• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why wouldn't alternative reality be canon? I mean sure shady bug wouldn't be canon for main world ladybug but if they are traveling to the main universe to fight the real ones that part would be canon right?
The specials are canon (that was stated long ago by Thomas and it was proven by the appearance of the characters of the specials across Season 5). So Shadybug, Claw Noir and their reality all together are a part of the cosmology of MLB canon, so canon altogether.

What’s not canon is the episode Action. Which is the 27th episode of Season 5.

The specials are canon (that was stated long ago by Thomas and it was proven by the appearance of the characters of the specials across Season 5). So Shadybug, Claw Noir and their reality all together are a part of the cosmology of MLB canon, so canon altogether.

What’s not canon is the episode Action. Which is the 27th episode of Season 5.
That confused me you
New poster for the 26 minutes long episode Action. This episode, by the way, is not canon.
This link took me to the shadybug and ClawNoir post so i assumed you were talking about it.
This one seems to be related to pollution we had one of those already with them fighting against president for that building that sells air was that not cannon?

This link took me to the shadybug and ClawNoir post so i assumed you were talking about it.
Whoops. My bad.

This one seems to be related to pollution we had one of those already with them fighting against president for that building that sells air was that not cannon?
You mean Mega Leech of S4? That episode is canon.

It’s not about the topics of the episode (though it is a special episode), it’s about it being an episode that deviates from the storyline S5 ending (though in fairness is supposed to take place between Colussion and Confrontation) and it’s made solely for the promotion of an educational pack. Regardless, proven that the episode happened in some shape or form in the series (such as peek of the villain of the episode) it should be enough to take into account.

I think a Season 4 and 5 CRTs should be made soon once Episode 26 will release in english, as well as a revamp to Ladybug's profile (more specifically, listing her abilities while fusing with other miraculouses as a general different keys)

Also many more characters and keys needed to be added

I think a Season 4 and 5 CRTs should be made soon once Episode 26 will release in english, as well as a revamp to Ladybug's profile (more specifically, listing her abilities while fusing with other miraculouses as a general different keys)

In regards of Unification, I believe that the only one deserving a Key on it’s own is Shadow Moth because we stuck with him for an entire season straight. As of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Multimouse and Bunnyx/Canigirl, it’s easier to say "x level. Higher with Unification". At least it makes sense for what we have certain Miraculouses as optional equipment forma reason.

However, I’ll make a Ladybug draft to get the general idea going. The verse also needs certain organization in other subjects. Tabs are kind of a mess because of the multiple identity complexes of this guys.

In regards of Unification, I believe that the only one deserving a Key on it’s own is Shadow Moth because we stuck with him for an entire season straight. As of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Multimouse and Bunnyx/Canigirl, it’s easier to say "x level. Higher with Unification". At least it makes sense for what we have certain Miraculouses as optional equipment forma reason.

However, I’ll make a Ladybug draft to get the general idea going. The verse also needs certain organization in other subjects. Tabs are kind of a mess because of the multiple identity complexes of this guys.
Yeah, the whole verse kinda need both an update and a revamp

random question, but shouldn't cataclysm have durability negation as it can destroy indestructible items such as the miraculous, their tools and harm miraculous users?

random question, but shouldn't cataclysm have durability negation as it can destroy indestructible items such as the miraculous, their tools and harm miraculous users?
I think it already have it with deconstruction and corrosion, but in general some abilities need to be updated in a crt overhaul to the verse

Chat Noir currently doesn’t has Durabilty Negation listed on his profile is because, back when the verse was originally revisited for S3, Durability Negation was often placed as part in the AP justification ("X level. Can ignore durability with Y") instead of the P&A (As far as I’m aware, this is not allowed currently or at the very least discouraged), and the whole thing about Cataclysm having a tier kind of got in the way.

Anyways, he should get it nonetheless even if it wasn’t previously taken from granted. The effects it showed on Gabriel fit the definition perfectly.

