• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Great job everyone we have reached 2000 replies

fireworks-firework.gif

I know that pinging people despite not being staff won’t have any effect but it at least, if someone’s watching the thread will be able to notice who the person is speaking to exactly.

also there’s nothing wrong since it doesn’t hurt anyone.

Well, I found a page that has a couple of Minecraft novels (the ones that are official) I don't know if it has a virus or not, currently reading the Island, If you(to anyone) want I can pass it on but go at your risk in case the page have something that i don't know

Well, I found a page that has a couple of Minecraft novels (the ones that are official) I don't know if it has a virus or not, currently reading the Island, If you(to anyone) want I can pass it on but go at your risk in case the page have something that i don't know
a wat

link?

a wat

link?

Here is other

And another

by the way according to this text it seems that we can condense all the stories in extended canon keys similar to scp

It seems that almost all the stories are there except Minecraft: The Haven Trials, Castle Redstone and mob squad (all mob squad sequels)

Here is the writer's list of various books sagas

The player hits up to four blocks away without touching them.

Inventory Description:

I didn't have any, not even pockets. But what I found was a skinny belt, painted the same color as my pants, another reason I didn't see it the first time, with four flat pockets on each side. Each bag was empty, but as I was going through them, I suddenly realized that I could feel the slight pressure of something resting gently on my back.

I call it a “backpack” but it didn’t have any straps or hooks or anything that should have held it in place. It was just stuck there, and like the belt and my painted-on clothes, I couldn’t take it off. All I could do was reach back and swing it to the front.

“Crazy dream,” I said, coming back to the only mental crutch I had. The pack’s inside was lined with twenty-seven small pouches, just like those on the belt, and also totally empty-INTRODUCTION

Fist raised, eyes up, I jumped in the air... and came down just as fast. But at that pivotal moment, suspended in midair, something truly magical happened. I tried to hit the blades above me, and even though they were a block or two away, I felt the impact of my fist.

I hesitantly began to punch above myself. "Can I catch up?"

Sure enough, even though my real arm didn't stretch out, from a full four blocks away I could still hit the speckled cubes above my head. "I can reach!" I screamed and started hitting the leaves. The creeping madness faded with each power stroke. "Yeah!" I dropped the belt as the first cube disappeared, dropping a semi-round, shiny red fruit into my hand. “THAT is what I am talking about: Chapter 1

how the inventory works, everything inside weighs nothing:

Using my new “power,” I knocked out the other leaf blocks on the rest of the trees. I not only came away with two more apples, but a critical discovery about my belt and pack.

It happened right after the first apple, when I was boxing the leaves. Instead of dropping fruit, I got a small sapling. “On strike again?” I asked my frozen hand, and dropped the mini-tree into my belt. Seconds later, when I got a second one, I absentmindedly stuffed it into the same pouch. That’s when I realized that they’d not only shrunk, but flattened and stacked themselves together like playing cards. “Well now,” I said with a smile, “this might actually be helpful.”

That turned out to be an understatement. By the time I’d finished stripping all three trees, I managed to stack twelve compressed saplings in just one compartment. And, I might add, at zero weight!

Looking over the additional pouches in my pack, I thought, I can carry a whole warehouse worth of stuff! Which means…

“Which means,” I said, scowling at the belt, my mood deflating like stacked saplings, “Until I find stuff worth carrying, you’re as helpful as a wind-powered fan.”-
chapter 1
The player can heal fast
How much did I have? Was I already suffocating? What did suffocation feel like? I tried to sense any changes in my body, any feelings that weren’t there before. And that’s when I noticed that all the pain from my injuries was gone. Both my head and ankle felt fine. My stomach, on the other hand, felt completely empty. I chomped down another apple, trying to make sense of what was happening.

Am I losing oxygen to the brain, I wondered, or did I just heal super fast? Seriously, am I a superhero? The thought gave me a sudden rush of hope.-Chapter one
Crafting
I tried bashing the cubed log against the cliff and got nothing more than a sore hand.

