• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep, thats right! I'm back with the Raikou spam! backflip and frontflip until its done#Slapped
How much i'm going to make? Well i already have a planned matches in my pockets long, long ago before my break alongside a new additions for my idea (like this one for example)
Outside from Raikou, i also want to make a new Pokemons matches in a while, and yes this match is basically big start with Lucario, lets see how this thing tuns out!

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou and Mega Lucario are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Ox-King Storm Call is restricted
  • Lucario have a prior knowledge
  • Place: A Roadway to Mount Coronet
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Mega Level Lycos-Berserker: 0
  • The Ox-Demon Incarnation Berserker: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Lucario.600.3429507.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3441679.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure myself.

But it is stated that the plates are literally the shards of the universe, as well as Arceus' lifeforce in the movie.

• "When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
  • "The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
  • "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."
i presume even if they all come from his plates some of there moves can still be natural like normal type moves, screeching is a pokemon literally screaming really loud or tackle a pokemon dashing to physically slam into the opponent.

Hmmm, any good pokemons i can use since this is a stomp? Because well, i don't wanna change Raikou to someone else lel

MR?

Well i can prolly change it to Gardevoir since she has black hole and clairvoyance, Raikou still win i think but not making it a stomp, maybe

I can throw Lucario to a servants without amp later, Tesla?

MR?

Well i can prolly change it to Gardevoir since she has black hole and clairvoyance, Raikou still win i think but not making it a stomp, maybe

I can throw Lucario to a servants without amp later, Tesla?
just keep in mind when making a match all Servants have at least 4D resistances to everything in the Resistances section of the Servant Physiology page except poison, acid, heat, and the elemental manip stuff. Then of course there's whatever other resistances they have by themselves

because of course

Last edited:
there's a problem with pokemon profiles where many moves and abilities are missing as the profiles are old. Some even have outdated stats.
It's what happens when you have like 300 profiles in a verse.

I am trying to organize revisions and such but its hard when pretty much everyone who was prominent in pokemon left.

Lucario is one of the well made profiles.

Alakazam is hax-based Pokemon, right? I think most of his hax are getting resisted by MR

What do you mean "but most are outdated?"?
i mean he uses psychic powers to attack people and slam and restrict them. He has mad precognition (constantly sees into the future and it seems that locking eyes with one will let him look at your past and future in its entirety), mad intelligence (super-computer type intelligence) and i think ill upgrade some telekinetic lifting strength later on so it'll work out.

I don't think there are that many mons who can currently contend with some servants at the moment

they are just different classes of 6-C.
I personally like to divide 6-C into two classes, the extreme large mountain levels and the true 6-Cs. The elmls are those who are base 6-C and often upscale from high 7-A and such while the true ones scale from a full 6-C feat.
Pokemon are sadly only in the first class. It could've been different if magnitude was accepted as a move with proper scaling but sadly it isn't.

i mean he uses psychic powers to attack people and slam and restrict them. He has mad precognition (constantly sees into the future and it seems that locking eyes with one will let him look at your past and future in its entirety), mad intelligence (super-computer type intelligence) and i think ill upgrade some telekinetic lifting strength later on so it'll work out.
I'm still unsure tbh if i'll use Alakazam, not my type (yes, i have a standard choosing an characters lel)
I don't think there are that many mons who can currently contend with some servants at the moment

they are just different classes of 6-C.
I personally like to divide 6-C into two classes, the extreme large mountain levels and the true 6-Cs. The elmls are those who are base 6-C and often upscale from high 7-A and such while the true ones scale from a full 6-C feat.
Pokemon are sadly only in the first class. It could've been different if magnitude was accepted as a move with proper scaling but sadly it isn't.
6+ Gigatons is still better than being baseline, even if its still lower

Ukh now i'm sad that my planned Servants vs Pokemons are going to be wasted

They are still versatile af thats for sure

Well guess i'm going to use my backup plan: High 7-A Genshin vs Pokemons
Bad news is High 7-A Genshin are only consisted by two chars lmao

Unless they are the physical type that is just strong then I don't think any pokemon can fight against servants with Magic Resistance since the moment the hax touch the servant they are nulled, maybe something like use tk to throw things could work since in that case I think don't matter much if the tk is nulled the moment it touch them, but I'm not sure how effective that would be.

Lucario I actually think is one of the best options to fight servants since it's a physical fighter.

Back