• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Kwami profiles can be made, though Gimmi's only action is non applicable to combat as they only appear to grant the wish
We've never seen them fight. But their AP and speed is clear. I'm not sure if we can put it as 2-B (Cat Blancs already been shown to destroy this many timelines, it should be self-explanatory that Plagg can as well.) Cat Blanc profile should be updated as well, we also need a cosmology blog for the verse..

We've never seen them fight. But their AP and speed is clear. I'm not sure if we can put it as 2-B (Cat Blancs already been shown to destroy this many timelines, it should be self-explanatory that Plagg can as well.) Cat Blanc profile should be updated as well, we also need a cosmology blog for the verse..
Cat Blanc is in a weird situation as while he definitely would've erased the timeline completely, I'm not sure if it was 2-B since I'm pretty sure the burrow connects to events within the same timeline rather than crossing between universes

Cat Blanc is in a weird situation as while he definitely would've erased the timeline completely, I'm not sure if it was 2-B since I'm pretty sure the burrow connects to events within the same timeline rather than crossing between universes
In Evolution, Ladybug referred to each one as a space-time continuum. I don't think there are 1001 timelines within Burrow, though.

In Evolution, Ladybug referred to each one as a space-time continuum. I don't think there are 1001 timelines within Burrow, though.
Agree. While the burrow does imply finite timelines with its limited number of portals, Bunnyx herself can manipulate portals out of the burrow to jump out at different points in time (likely resulting in new timelines due to future interference), and Bunnyx herself came from a timeline in which Chat Blanc didn't happen, suggesting that even without time travel involved, there's an infinite amount of timelines that can form due to multiple decisions being made.

(which begs the question of whether or not Bunnyx herself is even part of the main timeline since in her timeline Chat Blanc didn't happen, or if the timeline in which Marinette experienced Chat Blanc is an offshoot timeline now due to the divergence - its just a plot hole really).

Regardless, Tikki herself mentions in Miraculous Paris that there is at least a billion timelines (and that apparently she is aware of all of them at once), so there's no way the amount of timelines can be limited to just a thousand.

Agree. While the burrow does imply finite timelines with its limited number of portals, Bunnyx herself can manipulate portals out of the burrow to jump out at different points in time (likely resulting in new timelines due to future interference), and Bunnyx herself came from a timeline in which Chat Blanc didn't happen, suggesting that even without time travel involved, there's an infinite amount of timelines that can form due to multiple decisions being made.

(which begs the question of whether or not Bunnyx herself is even part of the main timeline since in her timeline Chat Blanc didn't happen, or if the timeline in which Marinette experienced Chat Blanc is an offshoot timeline now due to the divergence - its just a plot hole really).

Regardless, Tikki herself mentions in Miraculous Paris that there is at least a billion timelines (and that apparently she is aware of all of them at once), so there's no way the amount of timelines can be limited to just a thousand.
Something interesting, she exists in every universe simultaneously. This idea further confirms that more universes exist, which are in reference to the numerous timelines, and many another worlds within Miraculous Cosmology.

These cartoons for children need to stop having such absurdly good feats man.
Honestly cartoons for children almost by definition have good feats with toon force and all that shit, but I doubt anyone scales to 2-B/2-A, since even Gimmi's wish doesn't seem to affect Betterfly's world

Honestly cartoons for children almost by definition have good feats with toon force and all that shit, but I doubt anyone scales to 2-B/2-A, since even Gimmi's wish doesn't seem to affect Betterfly's world
I'm pretty sure the Wish affects the entire cosmology. It's larger scale destruction then Chat Blanc. I'm not gonna lie, you can get Tikki to 1-A. (dont call me a rider)

I'm pretty sure the Wish affects the entire cosmology. It's larger scale destruction then Chat Blanc. I'm not gonna lie, you can get Tikki to 1-A. (dont call me a rider)
What? We know more or less what the wish does, it destroys the entire timeline and recreates it with whatever it was wished for, that's for sure a Low 2-C no doubts but there is not even enough cosmology to reach tier 1 much less 1-A. Gimmi should indeed scale higher than Chat blanc as they are the most powerful ones but as far as we know that's it, Gimmi could potencially destroy the entire multiverse if it was wished for but that's as far as it gets

What? We know more or less what the wish does, it destroys the entire timeline and recreates it with whatever it was wished for, that's for sure a Low 2-C no doubts but there is not even enough cosmology to reach tier 1 much less 1-A. Gimmi should indeed scale higher than Chat blanc as they are the most powerful ones but as far as we know that's it, Gimmi could potencially destroy the entire multiverse if it was wished for but that's as far as it gets
Tikki predates the idea of mathematics

None of that proves that kwamis are somehow above dimensionality, to begin with there is nothing talking about mathematical dimensions so nothing suggests that by mathematics they are talking about that instead of just the universal concept of math
Dimensionality as a whole is a branch of Mathematics. It's the Mathematical study of space. Tikki predates this very idea on the conceptual level.

