• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato possible upgrade

So here I'm wondering if Minato can be upgraded tohigh 6-C in AP alive without Kurama mode.

Because here

at about 1:01 we see Minato cutting Bee's tail off in base as a Joinin

Here we have further confirmation of this feat in the Manga

FEAT6
Further reference look it up lol

So here we also have a feat of Killer bee catching a beast bomb with less severe injuries than that attack right here . feat starts at 1:19

Further confirmation by the manga right here

[1]

Look to Manga chapter 497 Naruto vs Nine tails for reference

So even if you look at as Bee wasn't trying or wasn't full form, his tail was cut in half by a suppressed Minato. As well as the fact Kurama was aiming to kill, and B casually caught it. As well as B was in a life or death situation and the Tail barley saved him in this particular case.

1234.6 / 19 = 64.9789474 x 42 (height of one of the mountains) = 2729.11579m (Height)

64.9789474 x 104 (radius of that same mountain) = 6757.81053m (Radius)

Volume = (Pi)*(6757.81053^2)*(2729.11579/3) = 1.30515654e17 cubic centimetres

1.30515654e17 x 27050 = 3.53044844e21 Joules or 843.797428 Gigatons.

High 6-C+

Higher. Huh.

Bear in mind that Naruto outmatched 5 of these so his total yield would be 4.21898714 Teratons or Small Country level+. is the calc for 50% Kurama if you wanna make this argument here. (About Kurama not being this level)

and to reitterate Killer Bee caught this with no harm, and wasn't even fully formed as shown. So the only valid arguments is if this is a slight durability negation or invalid because of the cutting not that Minato didn't do what was shown and break it in half, he has the power.

I don't think if bee was serious or not, also naruto character shown weakness to cutting attack, however i leave it to you guys, i am neutral on this

I'm against low 6B but neutral on high 6C but there's a statement from 4th raikage that Minato was the finest shinobi he ever met which should include his dad as well(who fought Gyuki) he also said he and bee never defeated him. But cutting power shpwn to be a weakness to Naruto characters like 1997kd said. Also Minato created rasengan from seeing the TBB right? But from where did he see the TBB? Gyuki or Kurama?

Minato most likely infused the knife with wind nature.

• Lightning is weak against wind and one of Minato's chakra nature is wind.
  • Killer B who knows his brother best saw Minato's attack as a threat and intervened.
  • IIRC, the knife Minato is using chakra conductive and Minato always using them for this purpose imo.

8-Tails' tentacles are pretty weak to cutting attacks as seen multiple times in the series.

Yea, but just think if nine tas were to fire that then would Bee be able block it I'll change the OP tohigh 6-C but remember this is pre Hokage Minato

Obito is being high 6C for scaling to KCM Naruto that has a High 6C feat. Obito was physically stronger than Naruto actually. We haven't applied the upgrades yet cause of other stuff that's happen but the calcs for the 6C and high 6C have been around since before summer

Can I see the calc? (I don't think being physically stronger would actually apply to Shuriken tossed out of a pocket dimension but whatever.)

Also, MS Sharingan Sasuke was able to cut through the 8-Tails' leg quite easily.

Diffrence is Sasuke used a piercing attack whereas you can argue Minato used more of "Blunt force" falling under AP. Even then that's considered a to an extent durability Negation via "so, and so" if you take a 6-C/6-B durability and brush it off via a cutting attack

If I'm remembering rightly, he used the extended version of it which he can swing around like an elongated sword.

Correct but it is primarily a "piercing" attack even then Killer Bee was giving a sever ammount of less effort, as well as that didn't slow him down.

Killer bee's tails are weak to piercing attacks but don't use Obitos shurikens as a way to say KBs tails are weak to weapons with cutting attacks because weapons like those can be used with a lot of force. It makes sense Obito could harm him

nope. not happening. for one, that can easily be called an outlier/hyperbole, second, that bee is much younger and weaker, third, wasnt said tail not used to attack minato but to save ay? different purpose means different intent, and we know how that affects the narutoverse. by far. we legit have normal genin fighting jounin evenly as if it was normal, when they arent serious. that can be taken from some many scenes in the same way that its sad (naruto and shin's sword, boruto punching momoshiki, zetsu againsnt madara, etc)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
nope. not happening. for one, that can easily be called an outlier/hyperbole, second, that bee is much younger and weaker, third, wasnt said tail not used to attack minato but to save ay? different purpose means different intent, and we know how that affects the narutoverse. by far. we legit have normal genin fighting jounin evenly as if it was normal, when they arent serious. that can be taken from some many scenes in the same way that its sad (naruto and shin's sword, boruto punching momoshiki, zetsu againsnt madara, etc)
1.) I would love for you to refrain commenting on anything I do "You say really dumb shit man" is something I take high disrespect to

2.) Him being younger only has an effect on his experience at this age I doubt it was his power being effected by age

3.) More or less my point, he used it in defence not attacking meaning he would put as much power to stop or block the attack. If he was attacking it would be more understandable for him to get easily repelled as at this point it's AP vs AP but no it was Durability vs AP.

4.) How in the hell would this be an outlier or hyperbole you didn't read my OP buddy it was confirmed by two diffrent feats, four technically via the Manga....

5.) Naruto is a living plot hole this part of your reasoning is a WIDEEEEEEE swing and a miss entirley....

This would actually be a outlier because we scale Base Naruto above mintato and Base Naruto for sure can't tangle with the V2 jins who are gonna be 6C. It doesn't make sense for Minato to be 6C in Base cause of that scaling

imma summarize what u are saying then "minto's kunai is an island buster cuz he cut a a tail that is supposed to tank buildings being thrown at it while using like 5 percent of its full power".... and im done. if u dont get my point, im out.

Hey Astral can you post the scan of Kurama saying Naruto surpassed Minato. Also even if the tail feat is accepted(which seemingly won't be) there is also another statement which i don't know will be accepted from Ay that Minato was the finest shinobi he ever met which would make Minato superior to 3rd Raikage and if anything that would be stronger statement(as Ay and Bee fought minato multiple times and was never been able to defeat him, Ay also fought Gyuki and managed to cut of a horn or something) than Kurama's who barely had been in a fight with Minato

I don't think that's the case there. But i found different tranlastions on like 'strongest' 'finest" so somebody would need to see the official translation of the chapter

I think he'll be 6C through scaling. Also this is the scan but i don't see finest but raikage says he thought Minato would never be surpassed(i don't know if he's talking about speed)

Fjtfhb

It's pretty obvious that A is talking about speed. The entire discussion is centered around it

tankLorenzo.r.2nd said:
imma summarize what u are saying then "minto's kunai is an island buster cuz he cut a a tail that is supposed to tank buildings being thrown at it while using like 5 percent of its full power".... and im done. if u dont get my point, im out.
tank country level attacks at wayy more than 5% considering he was saving raikage but feel free to leave

Back