• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A thread to discuss Minecraft, Minecraft mods, Minecraft YouTubers, mini games/hypixel, etc. Whatever thing related to minecraft.

Anyway I’m going to start with a Minecraft mod in the opening post.

I’m more likely to talk about mods/games/and stuff. Like the twilight forest mod above

But you guys whatever thing about minecraft you want.

but what’s your favorite mod guys. I heard orespawn is the one of the most famous along with the mentioned twilight forest

ORESPAWN!
Yeah thats the name

Apparently she shoots crystals that can one shot you.

I haven't played minecraft in years
My dumbass brother sold my 7 year old PS4 account that had all my shit on it

But i do remember i really loved that one mod that had that a 3 headed ****** huge boss
I think the boss' name was “Queen”

Your brother sounds like one big ass hole. He should really pay for doing that.

Did you ever play on hypixel though?

Kinda surprised there wasn't already minecraft discussion thread.
Anyway, one the first things I ever did in the game, was when I was like 12 and downloaded a nuke mod and started blasting every village I came across, cause why the hell not

You mean the rival rebels nuke part of the mod

I might upload some thinknoodles stuff and maybe dantdm stuff but mostly popularmmos. Because I like him the most.

I could upload Skydoesminecraft and stuff here. But I’m not sure about sky.

Maybe the reason I’m not sure about sky is probably the swearing and stuff/his voice

but anyway

here’s a cops and robbers video from him. (Ah those were the days)

Also the mod used in this game (most of the cops and robbers videos he makes are modded) is the fake ores mod.

Think of it like this.

hjfqogttv3r61.png

I remember watching a few of them but dont remember if i liked them or not, maybe i should go back and rewatch them

i’m not sure about uploading them here

cause I remember one of the episodes has a Minecraft man skinny dipping.

not sure if Minecraft nudity is fine here on this forum.

what do you think?

cause I wanted to also post a explodingtnt (heard about him?) video too.

but I just saw one of his videos and of course there’s a Minecraft nudity scene in it too.

Back