• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Pixelmon Server

Some shit from Day One:
  • One legendary (Azelf) spawned, not caught
  • One shiny was caught (Miltank)
  • One master ball was found

die, Zany
თევზის კვერცხი თევზი კვერცხი ძროხის ძროხის თევზი
80mcpfvbc1u21.jpg

We have captured a legendary.

I am having a deathmatch with setting up Wondertrade. Once I have this setup, assuming I actually learn how, I may set up other funshit too. Undecided.

Here, I’m trying to join and I’m getting a message saying “Wow! This refer is busy” and telling me to try again later, is that a problem at my end or is the server genuinely stacked

Nah, right now it's me and one other guy.

@DemiiPowa Saw that you joined, if I catch ya again I can toss you the promised starting bit of great balls. Good luck and have fun, degen.

Is there pvp? 🌚

I'll destroy everyone
mad.gif
It's Pixelmon. The PvP is pokemon fights.

Unrelated: we have discovered (and dealt with) a Sableye infestation at spawn. Turns out they work like Silverfish.

Once I'm done with this wave of assignments I'll be able to play more.
**** yeah. I'm hoping this will be similar for others, as Christmas time is around the corner and that normally means increased free time.

Extremely fair. Maybe I could ask about help settin' up plugins. If I could, I could just make it so everyone gets their stuff upon spawn-in. It'd also help out with a load of other things, like traversal around the map via /sethome and stuff like that. Something to think about.

I'll reiterate, I don't think it will. I've got a troglodyte understanding of all of this, but I'm in the Pixelmon support server and I've seen some people mentioning problems with cracked clients.

Still, you're welcome to try, sure.

I'll reiterate, I don't think it will. I've got a troglodyte understanding of all of this, but I'm in the Pixelmon support server and I've seen some people mentioning problems with cracked clients.

Still, you're welcome to try, sure.
Ay, do we have a discord server for this game server? Would be cool

I could set one up. The VSBW Minecraft Discord is sorta dead so maybe it'd be fitting.

Don't you betray me now you bastard.
It is mostly dead, that ain't a betrayal. I oughtta set one up for the server since nobody on the good Minecraft server is terribly interested. Doesn't make sense to just avoid making one coz of that.

Back