I winced and, without thinking, started to pass the log to my left hand in order to give my right one a break.

“Wha…?” My square eyes widened as my left hand opened to reveal a luminous grid. There were two lines, up-down, side-to-side, dividing my palm into four sections. As the shrunken log fell into the bottom left section, the glowing image of four stacked wooden planks floated up from my open right hand-Chapter 2
he was almost obliterated by a creeper but regenerated after a few minutes (At least Mid level of regeneration)
I noticed the birds were waddling away. Why had they suddenly lost interest? "Hey, where ya goin'?" I asked. “Something I said?”

I looked away from the birds just in time to see the silent creature gliding between us. He was armless and legless, with a green mottled trunk and short stubby feet.

It all happened so fast. The crackling hiss, the smell of fireworks, the flashing vibrations as the creeping monster swelled like a balloon.

The explosion knocked me backward, lifting me off my feet. Eyes burning, ears ringing, I flew through the air, splashing into the waist-deep water of the lagoon. Waves of pain crashed over me: seared skin, cracked bones, pulled muscles torn from mangled joints. I tried to scream, but collapsed into hacking coughs as one lung fought to overcome its punctured partner.

I struggled to breathe, to move. I could feel the lagoon's waters pulling me forward, carrying me down. I blinked hard, clearing my vision, and stared at the blast crater I'd been washed into along with loose chunks of sand and earth. Something else swirled in the water around me: the coarse evidence of death. A scrap of cowhide, a red slab of beef, two bright pink bird bodies, and a single white feather were all that was left of three poor animals.

As the wretched scraps flew into my pack, I clambered dizzily out of the crater. Dazed with shock, I stumbled back to the hill. Knees wobbled, thighs burned. I staggered over waves of pulsing pain. How could I outrun more of those creeping bombs? I glanced behind me, tripped, and crashed into the hard, bruising mass of a tree. The impact sent shock waves radiating through my injuries. Cracked lips opened for another scream, and this time they succeeded.

A long, deep, anguished howl exploded from both, not one, of my newly regenerating lungs. I was hyper-healing!

As walking became running, which became an all-out sprint, I could feel the bones fusing, the veins sealing. I could see my skin knitting together over rapidly rejuvenating tissue-Chapter 4
Of course, he need food to make his regen work in that level
By the time I slammed the hut’s door behind me, my broken body was nearly fixed.

Nearly.

With injuries still crying for help, I felt my hyper-healing peter out.

Food!

I reached into my backpack for some apples. Only one left, along with the animal remains. I scarfed down the apple, but it barely made a dent. Next, I reached for one of the whole chickens, and devoured it without pause or thought.-Chapter 5
he was almost melted alive in lava but after getting out and stabilizing himself, he managed to regenerate from the damage
I spun in a full circle. All was clear. Nothing by the light of the lava lake. “Guhhh,” echoed another groan. Was Mr. Deadhead behind a rock wall? Or…

I crept over to the edge of the lava lake, trying to see if I could find him on the other side. Big mistake. Peering across the roiling soup, I heard an omnidirectional “oomph.”

I thought I was being careful. At two blocks away, it’s not like I was actually at the edge. No chance of accidentally falling in, right?

“Grahhh,” came a snarling growl, then…

BANG!

Festering fists bashed me in the back, throwing me forward and toppling me into the lava.

All I could see was red, breathing it in, choking on liquid fire. It is an indescribable nightmare, the feeling of burning alive. First came the shock of adrenaline, then the worst pain I’d ever felt. I’d been beaten, I’d been bitten, I’d even been partially blown up, and yet, all that suffering could not hold a burning candle to boiling in molten rock. Imagine every cell across your body, every nerve ending, every sensor capable of feeling suddenly rising in one wailing chorus of hell.

And yet, it was the total immersion—the complete, body-wide attack on my system—that ended up saving my life. As the pain receptors under my skin literally burned away, I was left with one numb nanosecond to move. And move I did!