Anyways, he should get it nonetheless even if it wasn’t previously taken from granted. The effects it showed on Gabriel fit the definition perfectly.
It's also should be noted in their resistance to Cataclysm that miraculous holders can survive the effects of Cataclysm and in some cases even be able to fight but will die unless healed by the miraculous ladybug power, though said death could happen even months after the strike depending on where the attack hit them, considering Cat Noir was heavily injured when Miraculer cataclysmed his abdomen but Monarch survived for months and could fight when Cat Noir cataclysmed him in his arm

It's also should be noted in their resistance to Cataclysm that miraculous holders can survive the effects of Cataclysm and in some cases even be able to fight but will die unless healed by the miraculous ladybug power, though said death could happen even months after the strike depending on where the attack hit them, considering Cat Noir was heavily injured when Miraculer cataclysmed his abdomen but Monarch survived for months and could fight when Cat Noir cataclysmed him in his arm
Yes.

I mean, partly. Chat Noir’s Cataclysm had already reached Gabriel’s heart by Intuition. Yet we know he could live for at least two weeks afterwards (Zoé mentions in Adoration that there’s only two weeks left before the school year ends, and The Final Day happens after the prom). A lot of it seem partly to do with Gabriel just being inexplicably resilient.

I don’t think that Chat Noir's injury in Miraculer was more severe than Gabriel’s state by Intuition or by the Final Day, wherever his reaction was because he was recently hit or because Adrien isn’t as physically adept as his father. Assuming of course Cataclysm spread at a similar speed in both cases.

Edgynette

Fl1SxeH.jpg

There's so much things to talk about regarding the new Paris special. It doesn't have direct AP feats but we got so much more

There's so much things to talk about regarding the new Paris special. It doesn't have direct AP feats but we got so much more
Well, Claw Noir did said that his Genkicataclysm was going to reduce the main universe to ashes.

But that’s range I guess.
What's the lore?
MLB-verse is an either a 2-B (Tikki claims that there’s billions of Universes) or 2-A (Gabriel said that there’s an infinity of them) Cosmology. It’s very straightforward on itself, though the question would be if you-know-who scales to it.

Kwamis exist within every universe simultaneously. Underage Holders who use their Miraculouses for evil overrule the seal that forces them to transform back after five minutes at the expense of destroying their body - stuff like that. "Only the Supreme One defines reality. Reality is the Supreme One".

Also how the Butterfly Miraculous works for good. Stuff like that.

Well, Claw Noir did said that his Genkicataclysm was going to reduce the main universe to ashes.
That is basically the Cat Blanc feat, except Cat Blanc also prevented Bunnyx from time traveling when he was doing this attack, persumably unlike Claw Noir
But that’s range I guess.
Could be AP too. It's at least be stronger than Cat Noir's Cataclysm in Dearest Family
MLB-verse is an either a 2-B (Tikki claims that there’s billions of Universes) or 2-A (Gabriel said that there’s an infinity of them) Cosmology. It’s very straightforward on itself, though the question would be if you-know-who scales to it.
If we treat Bunnyx as being able to go between universes then yes, otherwise no

That is basically the Cat Blanc feat, except Cat Blanc also prevented Bunnyx from time traveling when he was doing this attack, persumably unlike Claw Noir
It would be 3-A, as only physical destruction is mentioned. Chat Blanc's has the time aspect.
Could be AP too. It's at least be stronger than Cat Noir's Cataclysm in Dearest Family
At this point, I’m convinced that Miraculous Powers are equal regardless of the holder as they are the same. They mutually scale. That said, whereas I’m fine with the Feat of Dearest Family remaining as form of AP (should be ED tbh) because it was not accomplished through deconstruction per se, for this I would only go for Hax Range.
If we treat Bunnyx as being able to go between universes then yes, otherwise no
There’s as strong case with the Bunnyx's thingy as of my other thread, but that is to be tackled on it's own.

I'd opt for a 2-B possibly 2-A, but nobody should scale just yet

Back