Dimensionality as a whole is a branch of Mathematics. It's the Mathematical study of space. Tikki predates this very idea on the conceptual level.
The problem is we're not privy to what schools of thought exist in Miraculous. We can't just hand out 1-A to everyone who "predates math" without first discerning what that entails. The term "math" in one verse could be wildly different from "math" in another. There should be evidence that characters in Miraculous have at least some knowledge on the theoretical concepts that would give tier 1 such as Aleph null.

The problem is we're not privy to what schools of thought exist in Miraculous. We can't just hand out 1-A to everyone who "predates math" without first discerning what that entails. The term "math" in one verse could be wildly different from "math" in another. There should be evidence that characters in Miraculous have at least some knowledge on the theoretical concepts that would give tier 1 such as Aleph null.
She created all the abstract concepts and the verse and is everything. She can also exist unbound by them, the Mathematics in Miraculous is the same as in our world.

The concept of mathematics is specifically referenced therefore tikki would be above the concept of mathematics.
Tikki has existed before all of the other concepts and has created them. Tikki being 1-A is very solid, in my opinion VSBW should start 1-A and 0 Boundless similar to CSAP, they do it in a much simpler manner.

She created all the abstract concepts and the verse and is everything. She can also exist unbound by them, the Mathematics in Miraculous is the same as in our world.

The concept of mathematics is specifically referenced therefore tikki would be above the concept of mathematics.
Tikki has existed before all of the other concepts and has created them. Tikki being 1-A is very solid, in my opinion VSBW should start 1-A and 0 Boundless similar to CSAP, they do it in a much simpler manner.
I don't think this would qualify Tikki for being 1-A in any capacity.

First of all, its explicitly states that Tikki came into being WITH the creation of the universe, not before it, implying herself to be a abstract construct that is restricted to that of a single living universe (Low 2C at best). Secondly, while her being tied is the concept of creation and that said concept does predate the existence of the concept of mathematics, nothing suggests that her power has any sort of authority over any other Kwami and its concept (given that the Rooster Miraculous has been stated to not be able to copy any other miraculous power, even ones that assumingly are similar in power), though her power is undoubtedly above that of other kwami due to her concept being above that of any other concept (except Plagg's).

Secondly, nothing about the wish states it to be 2B or 2A in power. The wish is explicitly stated to work by destroying and remaking the universe the wish takes place in, so that itself would be Low-2C given that said wish also surpasses the concept of time. Even if we were to assume it could affect multiple timelines due to the Paris Special implying that the wish could affect both the main timeline and the alternate timeline, the feat would still be 2C at Most.

So, been extremely busy and return to see 1-A Miraculous? Lol.

Kwamis Profiles​

Whereas we have this unspoken rule of avoiding creating profiles for Kwamis, at this point seems kind of just avoiding creating them profiles for the sake of it, even thought they are characters with very specific differentiations from the characters we currently have indexed.

I would only be against the idea of creating profiles for Kwamis who haven’t used their powers without a holder, as the side effects that the uncontrolled use of their powers can have make any match attempt a bunch of speculation.

I’m not against a profile for Gimmi, when profiles like Shenron exist, and we’re given quite a lot of things Gimmi is capable of doing, as well as having his very own tier 2 feats within his two appearances in the series.

The idea of Gimmi just busting the universe at the beginning of every battle is also funny… and kind of a one pony trick character.

PD: I believe Kwamis are type two abstracts.

Chat Blanc.​

There’s definitely more than one timeline involved.

Honestly, Chat Blanc is currently low-balled as of now. Like, even if we weren’t to change the view on the burrow, his feat was still, at the very least, one of the most blatant textbook definition of low 2-C destruction feats.

Tier 1 Miraculous.​

Ok, no. Firstly, Tier 1 sucks.

