• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Nameless God Update [Touhou]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey
kQaKx0m.png

Key Name Change

The "Primordial Form" key should be renamed to "Nameless Form"; While this state of being doesn't have a canon name, it is defined by lacking a name more than anything else, while "primordial form" isn't really based on anything. Also, nameless form just sounds COOLER and that's what's really important.

Nonduality & NEP Update

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2, Aspect Type 2) & Transduality (Type 2; Gods precede reality, and are nameless entities who are incomprehensible for anyone in existence and exist beyond the duality created by the boundaries, being unbounded by the concepts)
⬇️⬇️⬇️
tl;dr "unbounded by the concepts" is stinky and needs to be reworded and given some actual sources lol

Not sure if the lacking information thing is enough for type 4 NEP, and while I could make an argument for it based on other info, I don't really feel like it right now. Also Junko's profile will still suck after this but honestly that's too annoying to tackle rn and I really don't feel like risking it after what happened last time.

Last edited:
Eh, sure, I agree on everything except "Nameless form" sounding cooler than "Primordial form". I haven't named my Minecraft dog yet that doesn't mean it's cooler than something primordial. When you hear nameless, you think "Someone forgot to name that thing" but when you hear primordial you think of ancient beings sealed away. But ehhhh I guess it doesn't matter since Junko's stitch is that she's nameless and a "Nameless form" name would be more fitting but... eh, I'll quit yapping.

Aspect Type 4 is fine (at least to me), but well if you want to argue for it another time then your call then
Aspect type 4 relies on a lot of far more complicated mechanics, and I'd rather keep this thread simple since it's mostly just about making the justifications better.

Don't think so, is just a reword of some feats, not changing any rating, and apart from my vote, you have overall approval of the rest of regular users. You just have to wait for the grace time to end.

1. The edits are done. 2. I wanna find the guy who originally applied the nameless god revisions and kill him with hammers.

Don't think so, is just a reword of some feats, not changing any rating, and apart from my vote, you have overall approval of the rest of regular users. You just have to wait for the grace time to end.
You can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back