• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unrelated, but I’m curious about some stuff discussed earlier; the dnd crossover has profiles on DnD’s side. Can Minecraft get profiles on their side and have they/will they later on? Sorry to ask, I was trying to read through the old discussion on it, but that was very long.

Yeah, it seems I misremembered it. The videos I was thinking of must of had the player super far away.

Sucks that it seems Minecraft is going to be forever stuck at subsonic speeds.

but he didn't see it happening though? He's seeing the skulk react to the sound he make, which is completely different thing
Lol, we n see the sound traveling in the air with the blue particle
Can we scale steve to warden's sonic boom?
No, It travels the entire distance instantly, I tested
Yeah, it seems I misremembered it. The videos I was thinking of must of had the player super far away.

Sucks that it seems Minecraft is going to be forever stuck at subsonic speeds.
Nah, there is the sonic boom and the particle that show the sound traveling to skulk or to the Warden head, this particle represents the sound traveling to the skulk

So do you agree or disagree with using the skulk sound as a feat? Because if the warden’s sonic boom is instantaneous that would immediately make the other sound stuff a massive outlier.

So do you agree or disagree with using the skulk sound as a feat? Because if the warden’s sonic boom is instantaneous that would immediately make the other sound stuff a massive outlier.
Not really, sonic boom don't behave exactly like sound traveling in a complete straight line that don't hit in area and traveling trough wool that is show to be a sound absorber in the game, from anything the qarden onic boom is the outlier, not to mention that skulk detection came as a idea first and the warden sonic boom was added later to make harder to cheese It

I mean, it is a supercharged one too, but I still find it very strange to have the player scale to sound when an instant attack to them is a wave of sound.

I mean, it is a supercharged one too, but I still find it very strange to have the player scale to sound when an instant attack to them is a wave of sound.
Again, The earden sonic boom is closer to a outlier here

Also It can agued that a sonic boom is whem somethig break the sound barrier so I wouldn't be surprised for the sonic boom be much faster

When I looked it up, a sonic boom’s shockwave specifically moves at the speed of sound. So it can’t be faster. Though what is and isn’t an outlier is entirely up to the individual so eh. I will say though it doesn’t matter if it was added later, it was still added to the game.

When I looked it up, a sonic boom’s shockwave specifically moves at the speed of sound. So it can’t be faster. Though what is and isn’t an outlier is entirely up to the individual so eh. I will say though it doesn’t matter if it was added later, it was still added to the game.
Okay, yes the shockwave is as fast as sound but It happen when a object moves faster then sound, not to mention warde. Son,c boom loocks nothig like a actual sonic boom

And It's kinda important that It was added later for a single reasson, the skulk was added to give minecraft sound based redstone, the warden sonic boom was added so the wardencan't be cheesed

In other words, the first one is on It's creation closer to be sound speed then the sonic boom

And yes, It's kinda up to individual but I still see more of the sonic boom beingh the outlier

That’s out of game meta stuff that doesn’t mean anything though. Did you know terraria’s final boss was originally just going to be the moon itself. That doesn’t justify anything at all in current terraria and never will because that meta knowledge doesn’t matter. The meta reason why the warden’s sound canon ignores armor, magic, walls, and is instantaneous is to be one big anti cheese, but it still does all of that stuff in game.

That’s out of game meta stuff that doesn’t mean anything though. Did you know terraria’s final boss was originally just going to be the moon itself. That doesn’t justify anything at all in current terraria and never will because that meta knowledge doesn’t matter. The meta reason why the warden’s sound canon ignores armor, magic, walls, and is instantaneous is to be one big anti cheese, but it still does all of that stuff in game.
Ye, the moon thing don't matter what matter is the creator mindset and intentions when putting something on their creation

But yes It can't be used as main evidence, only supporting evidence

It can’t be used as evidence at all, there is nothing in the game itself that has the sound be different for any reason. And we couldn’t even be sure if that’s the developer’s intent anyways. I know for a fact if asked they would think the player having it transonic reactions would be crazy.

It can’t be used as evidence at all, there is nothing in the game itself that has the sound be different for any reason. And we couldn’t even be sure if that’s the developer’s intent anyways. I know for a fact if asked they would think the player having it transonic reactions would be crazy.
... no... not ehat It mean... look,et's go to basic

Warden sonic boom behaves a lot less like sound then normal Skulk sound detection particle

Because it’s a sonic boom not a sound wave. Those are different things but both move at the same exact speed and getting blitzed by one absolutely calls any feat with the other into question.

Its stated to be a sonic boom and it’s animated the best way you could animate it in a game like Minecraft. To clarify, I would prefer if Minecraft had faster speeds, and I do think the sound waves of the skulker could be a feat. But there isn’t anyway to just dismiss the warden’s sonic boom. That happened too.

The sonic boom is a circullar ring like explasion that happens whem a objrct breaks the sound barrier

wardem sonic boom is a straight lined sonic atack that is projected from the warden belly

Yes It's a sonic boom, bua one that don't follow the phisichs of a real one, kinda some blachole fears in fiction that can't be considered real blackholes

You do not want to get that nitpicky with the sonic boom because the sound waves don’t act like true real sound either. Again, my entire point is there is no reason to just try and completely dismiss the warden’s attack. It happened, it sucks, but it happened. There is no dancing around it, there is a sonic attack in Minecraft and it’s instantaneous.

Isn't this calc stacking?
Nah
You do not want to get that nitpicky with the sonic boom because the sound waves don’t act like true real sound either. Again, my entire point is there is no reason to just try and completely dismiss the warden’s attack. It happened, it sucks, but it happened. There is no dancing around it, there is a sonic attack in Minecraft and it’s instantaneous.
You ate correct

Asumaquina, Minecraft has a dozen comics made by Dark house comics and Magazine 💀

Shit that I found reading comics

Wither can control roots, wither effect give blindness and even inactive it can react when the third head is nearby to complete itself

Back