• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Pixelmon Server

It is mostly dead, that ain't a betrayal. I oughtta set one up for the server since nobody on the good Minecraft server is terribly interested. Doesn't make sense to just avoid making one coz of that.
I mean you could just invite interested people to the old server. That would, ostensibly, get rid of its death problem, as well as spare you the problem of making a new one.

I mean you could just invite interested people to the old server. That would, ostensibly, get rid of its death problem, as well as spare you the problem of making a new one.
I don't know if people want strangers in the old Minecraft server, as that is the cool kid's club

Eh. I dunno. I feel like it fits in the same category as being annoyed by pings. Being in a server with much activity unrelated to you tends to make people fidgety. But, if it offends you to make a Pixelmon exclusive server, I suppose it's fine, if you think people won't be pissy.

Eh. I dunno. I feel like it fits in the same category as being annoyed by pings. Being in a server with much activity unrelated to you tends to make people fidgety.
Which they can mitigate by joining in the activity. :cool:

Update: Thanks to Copetan, the server now has a variety of quality of life changes, including proper /sethome commands, as well as /warps (currently I only have one made, /warp evs, which takes you to an ev training area).

However, to join now there are two more mods you'll need to have installed on client-side (that's you).

There's also base claiming type shit with all of the new stuff but to be honest I'm unsure how it works so... we'll have to see.

I've updated the OP to include a proper modlist with links to individual mods, as well as an updated .zip file with all the appropriate mods (still includes OptiFine).

Update: Thanks to Copetan, the server now has a variety of quality of life changes, including proper /sethome commands, as well as /warps (currently I only have one made, /warp evs, which takes you to an ev training area).

However, to join now there are two more mods you'll need to have installed on client-side (that's you).

There's also base claiming type shit with all of the new stuff but to be honest I'm unsure how it works so... we'll have to see.
Hey, uh, yeah, appearing out of ******* nowhere just to bring up something Minecraft related... yeah

These are the other mods I recommended to Bambu
You can navigate to the mod descriptions from those pages to look at the commands and features these mods have, they're pretty nice.

While these mods are not strictly required to be able to connect to the server, installing them on your client does bring a really convenient GUI to work with FTB Chunks and FTB Teams, if you don't want to figure out how to work with their commands.

Last edited:
Hey, uh, yeah, appearing out of ******* nowhere just to bring up something Minecraft related... yeah

These are the other mods I recommended to Bambu
You can navigate to the mod descriptions from those pages to look at the commands and features these mods have, they're pretty nice.

While these mods are not strictly required to be able to connect to the server, installing them on your client does bring a really convenient GUI to work with FTB Chunks and FTB Teams, if you don't want to figure out how to work with their commands.
Right, Cope did suggest that people have these installed if they wanted nicer features. I'll add them to the OP, if people want to use the more limited features. Much like Optifine, I'd left 'em out as optional, but I'll slap 'em up there.

Sure don't, hence the .zip file.

I've decided on a rule regarding Wondertrade. If you don't know, Wondertrade is a mod we have installed that allows you to trade Pokemon for another random Pokemon- the Pokemon you enter is then put in the pool of what you can get from Wondertrade. It has a pool of 100 Pokemon.

To keep it interesting (since people keep just putting in fodder Pokemon), I'm going to make sure there's always at least one shiny in the pool, or something of greater value- a high IVs pokemon, a ditto, a few pseudo-legendaries, etc. I probably won't randomly enter a legendary unless we have something fun going on, though there is currently still a legendary in the pot to grab.

So what is the rule exactly?
Rule?

EDIT: Ah, I realized what you were saying. The rule is for me, it's that the Wondertrade will always have at least one shiny or something equivalent in there. That's the rule.

You decided a rule regarding the mod, but never said what is the rule. You explained the mod.
Maybe I am confused with this. Apologies

Edit: Saw the edit
Yeah yeah, all good. The mod just adds in the Pokemon lottery, I just want it to be fun for long-term.

Speaking of, I don't know that we'll get enough people, but a couple people have approached me with ideas that'd be nice if we had a larger server population. Player-operated gyms, tournaments, and maybe GTS (effectively an economy system).

Yeah yeah, all good. The mod just adds in the Pokemon lottery, I just want it to be fun for long-term.

Speaking of, I don't know that we'll get enough people, but a couple people have approached me with ideas that'd be nice if we had a larger server population. Player-operated gyms, tournaments, and maybe GTS (effectively an economy system).
Nice, this is fascinating

Server should still be running but after I got to level 100 and stopped seeing people on, I too fell off.

Happened years ago, your reaction speed is deplorable.

I was told differently by multiple people, but I only know what they told me, as I don't have a cracked copy of Minecraft.

I was told differently by multiple people, but I only know what they told me, as I don't have a cracked copy of Minecraft.
Cracked copies aren't apparently capable of joining servers.
There's both online and offline versions... Online is limited for the previous versions of Minecraft I think otherwise you should probably be able to

But don't remember much... (checked. multi should be included)

The server is on an earlier version of Minecraft, if it matters.

Mmm... 🤔

Hmm... 🤔

Yee you right but don't think it's like the ip address of your house or something, I think 👁️

Back