• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Kwami profiles can be made, though Gimmi's only action is non applicable to combat as they only appear to grant the wish
We've never seen them fight. But their AP and speed is clear. I'm not sure if we can put it as 2-B (Cat Blancs already been shown to destroy this many timelines, it should be self-explanatory that Plagg can as well.) Cat Blanc profile should be updated as well, we also need a cosmology blog for the verse..

We've never seen them fight. But their AP and speed is clear. I'm not sure if we can put it as 2-B (Cat Blancs already been shown to destroy this many timelines, it should be self-explanatory that Plagg can as well.) Cat Blanc profile should be updated as well, we also need a cosmology blog for the verse..
Cat Blanc is in a weird situation as while he definitely would've erased the timeline completely, I'm not sure if it was 2-B since I'm pretty sure the burrow connects to events within the same timeline rather than crossing between universes

Cat Blanc is in a weird situation as while he definitely would've erased the timeline completely, I'm not sure if it was 2-B since I'm pretty sure the burrow connects to events within the same timeline rather than crossing between universes
In Evolution, Ladybug referred to each one as a space-time continuum. I don't think there are 1001 timelines within Burrow, though.

In Evolution, Ladybug referred to each one as a space-time continuum. I don't think there are 1001 timelines within Burrow, though.
Agree. While the burrow does imply finite timelines with its limited number of portals, Bunnyx herself can manipulate portals out of the burrow to jump out at different points in time (likely resulting in new timelines due to future interference), and Bunnyx herself came from a timeline in which Chat Blanc didn't happen, suggesting that even without time travel involved, there's an infinite amount of timelines that can form due to multiple decisions being made.

(which begs the question of whether or not Bunnyx herself is even part of the main timeline since in her timeline Chat Blanc didn't happen, or if the timeline in which Marinette experienced Chat Blanc is an offshoot timeline now due to the divergence - its just a plot hole really).

Regardless, Tikki herself mentions in Miraculous Paris that there is at least a billion timelines (and that apparently she is aware of all of them at once), so there's no way the amount of timelines can be limited to just a thousand.

Back