Secondly, Tikki being "above the concept of Mathematics" (I mean, technically she is, but because the concept of creation, destruction and reality are above every other concept in-universe more than dimensionality being a factor. Like, concepts like Elation, Action, Jubilation, Derision and Determination are also placed above Mathematics as they are part of the most powerful Miracle Box, as stated by Su-Han) doesn’t makes her 1-A.

Pretty sure it’s not allowed to assume that a character cannot destroy anything above their cosmology, which is part of the reason why being 2x low 2-C cannot make you 2-C, among other reasons, like low 2-C already being infinite power.

First of all, its explicitly states that Tikki came into being WITH the creation of the universe, not before it, implying herself to be a abstract construct that is restricted to that of a single living universe (Low 2C at best).
Tikki exists in every space-time simultaneously. Marinette and Edgynette's Tikki is, quite literally, the same being existing twice simultaneously.
nothing suggests that her power has any sort of authority over any other Kwami and its concept (given that the Rooster Miraculous has been stated to not be able to copy any other miraculous power, even ones that assumingly are similar in power)
The power of pretension cannot replicate another Miraculous power because two concepts cannot exists simultaneously in the same universe without one becoming the concept of replication. That’s what you get from Xuppu’s analogy.

Since Tikki is creation, an creation as a concept can only exist once in the universe, creating another concept of creation would make said creation not creation, but replication; as such, it won’t be the power of creation.

I also believe the Kwamis were picking their words very carefully so Gabriel couldn’t really exploit the Rooster‘ s power without outright lying.

Last edited:
So, been extremely busy and return to see 1-A Miraculous? Lol.

Kwamis Profiles​

Whereas we have this unspoken rule of avoiding creating profiles for Kwamis, at this point seems kind of just avoiding creating them profiles for the sake of it, even thought they are characters with very specific differentiations from the characters we currently have indexed.

I would only be against the idea of creating profiles for Kwamis who haven’t used their powers without a holder, as the side effects that the uncontrolled use of their powers can have make any match attempt a bunch of speculation.

I’m not against a profile for Gimmi, when profiles like Shenron exist, and we’re given quite a lot of things Gimmi is capable of doing, as well as having his very own tier 2 feats within his two appearances in the series.

The idea of Gimmi just busting the universe at the beginning of every battle is also funny… and kind of a one pony trick character.

PD: I believe Kwamis are type two abstracts.

Chat Blanc.​

There’s definitely more than one timeline involved.

Honestly, Chat Blanc is currently low-balled as of now. Like, even if we weren’t to change the view on the burrow, his feat was still, at the very least, one of the most blatant textbook definition of low 2-C destruction feats.

Tier 1 Miraculous.​

Ok, no. Firstly, Tier 1 sucks.

Secondly, Tikki being "above the concept of Mathematics" (I mean, technically she is, but because the concept of creation, destruction and reality are above every other concept in-universe more than dimensionality being a factor. Like, concepts like Elation, Action, Jubilation, Derision and Determination are also placed above Mathematics as they are part of the most powerful Miracle Box, as stated by Su-Han) doesn’t makes her 1-A.

Pretty sure it’s not allowed to assume that a character cannot destroy anything above their cosmology, which is part of the reason why being 2x low 2-C cannot make you 2-C, among other reasons, like low 2-C already being infinite power.

Tikki exists in every space-time simultaneously. Marinette and Edgynette's Tikki is, quite literally, the same being existing twice simultaneously.

The power of pretension cannot replicate another Miraculous power because two concepts cannot exists simultaneously in the same universe without one becoming the concept of replication. That’s what you get from Xuppu’s analogy.

Since Tikki is creation, an creation as a concept can only exist once in the universe, creating another concept of creation would make said creation not creation, but replication; as such, it won’t be the power of creation.

I also believe the Kwamis were picking their words very carefully so Gabriel couldn’t really exploit the Rooster‘ s power without outright lying.
Everything here is agreeable. I'm still with Tier 1 Miraculous, predating the very idea of mathematics implies she can exist without it. If the cosmology part is correct, then it eliminates the idea of Tier 1.

Tikki exists in every space-time simultaneously. Marinette and Edgynette's Tikki is, quite literally, the same being existing twice simultaneously.\
Then at most that would be an extreme form of multilocation combined with that of a higher dimensional existence (being a Kwami which existed before the concept of time), which still would place Tikki at Low-2C.

