• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well rename this "Deciding Sassy's tier (The Big Lez Show)"

Usually for transduality, it's easiest to just get a blatant statement about it as opposed to the other hoops something has to go through to actually "show" or explain such a state of existence.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This is not cherrypicking, at all. This is requiring extremely basic evidence.
To say something is 1-A due to simply mentioning "infinite dimensions" with no context to prove those referring to infinite spatial dimensions isn't something we do.

to be fair...this is exactly why I was confused about Umineko's ratings at first....Umineko doesn't mention that either though

not every series makes their cosmology apparent like Marvel or D.C, so it's mostly left for interpretation.

Yes, because the show goes from one to the other pretty quickly.

Choomah Island 3's coming out soon and apparently it's gonna be even "skitser" than the previous Choomah Island.

Also, I can prove that the creator knows about higher dimensions and all that, and that he sees Sassy as representing "infinity", but I'm still looking for him to talk about where the Sasquatches come from and all that.

Also, what about an "Unknow" rating? I still have reason to think that there's layers of context missing. Besides, Lez and Mike Nolan already have this rating.

Provided he is 1-A, the range would indeed be Outerversal, as it is featured on many 1-A profiles.

@Phoenix

If it hasn't been implemented, then I disagree.

Furthermore, I will make a general revisions thread if that is the case, as "Irrelevant" for range is kind of inaccurate. There can be greater degrees of Outerversal size, and so saying that range (and therefore size) is irrelevant is completely false, unless said characters are at a High 1-A or 0 rating.

Hmm... what about Speed and Lifting Strength, then? Those stats use "Irrelevant" ratings as well.

I think those are fine as they are, as they don't really relate to range or area of effect.

Aeyu said:
Also, what about an "Unknow" rating? I still have reason to think that there's layers of context missing. Besides, Lez and Mike Nolan already have this rating.
If you want to just peg him as "Unknown" for now, be my guest, I suppose.

I also agree that "Irrelevant" as a range rating for anything that's 1-A is wonky as hell.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Aeyu said:
If you want to just peg him as "Unknown" for now, be my guest, I suppose.
I also agree that "Irrelevant" as a range rating for anything that's 1-A is wonky as hell.
Hey azathoth do you midn if I post a quick question on your profile? Sorry. I ask only because I know that i've been such a huge pain to you guys so I would like permission for your replies

Salutextm said:
Hey azathoth do you midn if I post a quick question on your profile? Sorry. I ask only because I know that i've been such a huge pain to you guys so I would like permission for your replies
No need for permission for that. Go ahead. I just can't guarantee I'll be able to help.

Yeah nah yeah yeah nah mate, we got some profiles an' all that.

Currently waitin on Choomah Island 3 comin' out soon, which ol' Jarrad says is gonna be the "skitsest" one yet.

I mean, someone always could ask him if he meant "dimensions" as in space/time ones (he knows about them and is pretty passionate about talking about that kinda stuff) or if we know where the Sasquatches come from, which I don't think we do (The Microskoft Paint thing is more like metaphysical introspection)

tier 1-A sassy sounds very questionable. I agree with azathoth. You should atleast downgrade it in the mean time unless there's some valid evidence or just completely remove the profile

Aeyu said:
I suppose, but I can't do it myself.
Tell me you are just downgrading him, deleting Sassy knowing the Lez show still continues is practicly the dumbest decision to do right now.

@Karmod

I'm just going to change him to Unknow. At least Low 1-C, possibly far higher.

@Karmod

There's a strong possibility of it, yes. The creator of the show, Jarrad Wright, is fond of the idea of using higher dimensions and abstract concepts in his work, as well as being a fan of Marvel and DC, and he's said he'd like to include more of these sorts of metaphysical things in the show as time goes on. Furthermore, the "maybe 1-A" feats appeared in Choomah Island 2, and currently Jarrad is working on Choomah Island 3, which he says will be even crazier than the last one.

@Karmod

Even with 1-A Sassy, Donny, Wayno and Scruffy, I still think Lez and Nollsy would only be Unknow unless they demonstrate accessing/creating these realms on their own.

>inb4 Taipan Pete is revealed to be from a higher level of existence

Of course only Sasquatches and Paint users would be 1-A, Lez only used it to kill his wife, nothing too Outerversal to say the least.

Norton is his brother lol

And he literally murders Norton, and he would have regardless of The Box.

Aeyu said:
Norton is his brother lol

And he literally murders Norton, and he would have regardless of The Box.
No, I ment that I remember him drawing his wife and wanting to kill her, then he tells sassy about his most heated person and then talks about Norton, and I mean if somebody took a shit on my mailbox I would murder him regardless of him being part of my family.

Back