• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep, thats right! I'm back with the Raikou spam! backflip and frontflip until its done#Slapped
How much i'm going to make? Well i already have a planned matches in my pockets long, long ago before my break alongside a new additions for my idea (like this one for example)
Outside from Raikou, i also want to make a new Pokemons matches in a while, and yes this match is basically big start with Lucario, lets see how this thing tuns out!

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou and Mega Lucario are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Ox-King Storm Call is restricted
  • Lucario have a prior knowledge
  • Place: A Roadway to Mount Coronet
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Mega Level Lycos-Berserker: 0
  • The Ox-Demon Incarnation Berserker: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Lucario.600.3429507.jpg

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3441679.jpg

Last edited:
An amp like Mana Burst and Mystery Killer, however the latter might be ineffective since Pokemon isn't a mysterious or mythical creatures (excluding the legendary pokemons of course), at least from what i intrepeting
Outside that a CQC and Lightning spam, she is also a skilled warrior as well, one of the best Heian Heroes

Mega Lucario start with crazy aura amp and debuff right? Which debuff he always use because it might be get resisted by Magic Resistance

He leads with Aura Sphere and then goes into CqC+ debufss and buffs

His debuffs aren't magic based

Raikou AP is 24 Gigatons

Lucario can coveres the gap with Amps, right?
He can go up to 25.4 gigatons with amps but it takes some time as he doesn't just insta-spam them

Sti he also uses debuffs and can use speed buffs which is a massive advantage

He can also use mind reader to read the opponents mind and land a hit even when they're out of range.
He can do the same with Detect except he'd protect himself instead

MS definitively doesn't trigger but she is still quite a bit above 24 GT and can further amp herself with mana burst. What is lucario AP?

He can go up to 25.4 gigatons with amps but it takes some time as he doesn't just insta-spam them

Sti he also uses debuffs and can use speed buffs which is a massive advantage
Does equalized speed allow speed amps? Well depending on how big the debuff is raikou should have the ap advantage.

Does equalized speed allow speed amps? Well depending on how big the debuff is raikou should have the ap advantage.
She does have the ap advantage but Lucario can lower her stats, mainly defense and he can also buff the crap out of his speed, up to 4x

Speed equalization does allow amps and also the amps in this case are natural attacks and you can't really restrict them as it's basically like banning a gun from shooting in a vsmatch

His debuffs aren't magic based
Magic Resistance doesn't only resist magic but also abilities such as ESP, elemental and other spiritual attacks can be resisted.

Raikou will start with sword or archery skills, and she can also attack with mana burst that have AP above her base form.

She does have the ap advantage but Lucario can lower her stats, mainly defense and he can also buff the crap out of his speed, up to 4x

Speed equalization does allow amps and also the amps in this case are natural attacks and you can't really restrict them as it's basically like banning a gun from shooting in a vsmatch
Again it would be good to know how much he can lower her stats

And like tkoh said, magic resistance should probably stop it depending on how it works

Last edited:
Basically imagine releasing a screeching sound which makes you defense 1/2 of what it was

That kind of stuff

Basically imagine releasing a screeching sound which makes you defense 1/2 of what it was

That kind of stuff
oh wait it's just his actual pokemon moves. So yeah they should be resisted. And with the time it will take to amp himself, and the odds that he will amp his defense, she's probably gonna one shot him most of the time thanks to the ap advantage. If he grows strong enough, the gap will be too close for him to deliver the lethal move because of the skill gap. The speed advantage might give him a few wins but mana burst will probably just kill him in most matches, if not the noble phantasm. not voting yet in case I missed something but raikou should take it pretty easily.

How good is Raikou at close combat?
Cause It's gonna be hard as heck to hit Lucario considering he basically just predicts attacks before they hit via aura and telepathy and thus blocks them.
The speed will be an even bigger problem as he can buff himself to 4x his speed which means that for every movement Raikou makes Lucario makes 4 of them

About Mystery Killer is a passive amp to all stats she get when fighting against demonic enemies and/or that have the Earth or Sky trait, Sky trait is basically things related with divine which in this case shouldn't activate, but Earth trait however apply to legendaries heroes from myths and monstrous things, in the game basically the only opponents that don't activate it are "normal humans" or things that come from them. Things like monstruos lions, chimeras, snakes, wolfs, crabs, horses, boars, dragons and a lot more things that are inhuman fall in the Earth trait, so considering that I honestly believe Mystery Killer is gonna activate.

