• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well rename this "Deciding Sassy's tier (The Big Lez Show)"

@Thatoneguy

Sassy's likely comparable to Luminous Being, who literally stalemated God, so...

And it would be High-Godly. He can clearly survive and regenerate a form from entire realities being collapsed.

Don't need scans, it's clearly shown in his profile via links. When they go into the PLAC-key realm, they get totally erased on a conceptual level and then put back together. Additionally, Lez's form was shattered on a conceptual level when he entered Sassy's realm and he was put back together as the embodiment of everything.

Aeyu said:
Don't need scans, it's clearly shown in his profile via links. When they go into the PLAC-key realm, they get totally erased on a conceptual level and then put back together. Additionally, Lez's form was shattered on a conceptual level when he entered Sassy's realm and he was put back together as the embodiment of everything.
That sounds like high-end Mid-Godly regen then High-Godly regen to me.

"The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within." - VSBW Regenerationn page description of High-Godly regen.

And from what you have described of Sassy's regen it doesn't at all sound like anything on a High-Godly scale based on the wiki's description of a High-Godly regen

>Surviving the entirety of the reality you're in being erased/rewritten

>Becoming the embodiment of everything and then going back to being just a singular being

>Accessing Microskoft Paint and rewriting everything in The Box, including the fabric of your own existence

>Not High-Godly

Aeyu said:
>Surviving the entirety of the reality you're in being erased/rewritten
>Becoming the embodiment of everything and then going back to being just a singular being

>Accessing Microskoft Paint and rewriting everything in The Box, including the fabric of your own existence

>Not High-Godly
Was he also erased with reality as well? Cause if not then no it's not High-Godly and sounds more like a resistance erasure feat then regen feat.

Just become you become everything doesn't mean you have High-Godly regen. If that were the case then why doesn't the Disembodied Thought also have High-Godly as well? Or Kyle from Southpark seeing as how in one episode he literally becomes one with everything?

That doesn't sound like a regen feat at all, in fact, that sounds like a blatant reality warping feat. Unless I'm missing some context on that end which I probably am.

You seem to be missing the point of what I'm saying. Guy literally controls the metafictional equivalent of Microsoft Paint (the program) in his world, and he can completely control all of its contents. If he wanted to draw himself as something else (which is what I mean; they lose their forms completely as well as entire realities with just a "clap" of their hands and are perfectly fine) there's nothing stopping him from doing so. He's also capable of creating and collapsing entire realities easily, as shown several times on his profile, and suffers no side-effects from doing so)

And neither of those examples are remotely close to being utterly erased on a conceptual level (Paint) then embodying everything, then returning to your Sasquatch form.

I think I finally have an argument that I think could solidify a 1-A, or possibly 1-A, Sassy.

(And no, it has nothing to do with "infinite dimensions")

The perspective outside the Box (Microskoft Paint) transcends duality, as Lez and Sassy are stated to be "the same being" and "same voice" at that level of existence (referencing them being voiced by the same person, implying they truly are beyond all limits of the story's setting), as well as being outside the concepts that serve as the foundation of that reality. Sassy furthermore tells Lez that the realm which is inside/outside of the Box is "a part of him", and he confirms that all things are one.

They even share the same mind:

"I thought this was inside my head?"

"It's inside our head, mate."

Finally, the realm they're in is stated to be both "inside and outside" the Box at the same time, which is a contradiction, but is nevertheless confirmed to be the truth by Sassy. "The only thing preventing you from understanding is your own ignorance."

Transduality isn't enough to give you a 1-A rating though. Dunno what does being "inside and outside" helps in justifying 1-A

But let's see what Azzy will say

I agree with Aeyu

I still stand by our 1-A/High 1-A justifications are very broad and need to be better defined at the least.

@ALRF

Being transdual and being beyond all concepts, as the Box is represented as encompassing all conceptualization (You can literally put anything into it, it's a huge, empty canvas)

Also, the "inside and outside" part shows that binary logic is no longer necessarily a thing at the level of existence they're at. Furthermore, they are capable of creating realities where time is non-existent and space seems to be irrelevant. All I'm saying is that if they're beyond all duality (everything is oneness) and all concepts are irrelevant, then that sounds more compelling than the previous infinite-dimensional argument.

@King

Well, tbf it was never a versus thread anyway. Azzy immediately came in questioning the 1-A rating, and so now it's turned into discussing that.

Also, excuse me, your verse? I might see a higher-end interpretation of it, but I love me some Stephen King. Tbh, he needs a profile, since he is a metafiction character in his own verse.

Also:

"Transduality isn't enough for 1-A"

Users
Hadou and Gudou Gods from the Masadaverse

Lambdadelta and Bernkastel from Umineko no Naku Koro ni

The Choushi and Kami Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo!

