• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Addition for the Enderman: Local Blackman achieves Ultra Instinct.

This ability deserves a place on the profile considering that it's one of the mob's main gimmicks. The Enderman should have Limited Instinctive Action for being able to automatically dodge almost all projectiles with its Teleportation (It can dodge multiple projectiles coming from different directions without seeing them. Source? Search up "Ultra Instinct Enderman" on YouTube, yes, I am serious. This is further supported by the fact that in the game, it is straight-up given invincibility against any projectile that isn't water), though it only applies to projectiles specifically so melee attacks and AoE still require it to actively dodge (This is the reason why splash potions can't hit it directly but can still affect it as long as it is within the splash area).

Agree: 2 (@Deidalius, @Marvel_Champion_07)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Bruh, I just ****** up again. Meant to post this in Content Revision. Can someone move this? Thank you in advance.

Can't you just post the link to the video supporting your claim? You're the one saying it can do something yet don't provide any scans.

As you can see in 2/7 of the videos, in the first one it performed the feat while remaining in a completely passive state (In contrast to attacking it with melee where it will become hostile) and didn't see the trident coming while in the second one time was stopped, Enderman automatically dodges projectiles without needing to be aware of them. If the Enderman somehow gets in a situation where it has nowhere to teleport to in order to dodge, projectiles will simply bounce off of it (This doesn't mean that it's invulnerable to projectiles. It's just the developers' lazy way to solve a scenario that is impossible to achieve in Survival Mode). Also, do excuse the music and editing.

Last edited:
Would this be limited invincibility?
Nah, it would be a massive NLF to say that it is. As explained in my comment above, it is a Game Mechanic intended to solve the scenario where the Enderman literally cannot teleport anywhere to dodge which is impossible to achieve in normal (No Creative Mode or Commands) gameplay.
(Watch the 5th video that I linked)

Back