• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shantae General Discussion Thread

a54ff7dbb86659426466904cf2b77aa1.png

It's about time someone created a thread for this verse. Its current state on the wiki leaves much to be desired. It has effectively been untouched for a year, if not longer, and it shows.
And the best way to remedy that? My hopes is creating a place where the games can be vocally spoken about. I hope that, even if at a slow pace, we're able to revise and improve the verse drastically from its current state. While also spiking interest of the verse again on the wiki. Because it's honestly well-deserved.

To-do List:
  • Gain traction
  • Discuss changes for the verse
Pending Calculations:

Evaluated Calculations:

Last edited:
When it comes to what I plan to do, I generally work on calculations and gathering scans. As of currently, I've created a blog documenting a couple feats from the very first game. Depending on what we do with Shantae's current stats (In addition to those who scale), these could serve as supportive evidences, or fallback material.

Currently, my goal is calculate a good Lifting Strength feat, and the most notable one I recall at the moment is Shantae snapping a rope tied around her by Risky Boots in the first game. If my memory serves me correct that is.

Back