Nothing suggests that her full power can affect more than a single universe at a time (or at least 2 if we take the Paris Special into consideration), and the fact that Tikki is somehow a single being, yet can exist across every timeline possible at the same time, implies that the Tikki we see is an avatar of some Multiversal Tikki that restricts itself to interact with singular timelines (kind of like how Eternity from Marvel represents the multiverse, but can create lesser avatars that represent singular universes).

In any case, that would still mean Tikki herself is Low-2C,

I said that in regards to the fact that even though Tikki's concept predates the creation of other concepts existing (even time) and is herself representing a concept of higher power than something like mathematics, it does not mean that her power puts her at Tier 1. Yes, Tikki would predate a Kwami representing math, yes her concept of creation is vastly above the concept in terms of a conceptual power heirarchy, but this does not grant Tikki any authority over the concept of mathematics due to preceding its creation, even with her status as the first concept. Her power only works in regard to creation, any other effects she exhibits are due to indirect effects caused by her power (EG, Tikki can use her power to merge timelines and manipulate causallity, which would intrude on the Fluff's concept of time, but Tikki herself can't use her powers to grant herself Fluff's ability to travel though time).

I still think the Burrow as of now only have Low 2-C range, since we haven't seen the Burrow being able to travel to other universes like Betterfly's world or the other ones shown in the end of the Paris special. Especially because in Cat Blanc, Cat Blanc's timeline directly resulted in Bunnyx being gradually erased, meaning it's not a separate reality. I think Evolution shows this too where it's still in the same timeline but at different events across space and time

Honestly time travel confuses me in Miraculous. Like in Chat Blanc - apparently we are still following the main timeline that result in Bunnyx from the future existing, yet that same timeline would eventually cause Chat Blanc to occur. Even avoiding the fact that somehow Ladybug prevented Bunnyx from being erased, that still makes no sense in any sort of capacity.

Am I missing something? Am I getting it wrong?

Honestly time travel confuses me in Miraculous. Like in Chat Blanc - apparently we are still following the main timeline that result in Bunnyx from the future existing, yet that same timeline would eventually cause Chat Blanc to occur. Even avoiding the fact that somehow Ladybug prevented Bunnyx from being erased, that still makes no sense in any sort of capacity.

Am I missing something? Am I getting it wrong?
Chat Blanc is a result of him knowing who Ladybug was, that's why when she erased her name from the gift prevented that future. Bunnies being there is likely a result of Ladybug sending her to protect the time miraculous, since then she takes care for the timeline past present and future

Namek Saga let’s go

dNPKJK5.jpg

I’m working in this I swear

That’s already set to air.

Miraculous plans to stay for the long run. Season 1-5 is now supposed to be the first arc of the series lmao.
A HUNDRED YEARS MORTY! WE'RE GONNA BE RUNNING FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! BURRRRP THE LOVE SQUARETAGRAM IS GONNA BECOME A CIRCLE! INFINITE CORNERS JUST LIKE HOW MANY EPISODES WE'RE GONNA GET, MORTY!

A HUNDRED YEARS MORTY! WE'RE GONNA BE RUNNING FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! BURRRRP THE LOVE SQUARETAGRAM IS GONNA BECOME A CIRCLE! INFINITE CORNERS JUST LIKE HOW MANY EPISODES WE'RE GONNA GET, MORTY!
Infinite episodes it's how many it's gonna take until Marinette and Adrian get together.

Also is anyone gonna update the profiles for season 5? I have a match in mind for Monarch but he still lacks that key.

Also is anyone gonna update the profiles for season 5? I have a match in mind for Monarch but he still lacks that key.
I can't, when I "update" a profile I don't use short cuts, I wouldn't allow myself to have the profiles with so little "scans" and references, I also don't like how there are basically a key per season, a key per miraculous which only appeared in 1 episode and never again, the way the power section is made it's awful.

I can't, when I "update" a profile I don't use short cuts, I wouldn't allow myself to have the profiles with so little "scans" and references, I also don't like how there are basically a key per season, a key per miraculous which only appeared in 1 episode and never again, the way the power section is made it's awful.
Are you planning a CRT to fix the profile?

I think Season 4 and 5 needs to be updated in general. Monarch has the feat of surviving Plagg's explosion in "Deflagration" (he's immune to cataclysm but not necessarily the blast that followed it given he was knocked down)

Back