Raikou as a servant with Rank A Strength scale above the 26.6 GT calc and with Mystery Killer active others servants with Rank A Strength (Shuten for example) or even Rank A + (Kintoki for example) consider her crazy strong, on top of that there is Mana Burst Rank A which in verse is treated as a big buff and when used servants tend to overwhelm their opponent. So Raikou should have a considerable AP advantage, reasons of why I recommend give Lucario previous knowledge so he amp quickly.

Skill wise she is one of the top tiers of the verse, is above characters that can copy things at sight (Izou), a thing that mastered dozens martial arts despite their horse body and that canonically can fight without any problem in any type of situation or environment (Red Hare), was one of the final opponents against who Musashi fought and which helped her reach the void, and can use any thing she touch for the first time at master level, like a yoyo that she picked because she thought they were popular and can fight and win against other servants with it. As far I know Lucario is skilled, but Raikou should have the skill advantage.

Speed wise Raikou is actually slow with only a Agility Rank D, but with the buffs from Mystery Killer and Mana Burst even servants with Agility Rank A+ like Kotarou and Ushiwakamaru have hard against her. As a note with the buff of a Mana Burst A someone like Salter with a Agility Rank D could fight against someone like Medusa with a Rank A that could easily run in circles around Salter and attack her from all directions, in this case Raikou would also have the amp of Mystery Killer, so Lucario and Raikou should be more or less equal.

Range Lucario have the advantage since Raikou don't have her NP (Ox-King), though don't know how much Lucario would try to abuse the range and spam her from kilometers away, I also see hard that he take so much distance considering they begin at 10 meters apart.

LS Lucario have the absolute advantage, maybe if Raikou scaled to the class T feat of Quetz but she currently don't scale to her and honestly don't know if she could scale to it, so Lucario have a good advantage in this aspect which could be dangerous to her.

Servants resist Status Effect and Magic Resistance is a 4d hax null of anything supernatural against the user, so I don't think the mind reading of Lucario or his stats down would work againt her.

The LS gap seem to be the most dangerous thing for Raikou in this match.

Last edited:
Don't know what he could gain with prep time, but at least previous knowledge should have (like the difference in strength, that she resist debuffs, how skilled she is and that he have a LS advantage), that way he can use quickly his amps and can change his strategy accordingly, it would be more fair this way.
I agree as otherwise he gets dusted with the first hits

Added prior knowledge to the OP (i guess this could be applied as well to my another upcoming Servants vs Pokemons matches)

Are you guys dead?
I'm gonna begin Atlantis now so I'm not gonna come here again in the rest of the day, probably. So meanwhile that others say how Lucario would fight now with the previous knowledge, his moves and possibly tactics.

Edit: Since sometimes it take to much loading the game I'm here to pass time until then.

Last edited:
is there some paranormal aspect to screech? from what i know there defense is lowered literally cause a pokemon is screaming really loud at them.

How good is Raikou at close combat?
Cause It's gonna be hard as heck to hit Lucario considering he basically just predicts attacks before they hit via aura and telepathy and thus blocks them.
The speed will be an even bigger problem as he can buff himself to 4x his speed which means that for every movement Raikou makes Lucario makes 4 of them
very good, and she has experience against opp with excellent precog, including herself.

About Mystery Killer is a passive amp to all stats she get when fighting against demonic enemies and/or that have the Earth or Sky trait, Sky trait is basically things related with divine which in this case shouldn't activate, but Earth trait however apply to legendaries heroes from myths and monstrous things, in the game basically the only opponents that don't activate it are "normal humans" or things that come from them. Things like monstruos lions, chimeras, snakes, wolfs, crabs, horses, boars, dragons and a lot more things that are inhuman fall in the Earth trait, so considering that I honestly believe Mystery Killer is gonna activate.

Raikou as a servant with Rank A Strength scale above the 26.6 GT calc and with Mystery Killer active others servants with Rank A Strength (Shuten for example) or even Rank A + (Kintoki for example) consider her crazy strong, on top of that there is Mana Burst Rank A which in verse is treated as a big buff and when used servants tend to overwhelm their opponent. So Raikou should have a considerable AP advantage, reasons of why I recommend give Lucario previous knowledge so he amp quickly.

