• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Pixelmon Server

Aye. Server ran out of time a week or two ago, actually, I believe.

image.png

Pixelmon is a good time. I wasn't criticizing you for playing Kirby, I was making fun of your inability to recognize that the word "halberd" was not invented by the Kirby games. My condolences to your sense of humor, inshallah may you someday be as funny as me 🙏

One: I know Halberd wasn't invented by the Kirby games, I just thought of that when you said it.
Two: Pixelmon is probably good, but Hunger Games solos. Sorry.

Hunger Games is also huge, I agree with that. Haven't played it since like 2015.

Y'know what really did **** (and I have no idea if they still have it)? That zombie gamemode on Hypixel, where one player started as a zombie and everyone just had to survive to wait out a time limit. So ******* good.

Personally I was always a fan of Super Smash Mobs, though I did exclusively watch it, and not play it.

I'm not fast and spry like you young 'uns anymore. 😔
Crab was already here and is an avid Minecraft enjoyer, much more than me really. We've played Pixelmon together prior to this thread.

Do you just happen to appear in almost every thread he appears in
I own the Minecraft Discord server where the original Pixelmon idea was drafted. Fairly certain I even was the one to convince Bambu on it, initially. So.

MonkeMan when someone has good friends

300px-Shocked_Black_Guy.jpg
It's not that you're good friends. But the fact you appear in the exact same threads, act/talk the exact same way, and are even interested in the same things for the most part.
There's a difference between friends and doppelgangers.
I own the Minecraft Discord server where the original Pixelmon idea was drafted. Fairly certain I even was the one to convince Bambu on it, initially. So.
You mean the og server with thousands of members or some lesser known one?

It's not that you're good friends. But the fact you appear in the exact same threads, act/talk the exact same way, and are even interested in the same things for the most part.
Monke when two people can like things:
Screenshot_2023-06-09_at_11.27.27_AM.png

You mean the og server with thousands of members or some lesser known one?
It's a small private chat I founded that's gone through several iterations of Minecraft over the years.

Most dog ass argument I've seen.
-VS user sees meme that disagrees with him
-Neuron activation
-"Bad argument tbh" towards something that isn't even an argument
-Doesn't elaborate
Sv fvcking zvsed

Side note: if you think me and Bambu are so similar, you should listen to us sometimes when we play together. I've come close to wanting to strangle him IRL many times, continent-sized distances notwithstanding, and I'm sure he has as well.

Last edited:
Crab being forced to debate that he isn't me, truly he is forsaken

Side note: if you think me and Bambu are so similar, you should listen to us sometimes when we play together. I've come close to wanting to strangle him IRL many times, continent-sized distances notwithstanding, and I'm sure he has as well.
I think it also bears noting that our interests aren't really that close: Crab does strongman shit and is into Transformers, my ass does D&D and is into management games. Crab is just growin' up and learning more refined tastes from me (Elden Ring, Discworld). It's what everyone ought to do.

Last edited:
Crab being forced to debate that he isn't me, truly he is forsaken
Anguish.gif
I think it also bears noting that our interests aren't really that close: Crab does strongman shit and is into Transformers, my ass does D&D and is into management games.
Should also point out I'm more neutral towards anime and manga, as opposed to Bambu, who has to be dragged to the watching chair with steel hooks in order to experience anything from Nippon land.
Crab is just growin' up and learning more refined tastes from me (Elden Ring, Discworld). It's what everyone ought to do.
No amount of culture you've given me can compare to me violently bullying you into reading the Horus Heresy and watching Helsreach.

Crab does strongman shit and is into Transformers, my ass does D&D and is into management games. Crab is just growin' up and learning more refined tastes from me (Elden Ring, Discworld). It's what everyone ought to do.
Yee, I kinda viewed you as the older brother of crabwhale with the way you guys act similar and stuff

How the f did this conversation even start?

Why is this thread active again are you dorkazoids playing pixel mons or whatever it's called again
certainly not buying a server for it again, nah, Monke is just whiny

-VS user sees meme that disagrees with him
-Neuron activation
-"Bad argument tbh" towards something that isn't even an argument
-Doesn't elaborate
Sv fvcking zvsed

Y'all say wild shit ON site why would I get into a vc OFF site with both of you when you're pissed?

Shame; maybe we should create a simple vanilla MC server.

I spoke recently about RLCraft with a couple friends but I don't know when/if I'd actually do that.

Back