As the flames licked up before my blinded, sizzling eyes, I swam with all my might for the blackstone bank. I don’t know when I climbed out of the scalding stew, or if I continued to burn on land. Whatever was left of my rational mind locked on to the memory of the waterfall. Stumbling…fumbling…

Mercy! I was bathed in soothing, quenching salvation.

BANG!

Rotting fists stabbed right through the water, knocking me back toward the flames. I swung wildly, eyes just beginning to hyper-heal. They caught a flash of rotting green. Protector swung, the impact of flesh and bone vibrating up through the blade.

Sight and mind cleared in time for me to see the reeling zombie and to realize that, by sheer luck, its back, not mine, faced the roiling lake. On instinct, I charged, smashing my shield into its body.

“Gugh,” growled the ghoul as I dug in my heels, ground slowly forward, and pushed it into the incinerating sea.

If only I could have celebrated, or just watched it burn, or done anything, anything in the world except teeter backward as regenerating pain receptors swamped my brain. Grunts. Screams. Howls. I threw myself back into the waterfall for the briefest shred of relief. All I got was the sense memory of drowning.

Eat!

Wolfing down fish and bread, I could feel my body reform. And just as my physical nerves were putting themselves back together, my mental nerves fell apart.

Never again! I swore, fleeing for the safety of the tunnel. Never go underground for any reason again!-Chapter 13

The most important thing is that the world was updated from 1.89 to 1.9 for some reason, this also made the protagonist able to craft a shield and the mobs were stronger, idk if this is Reactive evolution for all the inhabitants in minecraft?
I knew what I was doing and I knew how to do it. Racking up win after win made me feel strong and powerful. You have to know what that feels like, especially after feeling so weak and powerless. Would you give all that up?

I might have never stopped if the world hadn’t chosen to stop it for me.

I knew something was wrong the moment I opened my eyes and noticed that my left hand felt tingly. Had I slept on it wrong? No, that couldn’t be the case. This world doesn’t let me sleep on my side. Or does it? Could I roll over after falling asleep?

I tried shaking out my hand, walking around the room, dressing in iron, having breakfast, doing all the things I normally did, but the tingling wouldn’t leave.

It wasn’t a painful feeling like the kind of needles I had in the other world when my hand had gone to sleep. This felt slightly more sensitive, more alive. I didn’t like the new feeling, though, for no other reason than that it was new.

I liked normal. Finally, normal was on my side. When everything was going my way, the last thing I needed was change.

I went down into the mines, just like I usually did, got out my pick, and started searching for another cache of minerals.

Mining went smoothly, and for a while I forgot about my left hand troubles. And then I heard the zombie moan.

“First of the day,” I told Protector, as the ghoul slouched into the light. “Let’s get this over with.” I raised my blade to strike. And that’s when I knew Mr. Normal had checked out. No more easy, four-strike kills. This meatbag took at least twice the punishment before going down, and not before giving me a few really painful punches in return.

I reeled back in surprise, shaking as the zombie turned to smoke. “Maybe it’s just a one-off?” I asked Protector nervously. “Some kinda rare super-zombie?”

“Think again,” answered the world, in the form of an arrow whistling past my face. I pivoted to see the arrow’s owner, and since there was only one skeleton, I decided on a conventional charge. I took a few hits, winced at the healing wounds, and soon found that this new bonehead was just as durable as the zombie.

“What’s happening!?” I blurted out, as my seventh or eighth strike finally turned my attacker to fertilizer.

Like a long-lost friend, panic arrived and drove my feet back onto the ground. “Something’s up. The mobs are harder to kill. Everything’s changed!”

Moo just looked at me calmly, and uttered her signature answer.

“Well, at least you’re the same,” I said, feeling a little relieved. Moo might not have been the most stimulating of conversationalists, but her steady, even demeanor was a tonic for my nerves.

“Okay,” I breathed, “maybe I’m exaggerating just a little bit. But”—I looked down at my hand—“some things are definitely different.”

