue couldn't tag Light Bullet Dyspo. Golden Frieza is explicitly stated to be faster than Light Bullet Dyspo and can dodge or block most of Maximum Dyspo's attacks (who is evidently depicted as far faster than Light Bullet Dyspo).

Base Frieza only kept up with BASE Dyspo. As soon as Dyspo used Light Bullet he started to overwhelm Frieza. Frieza caught him off-guard, tossed him away, then went Golden to blitz Light Bullet Dyspo. Dyspo was forced into using his max speed and began to overwhelm Golden Frieza.

No. I will argue what I proposed until it has been satisfactorily debunked or accepted. I don't care if you or Cal disagree with it if I find your arguments are illogical or flawed. That's the entire point of discussing it in the first place and the entire point of the entire thread. adding missing abilities to characters in Dragon Ball.

Thus far, you haven't made a single argument against Frieza not having a Reactive Power Level. You have only argued that Dyspo's speed is 'inconsistent' due to the GodPad not being brought up again and that 'UIO1 and UIO2 are faster' with zero evidence that they are.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you come off as so offended over Frieza growing stronger. You do realize, based on the scaling that is presented here...that Frieza would only be 2x stronger than before, if that? Compare that to Goku, Vegeta, Caulifa and Kale growing dozens of times stronger in the span of 10 minutes in the ToP. All I'm suggesting is that Frieza's ridiculous mutated Accelerated Development has some translation to him being able to learn, and thus grow stronger, as he fights opponents that he has to physically adapt to.

dyspo speed is not that great.....even gohan was able to keep up with him..a smaller area does not reduce a characters combat speed

by that logic gohan, dyspo, golden frieza and any character who scales to ssjb level will be faster than 1st uio goku and jiren lol

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Goku should have Mimicry as he can copy others technique just by seeing once
You must be new here, right?

Find Son Goku's profile and you will see he has Power Mimicry

I suggest to look at their profile before posting things that were resolved eons ago

HrishikeshM said:
dyspo speed is not that great.....even gohan was able to keep up with him..a smaller area does not reduce a characters combat speed

by that logic gohan, dyspo, golden frieza and any character who scales to ssjb level will be faster than 1st uio goku and jiren lol
No, he wasn't. You can point, at most, at Gohan intercepting Dyspo before he could hit Frieza but we have no idea how far away Gohan was before hitting Dyspo. Neither Gohan or Frieza could hit Dyspo. Gohan specifically told Frieza to limit Dyspo's movements, which Kai references as screwing Dyspo's abilities multiple times.

Literally. It's outright stated that Dyspo can't go full speed in the Death Cage without touching the cage. Dyspo's predictable and linear fighting style is also consistently noted and used by Goku and Frieza. Gohan only ever manages to handle Dyspo when his speed was heavily limited.

Other than Gohan knocking Dyspo away, before he hit Frieza, there is Gohan grabbing Dyspo after the Death Cage ended. But this was from complete surprise when Dyspo was concentrating on going max speed to fight Frieza.

Overall, Gohan is depicted as stronger than Dyspo but can't even remotely contend with his speed, requiring his movements to be heavily limited to keep up.

I agree that these abilities should be added. So I'm agreeing with the OP FRA. There's quite a few abilities in Dragon Ball that are simply looked over. The Kienzan being a case of limited durability negation I also agree with due to it clearly being shown to work on foes VASTLY more powerful than its users. Krillin vs Frieza (2nd form), Krillin vs Base Goku (Pre-TOP), etc. This would also mean Jiren would have a limited resistance since he straight up caught and punched out Kienzans casually.

Keep in mind the Kienzan was a threat to base Goku (Pre-ToP) who was at least a being with universal durability while Krillin at that point was what, Solar System level or some crap? The gap is insane.

ChocomilkAlex said:
He was Star level
EXACTLY. So that just goes to show you that the Kienzan is at least able to cut beings that are stronger than you to that extent. It has to be a case of limited durability negation.

@AKM sama check this out, please?

More:

1. Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) should have the following:

(Rejected) Able to see and sense Illusions - When Goku fought Hit in the forest he sense his illusion duplicating move (DBS Episode 72) and when he went to illusion forrest to find magical grass (DBS Episode 76 )

(Rejected) Limited Information Analysis Here (Able to see the weakness of KI base techniques)

(Solved)2. Master Roshi
should get the following:

Resistance to Light Manipulation via his Shades Here - he has his shades on Standard Equipment

3. Android 16, 17, 18, 19, and Dr. Gero

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Undetectable Energy)

(Rejected)
4. Android 17 and 18

KI Sensing

1. Disagree. Hit literally wanted Goku to sense his fake energy signatures to mislead/confuse him. And illusions are meant to be seen.

2. Seems acceptable. IIRC, his sunglasses can also block Taiyoken x100 that can even pierce through closed eyes. (Doesn't make any sense lmao).

3. Okay.

4. Yeah, I remember them sensing energy in the ToP. But citation needed since I can't really recall it correctly.

Almost concluded. Just waiting for OP to provide instances where Android 17 and 18 sensed ki.

Okay. You seem to have this under control then. I will unsubscribe to the thread.

I take back the Ki Sensing for A-17, 18 I can't recall what episode in super they sense ki.

What about Limited Information Analysis?

That's just experience+presence of mind+his genius intelligence as a martial artist.

If everything is done, I'll close this thread now. (I will apply the accepted changes in due time.)

@AKM sama

For Android 17

Surface Scaling and Resistance to Heat Here

His Energy barriers can Induce Paralysis Here

He can protect others with his Energy Barriers Here

This is the only one that I could find about sensing. Unfortunately, just Enhanced Senses which he already has. You could give him Possibly Ki Sensing since he knows about it. Here and Here he talks about it Here

Once all this has been approved/rejected go ahead and close the thread @AKM sama

That's not surface scaling. He was just there for not even a second in in-universe time. That's also an artificial light source that doesn't seem to generate much heat.

Okay, I guess.

That comes under forcefield creation.

Just enhanced senses.

Sorry...

I will make another CRT because I found characters that should have Acrobatics, Breath Attack, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back