Skill wise she is one of the top tiers of the verse, is above characters that can copy things at sight (Izou), a thing that mastered dozens martial arts despite their horse body and that canonically can fight without any problem in any type of situation or environment (Red Hare), was one of the final opponents against who Musashi fought and which helped her reach the void, and can use any thing she touch for the first time at master level, like a yoyo that she picked because she thought they were popular and can fight and win against other servants with it. As far I know Lucario is skilled, but Raikou should have the skill advantage.

Speed wise Raikou is actually slow with only a Agility Rank D, but with the buffs from Mystery Killer and Mana Burst even servants with Agility Rank A+ like Kotarou and Ushiwakamaru have hard against her. As a note with the buff of a Mana Burst A someone like Salter with a Agility Rank D could fight against someone like Medusa with a Rank A that could easily run in circles around Salter and attack her from all directions, in this case Raikou would also have the amp of Mystery Killer, so Lucario and Raikou should be more or less equal.

Range Lucario have the advantage since Raikou don't have her NP (Ox-King), though don't know how much Lucario would try to abuse the range and spam her from kilometers away, I also see hard that he take so much distance considering they begin at 10 meters apart.

LS Lucario have the absolute advantage, maybe if Raikou scaled to the class T feat of Quetz but she currently don't scale to her and honestly don't know if she could scale to it, so Lucario have a good advantage in this aspect which could be dangerous to her.

Servants resist Status Effect and Magic Resistance is a 4d hax null of anything supernatural against the user, so I don't think the mind reading of Lucario or his stats down would work againt her.

The LS gap seem to be the most dangerous thing for Raikou in this match.
I think I'm gonna vote for Raikou based on these points, having a 4D Hax null plus the amps provided by mystery killer and Mana Burst on top of a Higher AP level makes it almost impossible for Lucario to Hax stomp or overpower her

And with regards to skill the fact that she is more skilled than Izo who could go toe to toe with Okita(without a Command skill) the same individual with a sword technique that Nukes causal relationships as well as being able to use a Yoyo to fight against Servants puts her at a pretty high level as far as CQC goes so unless I'm wrong I think she Edges out there

And to add onto it I've seen that there was a "Prior Knowledge" attached to Lucarios battle conditions however I don't think that would change anything Considering his intelligence is avarage in his first key with his second being High for Pokemon Standards with "being able to understand human speech" as one of the justifications now that wasn't meant to say hes dumb or anything but I don't think he's gonna be able to come up with something to render her advantages naught even with prior knowledge

Last edited:
Fighting people with precog doesn't give you precog or resistance to precog
Yes but it does prove that she can go toe to toe with people that posses the ability and considering it's Musashi's that let's her view multiple if not an Infinite number of Parallel worlds I think this should suffice unless Lucario has Precog that's more broken than Musashi's Heavenly Eyes

Anyways I'mma call stomp here.

Lucario has basically no wincons
Like his only wincon is pinning her down or speed amping but that's that.

He doesn't lead with speed amps and even with prior knowledge he'd lead with buffing up amps.
If Raikou hits him while he's buffing up he's nearly as good as dead considering he'd still have a 6.36gt defense which would mean that he's >4.2 times weaker.

I would like to see an example of Raikou fighting precog people first but if the scans that are provided are legit then yeah this is a stomp

It wasn't clear in this thread aswell a pokemon that can passively null all pokemon moves, would it be able to null a character from moving or doing a swing attack motion.

What does the site consider them as?
I'm not sure myself.

But it is stated that the plates are literally the shards of the universe, as well as Arceus' lifeforce in the movie.

• "When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate."
  • "The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."
  • "The powers of Plates are shared among Pokémon."

I would like to see an example of Raikou fighting precog people first but if the scans that are provided are legit then yeah this is a stomp

Sorry i can't give you a straight pic my Imigur is acting up but at 01:04:54 Raikou or Rider of Kālasūtra Hell as she was known in that chapter of Remnant blocks Musashi's Heavenly Eye twice shocking both the master and Inshun and at 6:56:15 they have a full fight and she did lose but they Likley fought for some time and she did block myoujingiri Muramasa but it's ability to cut through karma allowed her to beat Raikou

Back