Moo gave me a casual glance and ambled away. I followed her, talking all the while. “Do you think that can happen? That this world can literally change overnight?”

I looked around us, checking to see that everything else was the same. “If that’s true,” I began, starting to absorb more of Moo’s serenity, “then what am I supposed to do about it?”

“Moo,” she said matter-of-factly.

“What do you mean, ‘change with it’?” I shot back. “What kind of lame blow-off statement is that?”

“Moo,” she repeated, glancing in the general direction of my left hand.

I held up the tingling appendage, considering the weight of Moo’s words. “Change with it,” I said softly, then mused, “If this world’s just made the monsters tougher to fight, maybe it’s given me new ways to fight them!”

Gun! It was a pipe dream, I know, but hopefully one where the pipe was a gun barrel. “Thanks,” I said, darting back to the hill. “You always know what to say!”

Once again I threw out all the previous day’s wood-and-metal combos. Once again, I didn’t get a gun. I did get something else, however; something that just the day before had been a losing combination.

“Shield!” I breathed, holding up the long, broad board. “Today I can make a shield!” And if that new invention didn’t kill my fear of change, what happened next buried it for good.

Up until this point, my right hand had been for tools and weapons, while the left was for crafting. It had only opened to show me what I could make with materials. But now, did this new tingling sensation mean…?

I reached for the ghostly image of the shield, and gasped as my left hand suddenly opened.

“YES!” I crowed, dancing out to show my pals. “I made a shield, the mob’s fate is sealed, my protection is realed, all thanks to my shield.”

“Baa, moo, baa,” replied my chorus of talent judges.

“Okay, so maybe I didn’t write songs in my former life,” I said with a chuckle, “but at least I got extra protection now, along with Moo’s super-important new lesson.”

“Baa,” said little Rainy, now a full-size sheep. They grow up so fast.

“Glad you asked,” I answered, and motioning to Moo, announced, “When the world changes, you’ve got to change with it.”

Yeah, I was happy for the shield, but dude, did it take some practice!-Chapter 12
everything else is unremarkable, nothing out of the ordinary beyond the fact that apparently there are books with instructions for things like mobs, redstone, etc.

I rewrote Minecraft's discussion rule to make it clearer.
  • Based on context provided by this interview, the End Poem has been deemed insufficient to base profiles, statistics, et cetera on. To summarize, it has been decided that the End Poem is both insufficient to prove potential ratings and considered too questionable in its legitimacy (refer to the aforementioned interview) to support it as justification for any use on this wiki.
This rule came from https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-minecraft-revisions-tier-2-and-up-edition.118963/ at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=7173484&oldid=7170483. It's fine, but I would prefer that we link the discussion, and it also contains a bit too much clutter for my liking.
@Mr._Bambu @Crabwhale @GyroNutz @Moritzva @FinePoint @Therefir @Marvel_Champion_07 Should I apply the following rewrite?
*Do not use the End Poem as evidence in profiles, as based on an [https://boingboing.net/2012/01/09/ending-an-endless-game-an-int.html interview] by its writer Julian Gough, [[vsforum:threads/118963|extensive discussion]] has deemed it insufficient to prove potential ratings and too questionable in its legitimacy to be eligible as evidence for statistics and powers and abilities.

I rewrote Minecraft's discussion rule to make it clearer.

This rule came from https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-minecraft-revisions-tier-2-and-up-edition.118963/ at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules?diff=7173484&oldid=7170483. It's fine, but I would prefer that we link the discussion, and it also contains a bit too much clutter for my liking.
@Mr._Bambu @Crabwhale @GyroNutz @Moritzva @FinePoint @Therefir @Marvel_Champion_07 Should I apply the following rewrite?
Looks fine

In speed? Doesn't Steve always get tagged by the sonic boom regardless of how much he moves?
I mean, you can see it coming and swing your weapons. It could be a bit faster combat speed than what they currently scale to. Though yeah that does sonic boom does put a pretty big hard cap on the verse’s speed.

Back