Nyarlathotep from Demonbane

Yog-Sothoth from the Cthulhu Mythos

The Presence and Elaine Belloc from DC Comics / Vertigo

Additionally, this sounds kinda really similar to the state of things with Sassy and the Sasquatches:

"In Taoist cosmology, there is a concept known as "Taiji", which is defined as the state of limitless undifferentiated potential, otherwise, the oneness before duality and the source of all duality (yin-yang). Taiji is a transdual/nondual concept."

>Limitless undifferentiated potential

Microskoft Paint

>Oneness before duality and source of all duality

Sassy explaining that they are all one and likely referring to Jarrad Wright, the creator of "The Big Lez Show": "Same thing. Same voice."

What Prom said

Masadas 1-A don't have "being transdual" as part of their reasoning

So some of the others there too

1. No idea why God doesn't qualify for 1-A or Possibly 1-A, looking over his profile, especially since you don't always need infinite dimensions to reach 1-A. (Examples: The Choushin, and even the Masadaverse if I remember correctly)

2. Besides, I would argue Sassy's transduality is at a much higher level than God's, as the latter is nowhere close to metafictional. Furthermore, Microskoft Paint is beyond literally all concepts, as it is the foundation of anything and everything in the verse, up to and including realities where time and space seem to be irrelevant. That alone sounds enough for a "Possibly 1-A" even if I want to be conservative.

3. Then what is their reasoning?

4. According to Ant, the reason the Choushin are 1-A, despite there being only 26 (I think) named dimensions, is they're not able to be comprehended in the minds of lower-dimensional beings. Yet, Sassy and Donny tell Clarence, a supergenius from an alien world, that his head would explode if they told him where they came from and that it's "not time yet", highly implying Clarence couldn't comprehend their true nature.

1. Naturally, infinite dimensions isn't needed to be 1-A.

2. K

3. Profile

1. Well, we agree on one thingy.

2. Not sure if this is an agreement, a dismissal, sarcasm or a shrug. *shrugs too*

3. True, but transduality is used heavily to explain the basis of their tiering in the Explanation Page.

4. ???

5. Profit

2. More like i had nothing to say to you for the second option so "K". Hope it wasn't rude :p

You freaking added 4 while i was commenting. Ninja'd :__:

@ALRF

B-but I had 4 on the thingy before that

and the 4 and 5 on my last thing are MEMEZ

It seems i need another pair of glasses layered with another pair of glasses if i didn't see that

The powers & abilities section of The Big Lez Show verse page still needs to be updated, as it claims that there are outerverse level characters within the series.

Okay. If his notifications are not working, you can remind him via his message wall.

Yeah, this still isn't enough for 1-A, especially when we're so careful with such an extremely high tier. Can't agree with this, especially since it's not even something directly stated, while even someone like God from SitM was directly stated to have created the very concept of duality.

@Azzy

How does that come even close to surpassing literally being consciously aware of your own existence as the creator of the series (Same thing. Same voice.) and having access to a grid of pure imagination that can have any number of parameters and predates all concepts of the verse by the fundamental nature of what it is?

Directly creating one concept and predating the verse doesn't seem nearly as potent as having access to all concepts (Even the PLAC-key realm was stated to be whatever you imagine it to be, up to and including being one with everything) and being strongly suggested to be one with the creator.

Plus, why does it have to be directly stated? It's very obvious that they transcend duality in that realm, as everything is a contradiction and they are all stated to be one mind and one being (Which literally is a direct reference to something which is transdual)

You are assuming a vague quote that could apply to a huge number of characters makes this character entirely transdual, and that this transduality makes him 1-A. This is not the case. We need more explicit evidence, and if that isn't being provided, we can't keep this up while the profile remains unfixed. That is what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that the transduality is very much a thing (It's not the one quote, Sassy confirms Lez's question when he asks if "we're all one", which is where Lez then asks "So right now, you're me" and Sassy responds with "And you're me." Lez then asks if they're the same, which is when Sassy responds with the "Same thing. Same voice." line. What I'm saying, and what I have been saying for a while, is that using this in conjunction with all the other statements and the nature of the Box seems reason enough for a "possibly".

I may be able to prove the "infinite dimensions" are in relation to higher spatial dimensions through a different way though, that being various interviews with the creator.

This isn't necessarily transduality, at least not on its own. Again, stuff like this applies to a great many characters. All of Chaos, for example. Or the In-Betweener. It is not enough.

If you want to do that through some sort of already existing interview, if the interview is not contradicted, that's one thing, but we can't leave the page as it is until you find something.

Back